DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 9 of 42 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The look of anger on Myrah's face was practically indescribable for but the briefest of moments as soon as the Reeve spoke his ignorance about the very things she reported to him. How could he forget?! The look was gone as she approached. "My apologies for butting into the conversation Lord Reeve Culler and Mister Warden Ith Lazarus, but I did send you a report about the infant cerebrospinal fluid contained in the liquids of the syringe and the likely origins about the creatures in my first report to you."

She tunred to Dr Lazarus. "Also, my apologies for correcting you in advance, but our original research pointed out that the origins of the Creatures are from "The Void' not "The Abyss". Unless more has been discovered between out last collaboration and court."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison smiles, appreciating the subdued behavior. She returns the hug. "Yes, I am well enough. While I do enjoy these gatherings, tonight is tinged with a bit of fear for me. The VII showed up at the church while almost the entire Sanctified were there. I worry they will show up tonight and cause another mishap."

D
    Dusk

Nathanael moves through the room, less concerned about the display of art than the other guests and their pagan hosts. He watches and listens, trying to separate the big fish from the small.

John looks at Victoria and quickly responds. [COLOR="Red"]"Mr. Mcroy, and yes Ms. Stamford since I am new here. I thought you might be able to show me who was who, in this domain. There is an awful lot of new faces here. So as not to be rude, who is this that your speaking with?"[/COLOR] He turns to the other kindred and gives a slight nod of respect.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen returns the nod to Charlie, then offers a hand. "Karen Cromwell, recently arrived from Los Angeles."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Konstantin nods to both of the Gangrel. "It is good that you get acquainted. Time will come when the Gangrel will need to work together. I must return to my duties, though." Konstantin nods again to Charlie and Karen, then heads over near where the Prince is, vigilant but unobtrusive.

Charlie nods in goodbye to Konstantin and then shakes Karen's hand, saying, "Charlie Barrett, most recently from Asheville North Carolina. I remember you from the Asylum. Have you gotten settled in okay?"

Arnold turns to Myrah, raising an eyebrow. He doesn't seem perturbed, however, by her words.

"You are right, Madame Wells, thank you for reminding me. This month has seen a wealth of new information crossing my desk and I suppose I have not had the opportunity to internalize it all. Now that you mention it I do remember the report, and the details therein. When I return to my office I will go over the report again."

"Please, make no mistake, your input into this investigation is vital, and in the end you will both receive due recognition for your efforts into seeing this issue done."

"I hope to see further reports, in written form of course, come to my office. For now, however, if you will please excuse me."

Arnold, all dressed up in his new suit, is for the moment tired of talking about Horizon Pharmatech. He turns to Jessi as she walks toward him, and, leaving the company of Myrah and Ith, he meets her halfway across the room.

He smiles "Good evening, my dear. You look positively stunning. I assume the dress is courtesy of the Carthian Movement?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria frowned slightly in displeasure as she watched Rosuto walk away. She then turned to John and replied, "I'd be happy to. That," she said while nodding to the retreating woman, "was a Miss Rosuto Kento a Charthian," she spat out the woman's Covenant like it was a curse. "We just met this evening."

Scanning the room she started to point out all the people that have been announced into court this evening starting with the Prince and his party and working her way down. "Oh, don't approach the Prince or speak to him at court unless he indicates that you can or he approaches you. Now with all that out of the way, concerning your acknowledgment, as I understand it there should be an opportunity for new arrivals to be acknowledged by the Prince and then you'll be official. So while we are waiting for things to kick off, what brings you to Sacramento?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I will come back at another time Heirophant. Have a pleasant evening." With that Joseph moves back into the crowd. Joseph makes his way over to Victoria Stamford and waits for her to finish talking to this other kindred.

Page 9 of 42 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread