Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 5 of 42 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Rosuto approaches the front door of the temple. Having been hidden away all month, she is astonished by all the new faces she sees. She had been trying to understand what the images she'd seen in her dream meant and before she knew it, it was time for Court once again. She would have felt guilty, had the feeling been strong enough, at not being around for her Prefect, but he could have called her just as easy.

Walking into the temple, she makes sure to drop all abilities she may have had on and approaches the woman near the door.

"Good evening, I am Rosuto Kento of the Carthian Movement, I do not believe we have met." She smiles politely at Victoria, but the other woman can tell there is no humor or any other emotion in the woman's eyes.

Rosuto's dress
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

D
    Dusk

Nathanael had debated the merits of attending court, but decided it was the best course. He had no problem brushing elbows with his enemies. He had dressed in a simple suit that made him look warm and inviting, and decidedly secular.

He carried no weapon and dropped his mask before entering the temple grounds. Standing near to the door inside, he saw some familiar faces working the room, but had no idea who was his host. He smiles and nods politely when it seems appropriate, while trying to determine those people whom he ought to talk to at some point.

Suit

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obisidan arrives wearing a white 40s style tuxedo. Her face is highlighted with pale make-up, creating the illusion that she is a photo negative. In one hand, she carries an artist's portfolio, seeming more reserved than usual, as if holding back frustration. She calmly approaches Circe and the others.

"Good evening, Hierophant Circe, High Priestess of the Circle of the Crone and Mother of Monsters. I thought to bring some sketches, but my talents are not up the event. The drawings are, to my eyes, mediocre. I brought them, however, in case you felt even mediocre efforts were acceptable for this grand event."

Aimée couldn't help but grin at Obsidian's judgement over her pictures. "Well, I heard artists are among the harshest critics you can find. Aimée Noel." With that she extends her hand. Sometime this evening she would want to have a look on those sketches, but now was not the time for pictures, but for socializing.

Arnold Culler turns his attention to Dr. Lazarus "Well, good evening to you too, Mister Warden Lazarus." He smirks before continuing "As it happens we have already discerned the likely location of Hatori, and the perpetrators of the Lost Nights, but I'd be interested to hear if your information corroborates ours. Please, continue."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Steven

""Thank you Sir Konstantin," Elanah says to Kon with a bow. Her eyes scan the room taking in all of the kindred in this place. She had never seen so may kindred in on place at one time. It was almost overwhelming. But she would not be caught off guard, she was trained to well and she was too good at what she did.

S
    Steven

Markos stood near his Reeve, Continuing to scan the room. Keeping eye on the prince and his ladies. Twist, I will need to talk to her tonight. He thought to himself. Markos continued his scan, admiring the beauties of the room. He wished he had enough pictures to display here but that would have to wait for next time.

Walter makes it to the Court, wearing a faded tan suit. He waits for the events to begin.

Regina Pia

PRE

Lady Pia! What a pleasure to see you tonight! said Mariel, who had thought that maybe Regina was regretting her informal confession after the fact. She nodded deferentially to the older vampire. I was hoping to talk with you about a temporary place to stay. Since our church burned down, I've been in need of lodging. I thought maybe you had connections with the owner of the hotel where we met this month? It would only be temporary. Once a new church site has been selected, I'll have a better idea of my finances.

I'd like to have a place of my own, she added softly.

Brightening, she continued, You'll have to show me your painting, I'd love to see it!
    Regina takes the nod and returns one to the young kindred.
    "Of course, of course Sister Mariel, I would be most happy to have you as my guest. No, I insist on it, as point in fact I am the owner." Just a wee bit of arrogance, consummed within a pleased smile. Was it her happiness to have mariel as her guest, or happiness to repay the favor owed?

At her whispered comment, regina nodded, but did not say more.

"Please, I would love to show it to you." She walks over to the painting.
    "Looking down, you can see as the clouds see us the terrain undulating and wavering. notice the subtle ripples in the water. Go ahead and touch it, it is a peice that has to be felt to be truly understood. Feel the rise and fall of the water under your fingers, the rough grains of earth on the river's bank." Regina is clearly quite impressed with her own work, and cannot prevent herself from gushing. Vampires fingers never secreted the oils and acids that ruined artwork.

L

Wilhelm moved towards the painting just in time to catch Regina's commentary on piece. "It is truly an exquisite work Lady Knight Pia, if that is the title you prefer. And to produce such a masterpiece is most assuredly a testament to your ability." He offers Mariel a smile, "I do not believe that we have met. I am Wilhelm Von Schusten, a relatively recent arrival to this domain."

Page 5 of 42 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread