Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
381 - 390
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 39 of 42 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Last

Gideon takes the card and looks it over, nodding in a satisfied way. "Excellent news. I shall be in touch with you, then," he says.

Wade sees his Priscus head back towards the Prince, and sighs a little bit.

Alrght, not tonight then.

Wade heads back to the Seneschal and politely gets his attention. "Forgive me, Sir, but might I have just another moment of your time? My Priscus had been away from the Prince -- I understand you do not approach her otherwise -- but she has moved back to His Majesty's side. Could I still get her contact information from you, Seneschal?"

"Of course, Mr. Masters," Heathcliff says. He writes down Ishani's contact information.

"It strikes me that there's someone else you may wish to make contact with," Heathcliff adds. He points to the smaller of the two doormen. "Just as you specialize in obtaining things, Mr. Portman specializes in obtaining information. He's also a Shadow as well."

"Of course, your Majesty. If you will be so kind as to have Olivette contact me as to where to have them delivered, I will see to it they are delivered within three night's time." Circe then bows to Ishani. "A pleasure as always, Harpy Ishani."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina head over to Circe, keeping an appropriate distance from Millar. "When it pleases you, High Priestess Circe, I would like to discuss the fate of my painting."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, I will make sure she does," Asa replied. "Again, thank you for a lovely evening and the gifts."

With a small wave and smile to Twist, Asa and Ishani left the Court.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"You are most welcome, Prince Clarke," Circe says. "May you, Harpy Ishani and Priscus Twist have a good evening."

After the Millars leave, she turns again to Regina. "I'd be pleased to discuss that now, Regina," she says.

"Of course, Mr. Masters," Heathcliff says. He writes down Ishani's contact information.

"It strikes me that there's someone else you may wish to make contact with," Heathcliff adds. He points to the smaller of the two doormen. "Just as you specialize in obtaining things, Mr. Portman specializes in obtaining information. He's also a Shadow as well."
    "Ah, thank you kindly Sir!" Wade says with a certain measure of happiness. Having his Priscus' contact information tucked safely away, Wade moves toward the doorman the Seneschal had indicated. "Good evening Mr. Portman," he begins. "My name is Wade Masters. The Seneschal suggested I speak with you, as we have some similar business interests. I understand if now is not a good time for you, but perhaps another night we could chat?"

As Court winds down Arnold turns to Jessi and extends his arm to her.

"Shall we be going?" He asks "My new Escalade is parked outside."

--------------------------------------

Sean grins as people began filing out. Court had gone well for the Circle of the Crone. He hadn't had much role in it himself, but Circe, Dirge, and the rest of the Circle members who had been involved had made it look easy.

He chuckles. What the fuck is the Movement's problem? This shit was a cinch.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jessi

"Sounds good t' me, sugah," Jessi says to Arnold, taking his hand.

Scott Portman

"Another night sounds good," Portman says. He reaches into his jacket pocket and hands Wade a card. The card reads "Scott Portman" and includes a phone number. "The Seneschal, eh? He's never sent anyone my way."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods as the Rules are read; remaining silent when it was asked if there were any other questions. He watches as Court winds down; looking for his clan Priscus. He notes she seems... preoccupied; Max deciding to speak some other night. He makes his way to the doors, waiting for permission to leave for the night. He'd had his fill of Kindred company for the night; eager for a little less crowded surroundings.*

Page 39 of 42 First ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Last
Closed Thread