Ended
Watch
271 - 280
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 28 of 42 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Indeed," Wilhelm takes a few moments to look around the room, "I should probably mingle some more while here. But it has been a pleasure speaking to you again."
    "You also, Wilhelm."

Jayant steps back and scans the Court once more, looking for her once again.

Ah, let's try again, shall we.

Moving close to the walls, Jayant heads towards Shadow, keeping a genuine smile upon his face. Seeing that she was in conversation with another, he hangs back until their business was complete.

Regina Pia

PRE

Jessi

Circe

She turns to Regina as the knight approaches. "I hope you are enjoying tonight's events, Regina," Circe says. "I've noticed a great many are admiring your painting, which comes as no surprise."
    "Thank you. I am indeed enjoying tonight's festivities, my compliments to you. At the start of tonight's festivities, you had requested to discuss my painting. If you are not currently occupied, I would be quite happy to explore it."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow sees Jayant approach and gives him a warm smile in contrast to the waves of cold radiating from her body. "Primogen Nagaraj, how good to see you again. I trust the nights are treating you well? I must say you and your covenent did a wonderful job of hosting Court this month."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Thank you Oracle Shadow. How have you been?" Jayant's voice cuts through the cold from her body, pure joy to see her again.

Peter

Shaking his head, Peter responds. "No Sir. I'm not an artist. What talents I do possess certainly aren't of an artistic bent. However, I don't remember hearing your name mentioned either. Am I mistaken, or do your talents lie in other realms as well, Sir?"
    "They do." Lazarus replies as he walks away from Mr. Vedderman.

Gideon takes the card and nods to Max. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Do go and meet the others; I understand the needs of a night such as this. We will be in touch, rest assured." He pockets the card, a bit impressed by this one's professionalism if nothing else.

T
    The Forsaken

And it is time to take a leave. As Regina finishes, Gahiji speaks first to Circe, "I will," turning to Regina he continues, "ah no we were just finishing. By the way your paintings are lovely. You have great technique which is coupled by the emotion in the art." He smiles softly, "but I will leave you two." With a slight bow to Circe, Gahiji takes his leave heading back towards Regina's paintings.

Honestly I don't even know why I bother. Every court is the same like a chicken with its head cut off running every which way with no real motive or continued purpose.
    He shakes his head, as he walks, lost in thought. Really I have to come into town right before the court, Nanu must have planned this... His mind contorted for a split second at the thought she had played him into this event when she knew how much he loved such public endeavors. ...she wouldn't have, must have been a coinci ... no maybe this was her way of maintaining the balance.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa quietly reappeared immaculately groomed some time later from the fitting room, pleased and well satisfied with the fit of everything he had slipped into. Looking around, he headed towards Circe, so that he could let her know that he was ready to make a few announcements.

That, then Staley will do Acknowledgments, and everyone is happy.

Everyone not named McRoy, I suppose.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Sean's grin widens when Mariel refers to his dream form "That's right, the clip-clop man. I gotta say, I missed the horns when I woke up." his hands move up to his head where the horns had been, and he winces when he accidentally makes contact with a burn. "The name's Sean. I actually think we might have met last summer, at the Court before last. Lots of bloodsuckers in Sac, though, so I don't blame you for forgetting. Hell, I may be thinking of someone else." He laughs

Then his finger traces the mark on his forehead "Yeah, just got initiated as an Acolyte. Means I learned some of that Cruac stuff. That was a wild night, let me tell you. So what's your story, Mariel?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Shadow gives Jayant a wry smile. "I have been well. I have done a lot of learning and teaching in the last month or so. Many new discoveries for me. Tell me Jayant, have you heard anything of O-Yama?"

Her voice is light when she asks the question but Jayant can still hear the strain of worry.

Ishani emerges from the dressing room shortly after the Prince and finds a place to stand so she can get a good view of the entire room. It was her job to remember and record everything that happened here tonight. May as well try to get the best view possible.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 28 of 42 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... Last
Closed Thread