(0911) November Court

Page 2 of 42 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

-Cassandra-
    Cassandra had arrived earlier than she expected, considering Callies progress when it came to her skills behind the wheel while dealing with a large injection of antipsychotics. But in any case, Cassandra was ready and had worked hard to get her drawings and sketches up. She wore a rather simple white dress along with her fur coat which seemed to have been picked clean of most dirt. Her Raven sat on her shoulder through her mad rush to get everything set up.

Time has come. Seal them away and find something like silence for now.

2 suxx

Within moments, the lingering voices in her mind were pushed aside and for now, she knew Silence. "Much better. Now lets hope I don't make a fool out of myself." She muttered, not entirely aware she was now announcing her internal monologue under her breath. She spotted Victoria walk in. "Well, better try and apologize for our meeting." She mumbled as she walked over and gave the Priscus a nod. "Welcome Priscus. How are you this evening?" Judging from her tone, she was just a little sluggish.

-Myrah Wells-

Where as The good doctor Ith Lazarus was completely awkward in the cloths provided by the Carthian Movement, Myrah had no trouble adapting. She didn't draw much attention but she was better looking in the dress and few bits of jewelry provided than she normally did in her business suit.

even though few had shown up, she did somehow seemed to fade with the background a little, watching every with interest while gazing at some of the artwork. Certainly a change from some of the things I saw before...

L

Wilhelm never particularly enjoyed dressing up anymore. But at least he'd been able to find a suit distinct enough to preserve a sense of individuality without being overly gaudy. He strode into the temple, just the slightest bit uncomfortable without his weapons and disciplines. After glancing around briefly, he opted to examine the pieces of artwork on display before more Kindred arrived and the area got overly crowded.

The Suit

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison entered the Temple, giving a slight nod to the man at the door. She wasn't sure how she felt about being in a Crone tmeple, but she was curious to see how they had done with the decor. She spotted Victoria and Culler but most of the other kindred she did not know well. She did approach Circe and give a fluid curtsey.

"Good evening Heirophant Circe, Mother of Monsters. I am Madison Wells, Paladin of the Lancea Sanctum. I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the hard work your covenent has done to make this court a successful one."

Madison's dress

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph tugs at his white sleeve with a hand as he walks to the temple from his car. This better be what they were looking for... No Carthian had come talk to him though he wasn't sure if he was supposed to hunt one down either, so he made due with what he thinks will fit the theme. He pauses at the doorway making sure he isn't using his bloodlines power and then continues through the door. The decorations are...interesting...Joseph hadn't expected such simple things and such beautiful things. There appears to be more to the Circle than just worshiping the old gods. What was the proper title for the head priestess? Heirophant? He keeps the Beast in check as he walks, it had no place here.

Joseph walks up to Circe and bows slightly. "Good Evening Heirophant Circe, this is one of the most beautiful Courts I have seen. I did not think our kind were capable of such art." A second later. "My apologies, I am Joseph Hartman of the Ordo Dracul."

Joseph's Attire

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

The man with her turned on his heels and walked out the door without Victoria say a word or glancing at him.

Victoria smiled politely at Jayant as he approached her. "Thank you and good evening, Primogen Nagaraj. I'm Victoria Stamford, the new Ventrue Priscus. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. I hope you'll forgive me but I've been tasked announcing certain people of status as they arrive. Since our guests are arriving I'll take this opportunity to formally announce you and the Hierophant along with the others."

She smiled and nodded at Lord Culler as he walked in and nodded in her direction. She was Certain that is who it was from the Harpy's description. Clearing her throat she spoke in a loud commanding tone. She gave a slight pause before each name was uttered. She only knew may of these people from the what the Harpy told her, but the woman left little room for doubt from her descriptions.

"His Majesty's Primogen Jayant Nagaraj..."

"Hieophant Circe, High Priestess of the Circle of the Crone and Mother of Monsters..."

"His Majesty's Reeve Arnold Culler, Priscus of Haunts and Lord Councilor of the Invictus..."

"His Majesty's Reeve's Deputy Regina Pia, Lady Knight and Meister of Arms of the Invictus..."

With that little bit of business conducted she noticed Cassandra walk in and approach her. Fighting the urge to wince she smiled at the woman taking note of her external monologue. She didn't think out loud last time I saw her. Did she?

"Acolyte Cassandra, what a pleasant surprise. I am doing quite well thank you for asking. How about yourself?"

While she was speaking with Cassandra Victoria notices Madison walk in. She looked quite good in that dress and she fought back the temptation to stare. She smiled to Madison as she noticed Victoria.

Kharn

Sebastian arrives, wearing a dark slate grey suit. It is worn casually, the top couple buttons unfastened, but otherwise, he still carries a businessmanlike presence to him. He spots Madison, eyes running the length of her body... Maybe after court we can talk... He thinks as he takes in her delicious form.

He moves to a spot where he is afforded an open view of Madison, and the area in general, but not out of the way, so he is available for conversation. Taking a look around the room, he waits for the remaining Sanctified kindred to arrive.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong had learned a lot about how politics worked in the past few months. If you pushed the Prince, he would take offence over some perceived slight and set you a task. He’d inform your Priscus A, the Priscus would make you drive out to the woods and tell you to get a move on. So then you’d trod off to Priscus B and establish a working relationship. Of course, Priscus B wouldn’t know you so there’d be negotiating and talking and promises and bullshit. In the end you’d end up using your shapechanging powers to sleep as near to Elysium as you could in order to make sure nothing would interfere with your task.

So when Headstrong thought to herself she’d learned a lot about politics this learning was mainly a reinforcement of her ‘avoid like the plague but when inevitable delegate to Gideon if at all possible’ approach to politicking. She couldn’t say it was a useless exercise per se -she’d gotten a better grasp of the honorifics system and how one was supposed to speak to some people- but it was nonetheless her hope that the knowledge gleaned through this exercise would prove to be mostly useless. Otherwise it was likely a sign she’d gotten trapped in the cesspool of politics.

Clad in black and red, in as functional an attire as Gideon had deemed prudent, Headstrong now loomed near the entrance to Elysium, ready to announce her designated luminaries in a clear and loud voice.

Announcing...

Charlie rushed out of his car to the temple, fixing his tie to his new suit he had purchased for the event. It was nothing spectacular compared to what most people would consider formal, but for Charlie it was quite the improvement. He wore black dress pants with a black button up with a white tie contrasting with them all of this concealed under a black jacket that made his shoulders seem slightly more broad.

As he got closer, he could hear the sounds of someone speaking loudly and as he got closer it sounded like names and titles were being announced.

Ah shit I'm late already! Let's hope everyone's too busy catching up on old times to notice.

As he entered the room he saw a wide range of faces he didn't recognize.

Great, just like every high school dance I...ooh wait there's Mairsil! Never thought I'd be so glad to see his zoned out face right now!

Slowly and quietly he walked into the room standing close enough to where Mairsil can see him, but not close enough to interrupt him admiring the painting. Instead Charlie scopes out everyone else and tries to hear names to match to faces.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Somewhat better than the last time we met." Cassandra said, her tone just bordering on monotone. "I thought I would at least attempt to apologise for that. Normally I would have tried to treat my problems before meeting someone in high standing on a bad night, but I had not found the sources to do just that at the time." Cassandra said, trying to be as sincere as she could.

S
    Steven

Markos rides up on his ducati, He parks it outside and walks up to the door. He nods to the other kindred, He feels that old black magic, his beast burning a hole in him. It had been extra annoying tonight, probably knowing all to well that there would be so many new faces and new monsters running around. In his inside pocket he carried his bottle opener, a business card holder and a Zippo lighter.

Markos' cloths

Mark walks in and sees the Reeve standing off to one side talking to a Man in a Mask. He moves over and stands off to the left of the Reeve, Nods to him politely but does not interrupt there conversation.

Page 2 of 42 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread