Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “Well, it is a pretty name.” she agrees, “Though it isn’t the worst name I’ve heard. I used to go by Faye, yup, true story.” Another chuckle as she sips the coffee. A nod, she remembered the Ladder ways all to well in regards to Awakenings. “Healthy is good, and making sure Seer’s don’t interfere is even more important. But sounds like he’s in good hands.” And that’s all they could do. Or should do.

Swallowing her coffee, a hand was held up, “I passed the test, yes. But I kinda dropped the ball on some paperwork, so I don’t actually have the title. I could, it’s be rather simple to do. But after everything that happened, it didn’t feel as important to me anymore. If that makes sense. It used to all I wanted, now? I’m not sure, I could go either way on it. It’s certainly a great skill set to have, always needed somewhere.” But was it her anymore? She didn’t know.

“But I agree. So long as someone is able to pass the Exam, why should it only be a Ladder thing? The Lex is the Lex, and I believe the more that know and understand it, the better we all are. And I think the test does a great job putting that knowledge to the test, to best weed out those not worthy of the position.” Maybe she would pursue it, maybe.

“Isn’t that the truth! I personally tend to meditate, a new thing I picked up. Works pretty good at recharging and relaxing the mind. And vacation should totally be about relaxing to the fullest!” she wanted a vacation. Somewhere warm with turquoise waters.

“A dragon huh? Sounds pretty bad ass. How’s that angle going?”

Adjusting her legs so she was now only sitting on one, “And back to subject of relaxing, we missed you at the barbeque. I grill a mean steak.”

S
    Samael

She used to go by Faye, and was a quasi Factotum. He'd devote time to thinking about that one. This was quite the mystery.

"Daniel will be fine for a long time. He's got a cabal keeping an eye on him; each one from a different Watchtower." He missed such camaraderie.

"My goal for upcoming Consilium is to get a local Lex established. From what I've learned, that, along with Oracles know whatever else, was erased by the Seers' work here." It was another strange thought to have. To have one's memory erased was one thing. To completely rewrite the history of the city, that was frightening. How much was changed? It was unlikely they'd ever know. "I figure given our low numbers, having the Gold Laws presented can guide us in the right direction. Then, we work our way down to Iron Laws."

"My friends are filing the paperwork back in Philly. I would be teaching classes that are at the boundary of being cancelled due to lack of enrollment."

"And my apologies that I missed out on your cooking."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“That’s quite generous of the Cabal. To take someone in, all agree to key an eye on him, all while taking care of whatever is going on for them. You must have some pull.” It was hard enough to get people to agree on dinner yet alone babysit?

“I won’t say no to seeing a Lex established. Our numbers are growing, and with that comes conflict in personalities. There needs to be a clear power structure to ease any tensions that may come up. Cause it’s always bound to happen at some point. When it was just a handful of us, it wasn’t really needed.” It was mostly the same Cabal and no issues. “The Seer’s did a number on things here, I’d like to see it rebuilt.” It could only serve to help them.

“Hopefully enrollment picks up.” She often thought of signing up for some college classes. College had always been something out of reach for her.

A hand waves dismissively, “Not sure I could call grilling cooking per say, but it is pretty good. Maybe we can get something setup, the weather is still nice enough for it. Aw hell, who am I kidding? I’ll grill in the snow.” A laugh as she sips the coffee again.

“You haven’t missed a whole lot. Things have been relatively quiet, a few new faces coming in, a few leaving.”

S
    Samael

"I wouldn't say I have pull. I was fortunate enough to work with his father within the Ladder." He smiled briefly. "I was "Uncle James" as far as Daniel was concerned. I was his emergency contact because both his father and mother were away on business. Fortunately, the Mother's a Sleepwalker, so there wasn't much explaining that needed to be done with regards to that."

A nod followed, "Precisely. The larger population grows, the more complex the social structure becomes. 'Heavy is the head that bears the crown.' Once we were priest-kings of the mightiest empire ever to exist. Our duty to the Imperium Mysteriorum has never changed."

Taking a sip of coffee, he chuckled. "Nothing wrong with a good grill and lump charcoal."

"Glad to hear some things are quiet." He grinned, "It's the calm before the storm. A tempest of change and progress is on the horizon. We shall be reforged stronger than before."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, “Then Fate was on his side.” She might not be an Acanthus anymore, but she still believed in Fate. “It works in mysterious ways and it seems to believe Daniel has a higher purpose. If only we were all able to be as lucky as him.” Not everyone had someone watching out for them.

Nodding, “And the more complex it becomes, the more likely we are to have a clash of personalities. And I’d rather see it handled the right way than for people to take matters into their own hands. I also think in some way it brings a sense of calm and togetherness having things in place. Which will allow us to focus our attention as a group on more important tasks, like the Seer’s and whatever they’re up to.” Cause you know they’re up to something.

She lets the Ladder remark be.

“Oh I agree. I’d grill every meal if I could get away with it. Ever had grilled pineapple? It’s amazing! Well, if you like pineapple that is.”
    A shrug, not everyone liked it. She got it, but they were wrong. "And if you don't, then, well, we need to reconsider a few things." from her tone it was obvious she was joking.

“Quiet is good, but also disconcerting. There is this part of my brain that wonders what the Seer’s are plotting next, where will the next attack be. But maybe we can take control of the quiet and get some training in.” maybe..it could happen.

“So you helped Daniel and took a cruise. Part of that sounds like a wonderful vacation. The other more like work. But would you go on the cruise again? I’ve been curious about them, I’ve even found some that hire entertainers like myself.”

E
    ErlangShen

Wrong account

S
    Samael

"Yes, I'd definitely take another cruise. Perhaps on the waterways here. It'd be enjoyable to do that again. I'll have to check and see how much it would cost to get a boat on the river."

He sighed, "One day, I will not be restrained by distance. It will be as simple as walking through a doorway."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh! I didn’t know they did that here. If you find out more about that, let me know.” Sounded like it could be fun. “I wouldn’t intrude on your trip of course, but I'm really interested in it.” She didn’t want him to think she was inviting herself.

Nodding, “I’ve heard stories of Awakened who could do that. Would defiantly be something worth working towards. And can you imagine the money you’d save on travel expenses?!” that would be amazing! “Not to mention how easy it would be to get out of a bad date.” She says with a laugh.

“But it’s good to have you back in town. If there’s anything I can do to help you get settled, let me know.
    ” She offered.

S
    Samael

Samael shook his head, "No, not an intrusion at all. I'd welcome your company. I enjoyed my time by myself. Now, that I'm back here, it's worth enjoying it with you."

He paused as she commented about settling in, "Well. This is a question for a later time, but, I may as well ask it now. Would you mind us pairing up for a Cabal? You don't have to answer right now, take time and consider it."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that was unexpected.

“Oh, well as long as I wouldn’t be intruding. I’m always looking for new things I’ve never tried, which is another reason it caught my attention.” Looking at her coffee cup she was rather disappointed to see it empty. “And don’t even get me started on my bucket list!” she says with a laugh.

Did he not remember she was already in a Cabal?

“Thank you for the offer, but I’m currently in a Cabal. It’s with Campanella and Sand, that’s what the barbecue was supposed to be about. Getting to know each other and see about you joining us.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread