Ended
Watch

Back from the Other Side

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    K
    Krieg

Krieg kneels in the water, holding Mable Wood 's torso above water. Though neither of them required air, the Gangrel did comment about sand getting into the wrong places.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable first felt the water. Coolly splashing over her. Then she felt the chilly touch from Krieg. She laid they for a little bit longer with her eyes closed enjoying the peace around her. Then she couldn't resist and she opened one eye and peeked at him. Then she opened them both and looked into his brown eyes. "That was super trippy." She wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "Thank you for watching over me and keeping me safe."

K
    Krieg

"They always are," the giant chuckled. "Quite welcome." Krieg embraced Mable, then gently lifted her out of the water. Trudging to the beach, he commented, "I would love to know why there are so many movie posters with men carrying women. It was such a surprise when Drusilla carried Spike." Once on solid ground, he continued to hold her at chest height. "I figure this is better to let you dry off."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable laughed, "Seriously, I have no idea. Supposed to be romantic I guess. Like I am strong man, you weak puny woman." Mable said the last sentence in a mock deep voice. "Maybe they think that woman want a strong man to whisk them off their feet. Oh, I think I saw in a really stupid but funny movie where a big Swedish girl carried a little guy. He was pretending to be a prostitute or something. Dang, can't remember the name. The was a fish tank that broke." Mable realized she was babbling about movies and women being held by men and here she was still being held. Life is so weird.

"Protecting me? From...?" She studied his face while she waited.

K
    Krieg

"I am protecting you from getting sand in hard to remove areas," his shoulders rose, along with Mable, in a shrug. "At least until you are no longer dripping wet. You can use the base of my coat for your feet. I've done that on many an occasion to keep sand out of my boots."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awww. Thank you. That was really sweet. And I will use your coat if you don't mind." She bends down to dry off her legs and feet. "Have you seen my bag? I can't remember if I left it here or in the clearing." Mable looks around for her bag she carries tools in.

K
    Krieg

Krieg swiveled his body, Mable and his head, surveying where her bag was. "I believe it was over in this direction."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-08 09:37:15 Krieg rolls 6 to find Mable's purse in the dark [Perception] (10 Again) 2, 10, 9, 8, 7, 7, 2 3 successes

After a moment's pause, he announced, "Aha, I found it." The giant hauled the Gangrel along to her bag. With one arm gripping Mable tightly, he bent down to retrieve her purse and handed it to her. His arm returned to providing support.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you." Mable said. "You know you could put me down any time now. My neither regions are no longer in danger of getting sand in them." Mable was laughing now.

K
    Krieg

"As you wish," Krieg bent at the waste, lowering Mable's feet to the ground then the rest of her body. He returned to his full height. "Admittedly I was enjoying the hug. Such physical contact helps alleviate the primeval instincts. It makes me grateful to have your companionship."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mm, ok. That's a first that it relieves those instincts." Mable teases as she reaches into her bag. She pulled out a book, "I thought you might enjoy this. I got it as a thank you for your help and guidance though my training." She handed him a Eugene Oneguine by Alexander Pushkin. "It has the text in Russian and English. I thought you might miss reading in Russian. And maybe you could read to me sometime in Russian?" She suggested shyly.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.