Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Very much in the open. We wouldn't want any accidents to befall you. I mean," she grasps the taser under her coat, "you could fall balls first onta electrical filled mini harpoons. Oh my," Circe's tone is cheerful the whole time as she makes that threat quite clear. She then laughs as Penance talks in another language. Circe doesn't take her eyes off of the man as she slightly turns her head towards Penance.

Then she speaks cheerfully, "Penitenza. Non ho idea di cosa hai appena suggerito di fare a lui", she points with her free hand towards the dumpster man. She then refocuses on him with a massive grin, "Ma probabilmente è stato divertente quindi lo sostengo."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

The partially hooded man looks back and forth between two women speaking foreign languages, looking completely lost and taking another half step backwards. Circe's English threat, at least, seems to register. He swallows hard before addressing Nana's directive.

Whoa, whoa. Easy. You see my hands, don't you?" He waves them slightly in front of him. "If you let me reach into my pocket - slowly - I'll show you something you might like." One hand drifts turns down and hovers a few inches from the front pouch in his hoodie. His gaze shifts from woman to woman, seeking approval with his eyes.

N
    Nana

She understood exactly nothing of either language seemingly traded between Penance and Circe. It did help put her at ease that Penance wasn't just an ordinary worker at the park, or at least was on good terms with Circe even if Nana had only seen the Ogress' Mask so far.

She scowled at the man and his assumptions about what any of them might like. "That has never been true coming from a man skulking by a dumpster." She gave him a nod all the same. "Go ahead then."

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Get on with it already," Lucifer growled, turning her burning eyes on the other women with her. Fools! As if their pitiful attempts at invoking fear had done anything but disturb the control that she had already wrought.
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Doubly so when the man is talking to a woman," Circe sing songed out as her eyes were still focused on the skulker. Her tone was ice cold now, "Just remember accidental zappy barbs. Don't do anything that might cause a accident with zappy barbs."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

P
    Penance

A-ha! So it seemed she was on the right track. If he had something in his pocket he was willing to give to someone, the only options she could see was drugs or weapons. Both of which seemed could be beneficial to them depending on what they could do with it.

"Would one of you like me to pat him down?"

The man emits half a chuckle over a crooked smile. "Look... you ladies have nothing to fear from me. I'll how you the product, you give it a try. Or don't. Either way, I'll be out of your hair in no time." He clears his throat, shaking his head at Penance. "No need to be patting me down or anything. Look, here's what I've got."

The man slowly, carefully - and with extra attention paid to Circe as he does - reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few small, clear bags with quarter-sized cards stapled to them. He lays them out flat on his palm to reveal an unusual logo; an emoji-style hand holding out/offering a citrus fruit. The bags themselves hold what look like single, dried citrus fruit sections.

"This is the latest craze. And I. Mean. Craze. These little babies will open doors you never knew existed." He looks, in particular, at Nana and Lucifer. "I'm telling you... these make 'shrooms look like dirt. Save the 'shrooms for cooking with your grandma, if you get what I'm sayin."

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Lucifer's eyebrows raised as he produced the fruit.

Goblin fruit.

It had to be.

Letting the canister of mace drop from within her fingers, Lucifer instead grasped for her wallet and (carefully), pulled it from her purse.

"Easy, now," Lucifer declared, shooting a look at the others and hoping that there was enough trust within them to realize what her true angle was.

"These," she continued, her free hand waving gracefully above the proffered drugs, "have definitely been something I've been interested in trying. I don't know if you've heard, but I'm going to be hosting a very special event very soon, but I've been simply lost when it came to the party favors. I'd love to get my hands on more of these."

Lucifer cracked her purse, flashing some of her cash.

"However, I'd prefer to buy in bulk. Why don't you and I talk with your supplier, and see if we can make a deal that gets everyone what they want."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 16:20:24 Lucifer rolls 8 to Who's your supplier (manip3+pers3+SL2) (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 1, 4, 2, 3, 8 2 successes
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

10. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    N
    Nana

Her eyebrow quirks at Lucifer’s quick play for the dealer’s trust to glean the source. She can employ a subtle touch then. She finally lowered her accusing phone and nodded to Circe and Penance. “Good news, girls. The party is back on.” She looked back to the man. “We can’t have you selling to the kids around here. Luckily, we’re not kids.”

“May I inspect?” She asked even though she didn’t really hesitate to pick up a bag given that they had the fellow surrounded and Circe was still looming with that taser. “No tricks here, the money is good if this is the real deal.”

If not stopped, she would go ahead and open the baggie, dipping a finger in to prod the dried fruit, raising to her nose and giving a few sniffs in her inspection. Once she was fairly certain it wasn’t something mundane, she lifted it to her ear. As strange as the action might be, Goblin Fruit was even stranger and a whisper of what it was wasn’t out of the question.

“Yes, I think this would make all the difference for the event. If all goes well, we might be able to offer some long term investment as well.” She’d drop the name of her Criminal Contact before continuing. “We might be in the market to help you expand your little operation. Make sure you don’t run into anymore pit-traps like this one in the future.”

Fruit? 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 18:58:52 Nana rolls 5 to Inspect the product (Int 3 + Sci 2) (10 Again) 6, 2, 8, 3, 1 1 success
       Fruit! 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 19:00:13 Nana rolls 7 to Name That Fruit! (Int 3 + Occult 3 + Spec. 1) (10 Again) 3, 5, 4, 9, 1, 10, 2, 1 2 successes
       Corroborate 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 19:00:58 Nana rolls 3 to Backup Story (Manip. 2 + Subt. 1) (10 Again) 7, 9, 8 2 successes

This is assuming that he doesn’t stop her from inspecting. The Science roll is in case need to establish if it is a gob fruit, since she doesn’t have prior knowledge of this stuff.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorts as she recognizes the goblin fruit in question. "Dried fruit? Ain't that somethin' ya can find at a flea market? Better be something exotic." She looks over at Lucifer and rolls her eyes, "Best remember ta lock up the keys fer the cars. Ya don't need a repeat incident. Or was that multiple repeats? Oh ho ho ho," Circe even included raising her hand to slightly block her mouth as she laughed the bitchiest laugh she could.

3 Suxx to Lucifer botched a party
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 21:25:20 Circe rolls 5 to Lying Liar (10 Again) 10, 7, 1, 9, 8, 4 3 successes

13. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread