Ended
Watch

Girls Night In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

"That sounds like a good idea to get Mr. Davis and Priscus Weiss together. I'm sure together they'd do fine work examining the underground. I may get with them to help with any supplies they may need in their search though."

The conversation then shifted to discussion over flying, something Rebecca could not do and didn't know anyone who could. She hated the feeling of not having an answer, but she understand that in this group one of them would have an idea even if she didn't.

With the talk of the criminal Hunters though Rebecca sat up intently. This was some unnerving news. More than likely it was a mere coincidence that one of the hunters was within Ale's organization. She highly doubted that they knew her true nature. But regardless it was some serious information. Lina's connections seemed to be very good.

"Not to tell you how to handle your business your Majesty, but while I would normally make a liability like this Giuseppe disappear as quickly as possible, I think in this case you may have been handed a golden opportunity. You could possibly send him on a job that leads him directly into a trap to capture him. Maybe Priscus van Valen could then interrogate him and gain further information." Turning lemons into lemonade. Always a good thing. "Turn the liability into a new lead."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Nothing to indicate doesn’t mean there isn’t someone. Best play it safe in case. I don’t want to lose anyone to Hunters.” They lost a few to the Brood and that was hard enough.

“I would like to place a priority on sweeping the Nox. Finding the Hunters and getting rid of them is important, but this our home. Where we meet and conduct business. If they have knowledge of it, then we could very well already be in grave danger. So I want a sweep done as soon as possible.” She wasn’t budging on that.

“Personally, I can’t, my chosen form isn’t a bat, I prefer wolf form. Though I’m not aware of what Priscus Wood’s abilities are, but she would be my suggestion to ask. If she can’t, I might have another trick up my sleeve I’d be willing to lend to the cause.” She used might cause it would be big. Not a trick she’d shown off or talked about.

Then she stops, “Wait, Ronnie G? He’s involved in this?” that little shit.

Dark eyes narrow as the news comes. “I don’t try and hide my connections from the Domain, I just don’t broadcast them. And yes, I am that Sofia, Sofia De Luca in that word. The one and only from Italy, the one and only who ran the Mafia before coming here.” Again, she never hid it, just never talked about it unless asked. “And it seems I have a situation. Great.” Now she had to figure out a way to handle this without causing more problems for the Domain.

She looks to Rebecca, willing to hear her offered solution.

“I agree, my normal course of action would have him removed as soon and as painfully as possible.”
    She said without emotion. “But I see the possibilities in your suggestion. It’s risky, so it would have to be handled carefully and precisely. And if we get the info we need from him, he is still to be eliminated,” a pause, “by me.” He betrayed her, he would feel her wraith.

“Question. Does this new development put a kink in other plans?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

"If someone wants to buy some bomb detection equipment and some seismic detectors that can read if there are tunnels under or around here, I can do that sweep with the Doc. That being said, if you were suspected of being a vampire, I think Giuseppe would have tried some shit," Moretti noted. "But yeah. Ronnie G runs a crew called the Bushwhackers. We know their safe house location and who their members are." She taps her phone.

"But this development makes me want to take this differently, a little bit. If they're getting weapons and ammo and whatnot from Giuseppe, then a strike should be easier if he's already taken. And you can make taking him very easy. Just have him come in and sit down for a one on one business chat, and van Valen is there in disguise as 'your associate' or whatever," the Daeva said with a little shrug. "A quick bit of Dominate solves everything. I bet Aaron can remove the memory that he was ever interviewed."

Blink. Blink. She looked like something was coming to her.

"I have a thought... if Giuseppe gives up where they keep their weapons in their safe house, I could simply whisper in the ear of a friendly cop as an anonymous source and let, say... the Gang Task Force bring the entire Bushwhacker group in on major weapons charges, except for Giuseppe, who you deal with as you wish. It lets the cops do the dirty work for us."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"I should be able to afford any necessary equipment. I'll have to look into it, and it may not be the top of the line, but it should get the job done." Rebecca was more than willing to help Lina search for bombs, if there were any. Anything to keep the domain safer and to further put her in the Prince's good graces. On the other hand, she wasn't sure she could help with the safe house location.

Then Ale revealed that not only was her name Sofia, but she was the Sofia De Luca. Rebecca was more than thankful that her mask was in place because she was shaken and shocked to her very core. She had heard many rumors about the De Luca family, and this more than explained what Rebecca had heard about Ale. Rebecca was just entering the criminal world, but already she was sitting with a 'living' legend.

As Rebecca's suggestion and Lina's counter-offer sat in the air Rebecca put a hand to her chin. "That's certainly a good idea Ms. Moretti. By far the biggest risk is him getting away once too much is revealed." Looking to Ale she said, "While I agree that Ms. Moretti's plan would certainly be less risky due to the fact it doesn't require a separate location, there should still be a contingency plan, just in case Priscus van Valen should fail in his initial interrogation. There should be an immediate and swift method of incapacitation, other than leaving it all to Dominate, that you can use just in case. Nothing fatal, because even if the first attempt fails we'll still want another try. As a side, yet related, note, I am trained somewhat in medical treatment, in case you need me there to keep him alive should you seek to use...advanced interrogation techniques." She had certainly dealt with such methods in the past. Didn't give the most reliable intel, but of course that's why you always kept them alive until you confirmed it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I handle most things behind the scenes. Face to face is not done often, and with good reason.” It kept her a little ahead in the game. Let people fear the name.

A shake of her head, “Can’t believe Ronnie G is poking his head around again. Thought we had an understanding with him, but seems he went back on his word. See, we found him and an associate of his pushing some weird, fucked up blood fusion thing. Was a couple years ago, but seems he didn’t learn his lesson.” They should have just killed those two when they had the chance.

Her plan had merit. It could work.

“Most don’t like a one on one with the boss, raises suspensions. But I’ll see what I can do, maybe a few well placed lies can sweeten the deal for him. Now it’s finding the perfect location for the meeting. I have the warehouses, but they leave a lot of variables in play. A place that’s easier to control would be best I think.” She’d have to look around. “He will be likely to tell others where he is going, or even have something on him to track his movements. So perhaps two different locations, a decoy one, check him for trackers, then move to another.” After the Brood finding the warehouse the first time, she was a little paranoid.

“Having the police move in saves us resources and possible losses.” And if the Kine lost a few, then whatever. They bred like rabbits anyways. “I would only regret not going in a picking over what they have.” She jokes with a grin.

“Oh, nothing fatal?” a frown, “Afraid most of my skills are with ending life. Well, Kine need knees to run, I can easily shoot both of them out before he gets far.” Those were easy targets. “If we have to go that route, perhaps drugging him would make the most sense.”

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

Lina sighs at Rebecca's suggestion that there would need to be some other method of stopping Giuseppe. "I, uh, can do it. Stop him if things go wrong, no problem. I don't relish the idea of shitkicking someone, but if it is what needs to get done, then that's how that'll play." She nods, obviously certain. Moretti didn't make a big deal of her martial skill set, as she wasn't proud of what it had been used for in the past, but there it was nonetheless.

She glanced to Alessandra, curious. "I mean, sure, wherever works for you is fine. But here's my question. Would anybody question one of your might and station in the underworld if you called a dude in and he got disappeared, anyway? Like, is that a thing? He's got a crew outside the Mafia, one that he's running your guns to, one that isn't at all authorized by you - the Bushwhackers. One my contact was able to tell me about, so it isn't exactly a secret. Sounds like preparations to try and seize control of the Mob to me. Sounds like something a good fella gone bad might disappear for, no? I bet your loyal guys would even grab him for you, wouldn't they?"

She was Sofia de fucking Luca. Surely she could tell a consigliere or something what she wanted and it would get done.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca turned to Ale at the mention of Ronnie Gs prior scheme. "Blood fusion? That sounds...unusual. Could it be related to the current situation with the Brood and Hunters in any way?"

Then Lina said that she'd be able to end Giuseppe, but there seemed to be reluctance in her voice. Some things just couldn't be avoided though, despite reservations. "We can certainly play things by ear there."

As Ale and Lina went back and forth about the meeting and Giuseppe disappearing Rebecca decided to chime in. "Well under normal circumstances it's not unreasonable for people to just disappear in the mob, but I think it will be very strange, in the mind of the Hunters, that one of their own disappears. They're going to look into it. That doesn't even include if the police start looking around too. But in regards to setting the meeting down it could be as simple as having a lower member set up the meeting with someone closer in line, and then your attendance becomes a last minute surprise when it's too late to back out. That way there's less suspicion prior to the meeting. But regardless of the method the Bushwackers are going to look into it. Even if we were to somehow frame it all in the terms of a 'crime boss punishing a made man who turned traitor', the Hunters aren't going to care about that."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Violence wasn’t everyones cup of tea. “Oh, I have zero fucks about stopping him. I can certainly do it without my guns, they’re just my go to. But they are loud and can draw attention.” Violence had been a part of her life for as long as she could remember.

She considers the question, “It can be a thing, depending on how it’s handled. These situations come up more often than you might think, and more often than I like. Now, times have changed since I’ve arrived here from Italy, so it needs to be done right. The problem with calling in someone who is loyal, is I don’t know who is loyal anymore. I suspected a leak back when we were dealing with the Brood and my warehouse was found. And now this. So it’s not that easy. But yes, it is something someone would disappear for and have in the past. His guard is going to be up and he is going to be suspicious of anything. Close to saying just grabbing him from his home or off the street.” This was a mess.

"I could also look into his personal life, find someone important to him, and use them to bring him in. Cattle have a bad habit of forming nasty little attachments to each other. I've used it in the past with wonderful results." a shrug, it obviously wasn't a big deal to her.

Nodding to Rebecca, “Yeah. I didn’t completely understand the whole thing, sounded like a bunch of crap to me. But they were taking blood and injecting it into themselves, was supposed to produce a high of some type and take years off your life. It was being run in a little club and we shut it down, ran them out of town, or so I thought.” She then shakes her head, “The Brood were another problem all together. There thing was revenge of some type for someone being ashed that they worshiped. The Hunters? I don’t know. I haven’t had first hand dealing with them like I did with the Brood.” But she’d rather deal with the Brood than Hunters.

“That is true. But when you take into account the mob and working for Hunters, who’s to say he isn’t playing a third group? He’s clearly an untrustworthy type with his hands in illegal activities, so it could be said he was playing as many angles as he could. Meaning it could be a third party that took him. It’s possible, and well-placed rumors can sway. Maybe it could be setup and done in such a way that the Bushwackers are led to believe the Hunters did it.”

L
    Lina Moretti

Jesus, Ale. The callousness of falling Humanitas was showing, and Moretti simply nodded, trusting that she would indeed murder a fool if required. You didn't make it to be Sofia de Luca by being soft. "For sure. I prefer knives, myself, for silence. But I have no doubt you've got him, ma'am."

Fuck, and she was threatening the guy's family, too. The Prince was not to be trifled with. Letting the Prince and Rebecca talk, she sat content to listen. It sounded like the Hunters had done them a favor by killing the Brood, but now, it was their turn.

"Well, my ears to the ground in the criminal circuit say he has kept the Hunters completely separated from the crime life. So yeah, I'd say he definitely is playing as many angles as he could. People would buy that. There's the other group, the Tribulation Militia, and framing them with Giuseppe's death is completely a thing. These groups aren't working well together. There's tensions and anger, and turf wars. I'll be pulling in the various investigation groups here shortly to gather their results and we'll compare notes to find the cracks and exploit them. The less vampire-on-Hunter combat we have to do, the better, for the sake of the First Tradition."

She counted points off on her fingers.

"All right. Things I'll take from this.

One: compare notes with all the investigators and find the cracks so we can make the Hunters infight.

Two: get necessary intelligence on the Bushwhacker's safehouse to try to turn the Gang Task Force against the Bushwhackers.

Three: get assignments out on the Tribulation Militia preacher so we can track him to his assets. I'll make sure I've got everyone tapping contacts to gather personal information on each and every known Hunter so we can leverage each in the best way.

And four: get a comprehensive report of everything in to your Majesty as soon as possible so we're onto the next step of our plans.

Have I covered it all off?"

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Under normal circumstances a person would be potentially concerned about the Prince's lack of feelings about the man's death, but Rebecca had none. In fact, Rebecca was pleased to know the Prince would get it done, even if she had to resort to something 'big and loud'. Clearly Ale didn't mind getting her own hands dirty. "Well it sounds like there are several methods of stopping him, so that part's handled."

"If he has someone close to him then that would be wonderful leverage, if he doesn't come willingly." Sometimes the oldest tricks were the easiest.

Then talk shifted to him having his hand in multiple cookie jars. "If you're going to frame one of the other groups I think it needs to appear as if their actions indirectly got him killed in some way. We don't know how much communication they share and if, for example, we were to make it look like a it was done as a hit by the Tribulation Militia they may have some type of parlay where it's exposed that it was all a ruse. Now, if we can determine some leak or break in the Tribulation Militia's information system or connections we can use that to try and create the illusion that said leak was responsible for his demise. As if their incompetence caused his death or disappearance. Then they'd be so focused on trying to close any leaks they wouldn't focus on who specifically caused his death. Though that may be overly complicated." To be honest, all that mattered was that they gained the necessary information and that he ended up dead afterwards, without it being obvious who was at fault.

Listening to the list Rebecca said, "That sounds like it all to me. Let me know where you need me and in the meantime I can both look into getting equipment to check the area around the Nox for explosive devices and examine the samples taken from the Junkyard. I'll write up a report in relation to the latter once it's completed."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread