(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Knives worked, but just weren’t her preferred method. But to each their own.

“So playing one side against the other seems like it could work. Knowing the cracks and how each operates will only serve to make the plan more seamless.” She knew Hunters weren’t to be messed with, at least not directly.

Nodding, “Sounds like you have. I want you to make sure you advise everyone in on this to use caution. These aren’t Brood we’re dealing with, they’re better organized and more dangerous.” Why couldn’t they have more Brood to deal with?

Looking to Rebecca, “Sometimes it’s quicker and quitter to use someone close to the target. It’s usually unexpected and has great results. We’ll get to him one way or another.” Even if she had to hurt a loved one to get him to talk. It didn’t matter much to her.

“Most groups have some type of calling card they leave to take credit for something. Perhaps the Tribulation Militia has one. Maybe that’s something you can find out Miss Moretti? I can also ask around, but it might seem odd that I’m asking.” If she had an in with the police, maybe she could find out.

“Complicated leaves room for error. And sometimes the simplest answer is the best.” Least in her experience.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

"Yes, ma'am. That, I can answer right away. They've got a particular phoenix-and-fire spraypaint tag they use," she said with a nod. "And I'll make sure everyone understands the importance of subtlety here. I'm going to bring everyone involved in to collect reports in the next couple of nights here, along with a couple of new folks. Weiss and Wood, and Davis, if only to give him a chance to prove he can work with a team. Hopefully, the Reeve and her team will be available and we can get those officers up to speed, and I'll remind everyone of the importance of subtlety."

Izayoi Goto had been involved in the first incident. Lina imagined she'd want to be in it going forward.

Glancing to Rebecca, she settled back into her chair. "Thanks, Doc. It's really, really nice to have good science on board, and I appreciate what you're doing for us here. Let's get the Nox swept up as soon as you've got the equipment so that's taken care of." She smiled, finally relaxing. Apparently, the young Daeva Priscus had finished covering off the important business she had for the night.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

With a smile Rebecca said, "Very true, simple is usually better. And as they say, 'no plan survives first contact with the enemy'." It was always important to think of all the contingencies and prepare for the unexpected, especially when it came to Hunters.

Plans had been bouncing around throughout the conversation and it appeared they were slowly landing on some possible ideas. "I think once we have this meeting for complete updates we'll have sufficient information to decide which of these ideas to proceed with, or at least where to go next to gather information."

At Lina's comment on her science Rebecca said, "of course. I'm wise enough to understand I am more support than lead investigation. Just point me in the direction you both need and I will gladly assist. And I will get the sweep done as soon as possible," she said.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

And just like that, Lina was making herself invaluable. If she wasn’t made a Deputy for all her work, then there best be a damn good reason. And she doubted one could be found.

“Can you get a picture of it? If we move forward with framing them, we have to make sure it’s flawless. No corners cut, no half assing anything. Nothing short of perfect will work here.” But she was pretty sure Lina got that.

“If there is a problem with getting the Reeve up to speed, call me. I’ll make sure things are moved forward on that end.” If she had to tell Takeda how to be Reeve, then there was going to be problems.

Looking to Rebecca, there was a nod, “I won’t begin to try and say I understand what you’re able to do, but your work is important and valuable to the Domain.” Yeah, she wasn’t a science girl. Nope. You needed someone or something killed? She was your girl.

“Exactly. But we should have backup’s in place should something go wrong. Plan for the worst, hope for the best.” There should always be a backup in place.

Nodding, “I agree, once we have more facts in front of us, the plan will fall into place.” But why Hunters? Was it the Brood that drew them?

Smiling, Grazie. If there is anything I can be of assistance with on that front, let me know.”

L
    Lina Moretti

"We can get a picture, for sure, and we'll keep you informed," Lina said with a firm nod. Moretti smiled as the Prince complimented the Doc's scientific skills. Why she was wasting herself moving into criminal pursuits when she could make millions doing crime lab work was beyond her, but hey. It was her Danse to dance, and the young Daeva wasn't about to tell her how to do her business.

With a glance to her watch, the investigator spoke. "I probably ought to get to calling the teams together, then, ma'am?"

So much for play. This one had been work, but the time spent had been of value.

I'm good to get this on the books, as we're going to be moving the Hunter plot forward here based on this meeting.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca put a hand to her face, slightly embarrassed by the slip of her mind. "I apologize, both of you. I was hesitant to send this through a text message, so the thought completely slipped my mind until this very moment." Rebecca pulled out her phone to reveal several photos of the graffiti she had taken at the Junkyard. "This was taken at the Junkyard. I tried to get several angles so that nothing was missed. I apologize for not mentioning it earlier. If both of you are comfortable, I can send them to you directly, or if it would be better we could try and get printed copies made for more secure distribution." She would leave the matter up to the two ladies in front of her. They were taking lead after all.

As the Prince complimented her work she bowed her head very respectfully. "My skills are completely at your disposal your Majesty."

I'm ready to close when you guys are.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “That would be great. I would also like to speak with Priscus Weiss about it, as an artist, she is our best bet for recreating it. Well, should it be decided that is our best plan.” They needed to know more first.

“I agree, we sooner things get put into motion, the sooner it can be finished.” And she didn’t want Hunters around.

Eyebrows raise slightly as she looks to Rebecca, surprised by her words. Glancing at the revealed screen she nods, “I would like copies, but perhaps on a more secure level. Perhaps have the pictures sent to a decoy email account and print them off from there.” Security was important on this matter.

A smile and nod was then offered in response to the Ventrues last words.

“Well, we certainly covered a lot for this evening. I thank you both for your dedication to the safety of the Domain. And I look forward to working more closely with you moving forward.”

I'm good to close as well! Great scene, thank you!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

End Scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4