(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Which was where Ale was seated this night. Leaning back, legs crossed and an open folder on her legs. Paperwork, something she loathed. She was rather casual in a bright green tank top and black leather pants. It was also notable that she was wearing a duel holster with two fairly large guns nestled safely at her sides.
    Lokio Lina Moretti Matrixchild
    Rebecca Simmons

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti showed in a timely way, about a minute before the appointed hour. Unarmed and unconcerned, the Daeva comfortably found the doorjamb to the Prince's office. Wearing sensible flats, blue jeans and a black tank, she looked like she was staying cool from the summer heat.

"Your Majesty," she said, knocking twice on the doorframe as she glanced from art piece to art piece, letting the feeling of the monster in Alessandra's Vitae drive away at the Devil. Feeling the strength of the Coil and going through her mental exercises to calm the Blood, she gave the Prince a thin smile. "Thank you for the invitation."

Was that Beethoven? Things she never expected from a Gangrel.

Guns, on the other hand, were entirely expected.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

As Rebecca stepped down the steps into Elysium she noticed just the faintest amount of dust resting on the shoulder of her dark blue dress. It was a little more revealing than her recent ensembles, but it looked far too lovely to pass up. With a deft hand she brushed it off effortlessly, returning her appearance back to one of impeccability. As her eyes shifted from her shoulder they lingered for just a moment on what she hoped would soon be her own office. But only a moment; she couldn't get too ahead of herself. It was still a work in progress after all.

As Rebecca reached the door her eyes landed on the Prince and Lina. Immediately her Catalyst recoiled and yet she moved not even an inch. The desire to flee from Ale was almost too much to bear, but she remained firm. On the other hand her Catalyst also desired the immediate destruction of the small, salty Daeva in front of her. That would be, as they say, 'a bad move' on her part. She had already made far too much progress towards being the allies of both of them to let her catalyst come between them now.

Of course, as she fought with her internal monster, Ale and Lina only saw the mask of friendliness that she had formed before she left her Haven. Not that she felt anything other than enjoyment for meeting with the women, but Rebecca never left home without some protection of her own. Spying the guns on Ale, she concluded that the Savage Prince must have felt the same way.

"Good evening Your Majesty. Thank you so much for the invitation," she said with a very respectful bow. She then turned to Lina and said, "Ms. Moretti, so wonderful to see you as well." A calm friendliness filled Rebecca's words as she spoke, much different than the last time they both were together and they saw her scold the 'alder' cowboy.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-01 17:54:34 Rebecca Simmons rolls 5 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen) (10 Again) 5, 4, 6, 8, 5 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the presence of a weaker Beast that caught the Savages attention first. Dark eyes look up from the papers and spy Lina. But that didn’t stop her Beast from raising its hackles in anger. It wanted the bitter womans blood on the walls.

But that would just be rude, and she was actually in a good mood.

Smiling and closing the folder, she stands, gathering the other folders together to place on the desk, “Miss Moretti, thank you for meeting with me. I like the flats, though I must confess, I'm really clumsy in them.” The folders placed, she gestures back to the sitting area, not wanting to be too formal with sitting in front of the desk. Everyone needed a night to just relax. Well, as relaxed as one could be with other predators in the same room anyways. “Want a seat?” maybe Lina was the type who preferred to stand, she’d heard it was a thing.

She was about to move back and sit when another Beast caught her attention. Looking once more to the door, seeing Rebecca. And once again, her Beast paced it cage, demanding the skin of the reserved Kindred.

And again, no.

The smile returns, “Madam Simmons, good evening.” A nod of her head. “We were about to sit down, please, join us.” Her hand raises again to the seating area.

Smirking as she removed the holster and placed it on the back of a chair, but still within easy reach, “I have to say, I feel a little under dressed.” She says jokingly to Rebecca.

“So how have you two been?”

L
    Lina Moretti

"Clumsy in flats, ma'am?" She blinked and chuckled gently. "I'm having difficulty imagining you being clumsy. I'd appreciate a seat." Agreeable to taking a load off, the Grand Wyrm found a chair as she felt the other Beast pressing in. It was an awful feeling, here in the small office, but the Coil made her sure. Folder. Desk. Chair. Mindfulness brought her back to center.

"Doc. What's crackin'? Nice to see you."

Eyes followed the holster as it moved. "I'm good... real busy chasing down a couple of mysteries. Hunters. Dragon Stuff. And of course, trying to meet everyone... and of course, to spread the good word about great people I've met so far." She smiled.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca's mind seemed to run in sync with Lina's, for she too could not imagine the Prince as 'clumsy'. Then again Rebecca had never seen the Gangrel fight, merely heard her talk about her shooting prowess, so maybe she was clumsy with her feet but not with her hands. Food for thought.

At the mention of sitting Rebecca again offered a nod of her head and said, "thank you very much," before finding a seat near Lina and Ale.

At Ale's mention of feeling under dressed she offered a friendly chuckle. "Oh don't feel that way. You're the Prince. However you desire to dress is the dress code. If anything I am over-dressed." Though Rebecca rarely enjoyed 'dressing down' unless she had to.

Replying to both of their questions Rebecca said, "I have been quite well. I was able to do a good deal of investigating at the Junkyard where the assault between the Brood and Hunters took place." Continuing she said, "I can give you both a detailed report later if necessary," before she then focused on Lina and added, "to add to your whiteboard notes of course." Even though Twist was involved, it had seemed to Rebecca that Lina had taken charge of the investigation. Maybe soon Rebecca would have to start 'spreading the good word' about Lina as well. Their relationship already seemed to be a smart investment.

She then shifted in her seat before going on. "I also plan on taking the first steps towards establishing my manufacturing site very soon, though it seems I've already made some progress establishing a name for myself in the city." Rebecca was quite sure that if nothing else Ale had started to hear rumors about 'The Doctor'. After their previous conversations, she imagined the Prince probably already understood who the title was in reference to. "I hope of course I'm not overstepping," she asked Ale politely. She was the queen bee when it came to the criminal underworld after all.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A sly smile and single nod of her head, “Oh yeah. It’s why you’ll rarely see me in flat shoes. I prefer boots,” a brief look at the knee high combat boots currently on her feet, “and sometimes heels. But those, nope. Everyone would get a good laugh.” Her tone jovial.

“I have to say, that report was quite impressive, very detailed.” One of the more detailed reports she had seen, or personally given. “Are you usually that detail orientated?” if so, it was important info to file away.

“How are things going with the Dragons?”
    she knew most would be private stuff, but she wanted to ask, show interest and all that.

Huh. Rebecca did make an interesting point. She never really considered what she wore to be have any importance before. It was usually what was comfortable.

“I’ll have to remember that.” A small wink.

A nod, “I would love a report on the junkyard. It had been one of the strongholds for the Brood when we were dealing with them.” She hadn’t personally seen it, but it sounded like the fire gutted it.

An eyebrow was raised, “Whiteboard?” amusement in her voice. There was a whiteboard? She supposed it was a great way to keep lots of info in one place and make connections.

There was a shake of her head, “I don’t see it as overstepping. We have different goals when it comes to that. I also move different product and things than you do. Though I think there is room for working together at some point.” Ale knew she would be top dog in the city until she either met Final Death or moved on. And she wasn’t threatened by Rebecca. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t keep an eye on her and how she advanced. Always good to know where others stand.

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina smiled at Rebecca and nodded. "I'd be down for a report, too. I, uh..." She glanced to the Prince's desk, then the Prince. "I keep whiteboards with all my investigations. I can go get it. I tucked it away down here in storage for Masquerade safety. I figured if the officers needed a quick primer on what was going on and who was doing what, they could just look at it..." The Grand Wyrm trailed off. "And thanks, your Majesty. I'm a PI by trade, so. Reporting letters and making sure resources are well-organized are a part of the gig."

When it came to Dragon Stuff, she looked like she did in fact have something.

"There is one thing. Dragon Stuff-wise. We found the old site where Dragons past made residence. It's, uh, a place of some spiritual value to us." Moretti nodded. She paused a long moment, thinking about it. "I figure I'll just be straight, ma'am - I'm wondering if giving the Ordo Dracul the area surrounding that place is out of the question? It's in Florin. We'd naturally take care of the area and tend to it in your name, but yeah. Here's the reason I ask, because it matters."

Again, she paused, obviously aware that she wasn't asking something small of the Prince.

"It's super important that random vampires aren't stumbling around it, since it is a place of supernatural qualities and the Sacramento Gang Task Force is all up in those neighbourhoods right now with the Hunter issue. People who are down in that district need to be super careful, and Priscus van Valen and I actually have viable cover identities, jobs and proper networks to monitor the zone. We're not random down there."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

It was interesting to hear the Prince list a flaw, though Rebecca still doubted it was as bad as the woman said. She offered a smile regardless.

As Ale shifted to reports Rebecca turned to hear Lina's response. It appeared prior to going to the Junkyard Lina gave quite the detailed report, which was promising. The bitter woman wasn't looking to have the Prince's rubber stamp on the plan, she actually wanted her appraised of the situation. "Well from what I've seen you have a very tactical mind. You certainly took charge of the multiple operations and delegated duties perfectly." It would seem Lina and Rebecca would be building each other up.

Then they both said they'd like a report. "Well just briefly, I took some samples that I'll analyze when I get a chance. They're in storage at the moment so they're secured. At the site I analyzed the smells and appearance of both the building and the burned vehicle and I believe I can confidently say that the Brood, while using the building as a nest, was attacked from both the front and the rear. The SUV was used as a battering ram of sorts then as a forward launching position. Gunfire was returned between the building and the vehicle when at some point a gas bomb went off. I say bomb because from what I can tell it was a sophisticated and controlled explosion originating from the sewer entrance into the building. Essentially the hunters found access into the nest and blew it up while the Brood was focused on the SUV. They didn't even stand a chance with the blast." She was still quite impressed by the bomb's sophistication. She wanted to meet this demolition expert...and pick their brain.

Then Ale commented about overstepping. "I completely agree. While a little overlap is fine, I'd want to make sure I know what areas of focus you'd prefer for me to stay away from. You say you move product, are you in the business of procuring items of note for Kindred? I ask because outside my slowly expanding drug enterprise I was interested in offering my services in supplying hard to find items, or even just items that are outside the pay scale of some Kindred, for the cost of boons. Would you be opposed to something like that, or would you like me to work together with you on such an enterprise?"

At the shift towards Dragons an eyebrow almost raised. Was Lina asking for a regency for the Ordo? How bold. Aaron could very easily get them the location if only Tenancy was involved, but she wanted the whole area. She was impressed, and yet also suspicious. Not that she didn't trust Lina...enough. But they were all predators here. Everyone wanted to rise. "Congratulations on such a valuable discovery, and so quickly after arriving. You and Priscus van Valen seem to make quite the team." She did not comment more though. That was for Ale to decide.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

So the whiteboard was really a thing. Tucked safely away in an office.

Catching the look, she chuckles, “Organization has never been my strong suit.” She wasn’t terrible at it, but she could be better. “Nor is paperwork something I’m enjoying.” Paperwork sucked. Plain and simple. “As to seeing this infamous whiteboard, I would enjoy it. But I don’t want this to turn into a strictly business meeting. Unless business is what’s on everyones mind, then that changes things.” Some nights were good for business, some not so much.

“Must be a damn fine PI then, looking forward to seeing how you help the Domain.”
    And it surly would, someone good at investigating? Defiantly noteworthy.

She never understood the whole places and buildings have spiritual value. Maybe because she wasn’t spiritual?

“I appreciate and encourage you to be straight and to the point with me.” She hated dancing around an issue, it was a waste of time in her opinion. "Beating around the bush was never something I enjoyed."

But she listens as Linda lists out her reasons. Which were sound.

There was a slow nod of her head as she shifted slightly in her seat, head coming to rest on top of her hand, propped up by the arm rest.

“Those are all valid points, ones that need to be carefully considered and handled. And it sounds like you both have a clear understanding on what’s going on there. How about this, you, Priscus van Valen and myself sit down and discuss it privately.”
    She looks to Rebecca with a smile, “Nothing personal Madam Simmons.” She didn’t want Rebecca to think she was excluding her on purpose. But this would be Domain business and any deals struck would be private. “Does that sound agreeable? I’m willing to move my schedule around to facilitate such a meeting.” But she wasn’t no, but she wasn’t saying yes, yet. She wanted to hear what Aaron had to say. Even though Lina was Grand Wyrm, it was good to see what others thought and would offer.

Focus shifts to Rebecca. And she had to agree, Lina did seem to have a tactical mind, and that could be very beneficial to the Domain. Or dangerous.

Attacked from the front and rear? Now that was a tactic.

A bomb?! Now there was something a Kindred didn’t want to have go off.

“Originating from the sewer entrance? So the Hunters are using the sewers? That's,”
    a pause, “disturbing.” to say the least. Not an avenue she would have thought of. A smart move. But dangerous to those not aware of it. “Was there anyway to trace them in the sewer? Or is it something we can do?” she’d never actually been in a sewer, so she wasn’t sure how tracking would go.

Then business, criminal business.

“I can, depending on the item. I have my hands in a few things, mostly guns and weapons. Warehouses have kinda, fell, into my lap. My status opens a few more doors for those, more difficult, to find items. Now drugs? That hasn’t been something I’ve ventured into a whole lot. My family never really did much with them, and at the time, there wasn't really a monetary gain from them. But times are different, and I'm not against it.” Drugs could get messy.

“Boons are a nice price to charge. Money seems to always find us given enough time, but Boons? Now those can get fun if played right.”
    Sometimes favors were worth more than money. “As to working together? It’s a possibility. We’d have to compare our specialties and see how they would best mesh. I’m always open to business possibilities, and it’s been a while since I’ve talked with someone who shared similar interests.” True story.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread