Ended
Watch

If Two is Company, Three is a Conspiracy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    J
    John Doe

"Much appreciated," he grinned to Circe. John sipped on his coffee, "Sasha has a valid point. Too many newbies who will be looking to guidance." He took another sip, "I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'll aim to have two deputies who will help handle problems. Team building and such."

Doe laughed as they asked about his use of slang, "Derogatory word for night shift bullies with a badge. They earned it."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well ye haa," Circe says with her normal Italian accent, "if yer the Groundskeeper I won't be a cowgirl deputy. Just ta warn ya." Circe's faced scrunched up in confusion as she took in John explanation of moonpig. "Ah. I've heard it used other ways. By high school girls. Still glad there ain't a lunar piggie walkin' around the Hedge." Circe looks down at her coffee, "I mean, there probably is but I figured it'd be more kill ya boar then mobile bacon bank."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

Sasha was glad Ingrid agreed with her thoughts about the choice. Even if she wasn't keen on this Freehold situation long ago, she'd bought into it more and more. "Excellent, I will help you review them whenever you make the announcement." She smiled sweetly with encouragement in her eyes. She felt that Ingrid was hit hard by the blow from the past gathering, so any sort of aid or help from herself hopefully would ease her stress. Plus, between both of them, they would be able to carry the burden of their decision good or bad.

The Fairest could only give one nod and reply with "Oh..." to John's description of the unknown word. She wondered how he knew about that, but that was a discussion for later.

"Okay, now that we've got a plan for Groundskeeper set into motion, and we're here. Is there anything else we need to discuss regarding the Freehold in general?"

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's eyes flicked to Circe and then slowly rolled onto John Doe.

She herself offered nothing more.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

J
    John Doe

"Aw shucks, here I thought we were going to have a buddy cop routine going. Faceless Wyrdo and Gunbunny Smurfette. Together they fight crime!" he laughed at his own joke. "I understand. We'll see how things work out."

John looked to Sasha and Ingrid, "I'm good with all that we've covered."

Ready to close?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho, John I am fully in favor of THAT!" Her roomate has his personal space violated as Circe leans in with a massive smile, "Fighting some crime, havin' fun in our free time. I just can't keep up a Texan accent for the whole show."

I am good to close out.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Sasha

At least the four of them ended on a slightly upbeat note despite what was discussed. They'd had a plan of sorts, and at least vented their frustrations.

"Okay, that's good. Ingrid, just make sure to let me know when you begin taking the applications. Thank you guys for coming tonight. I think things look less bleak."

Sasha really hoped that was the case.

Ready to close. Great scene all!

J
    John Doe

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.