Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

A laugh, light as air escapes "Oh, Circe! Darling Circe!" managing between the joyous sounds, "You are a treasure!" she snickers, adjusting her own chair for optimal comfort.

"I might take you up on that latter, perhaps when I really, need a boost." she smirks suggestively, fluttering her lashes.

Stretching out, listening for a pop before she stops, "Yes! The best, today is going to be a great day," agreeing with the Fairest,

A laugh, "I think if you do, I wont be needing that hug."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Such a good day it will be, with wondrous sights for folks to see," Circe's eyes were also drawn to some of the younger crowd walking around, "Oh thank ya Blink, it is so hard ta reach some spots. Sometimes ya just need another pair of hands on ya to get ya done. I'd be happy ta return the favor." She gives a wink to Blink. Circe is also eying the passing crowd. And smiling at the gawking teen or college student was just part of the fun.

"Aw ya can still get a hug Echo, or did ya want help with yer sunblock? We could do each other all at once,"
    the blueberry colored Fairest giggles. It turns to outright laughter as a young man walking by chokes on his cola at her words. "Ha ha, this'll be fun."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

B
    Blink

Blink snatched up the sunscreen with the serenity and grace that her durance lent her. She squirted a good glob into her hands, dropping the container down on the seat next to her. She rubbed her hands together, spreading out the sunscreen and then lathered up Circe's back; quick, concise, and with no smiley faces or other drawings.

Blink's hand dropped down to the towel as she wiped off whatever excess remained, taking care to get what was left between her fingers. With that done, she grabbed back up the bottle of sun screen and tossed it back next to Circe.

"How long have you two been here? In Sac?" She inquired, as she twisted back around, propping her legs back up onto the chair and resuming her previous pose, with her hands behind the head and eyes surveying the pool that the slides led into.

"I was in Atlanta before here..."

"I definitely am digging this place. The lack of humidity is nice!"

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

The kitty snorts, "New savings accounts are being made with every moment we're here." this time when her brow waggle she means something lewd.

"Ah," she rubs down her arm, ruffling the glinting tawny fur there, "Thanks chicka but I'm good." lotion in her fur? Bleck!

Adjusting her shades and the hat, tail flicking as she props herself up to avoid sitting on it, "Just since May myself. Came by way of the Bay, did not stay long. What a shit show."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave a little wave hello to some of the passing youths. There was plenty of Desire in the air thanks to her and Blink, plus a little be of Rage. Circe couldn't help but giggle as a boy chased after a girl that was storming off in a huff. Roving eyes ruined your date kiddo. She turns back around after Blink tosses back the bottle, "My thanks," and picks up the bottle to take care of the rest of her skin. She'd rather be blue then red, thank you.

"Oh not nearly as long as ya'd think. I've only been her about a year Blink,"
    she has to stretch a little to get her arms right with the sunblock. She manages to get it done soon enough and reclines back on the chair, "Ha ha oh sweet Echo, are ya hoping for a long term deposit?" Lewd for lewd. The good mood dropped as Echo answered Blink's question. "Shit show would be an understatement for our kinda scene that was in the Bay. Glad I'm not there anymore. All that's left there is the ones that have trouble comin' to 'em. Hope ya didn't hafta put up with 'em for too long," there is no hiding the venom in her voice.

With a huff, Circe reaches into her bag for a pair of sunglasses. Red like her bikini to better contrast her blueberry skin. Slipping them on with one hand, Circe stretches back in the chair with the other arm raised up.

She then flashes a grin, "Aside from the scenes here being way friendlier, there are also less seagulls. The cazzo di topi volanti," she looks over at Blink, "So how was Atlanta?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

"Humid..." Blink said, through the laughter at their other jokes. "Nah it wasn't that bad." Blink enjoyed the Freehold there. The main reason for her ass taking off across the country was because her Fetch lived too close to Atlanta and she didn't want any part of that mess.

"What...San Fran is like an hour and a half away?" Blink bit her lip for a moment, as that was too close. "That's no good." Blink gave a shrug of her shoulders. "Oh well...fuck it." She had never been, but she trusted them enough. If San Fran brought any drama, it would be dealt with.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Yup!" she says popping that 'p' hard. "Fuck it was cray-cray. Literally stay just a night, 'cause the bus didn't leave until the a.m." she rolls her shoulder, then leans closer to Circe. "Y'know Bitch Queen Anne? Still has a Lead Tiara last I heard, but the Bay was gearing up to run her out. Frankenstein style. But. She was already gone." she flicks her glasses up. Dead serious yo. "No one knows which way she ran. Hope it wasn't this way." they come down.

"Shit, sorry about the downer. But. Like, heads up. Best tellin' you two. Since. It's like a legit security concern."

A snort, "Hell, those seagulls. Man, Maggie-my friend-she left-and them were fucking buddies. She was a bird-type-person." not super subtle, but meh. It'll do.

"But ya! Fuck it! Problems ain't here! We're here to have some fuuu~uuunnn!"

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nodded, "I am familiar with her and WHY they'd want ta tar and feather her. Literally," her reply even in tone. The happy go lucky atmosphere was just shattered. At the news of Queen Anne's vanishing the blue Fairest snorted as she angrily said, "I hope she took a slow boat ta anywhere not here," and meant it. She'd rather not have anymore encounters with Queen Anne. Her tone is equally serious.

Circe lowers her glasses to the bridge of her nose as she looks back at Echo, "She'd best not be coming this way. I ain't gonna tolerate her tryin' ta worm into our club scene." As Circe pushes her own sunglasses back up, she does so with her index finger while having her thumb extended. She lowers the thumb. The implication of how she'd react to Queen Anne should be obvious to those that know her nickname.

A weak smile returned to her face as she propped up on her elbow and leaned onto her side to face Echo, "THAT is a much better idea then talkin' about dreary hags my inked friend," she looked at the crowd walking by. Circe gave a little smile and wave to nobody. It got a few reactions. "I'll celebrate her fall from power later. Buy us all ice cream or somethin'. Sooo," Circe elevates herself up a little more to get a better look at Blink, "Ladies I am curious," pink tongue licks blue lips, "What kinda fun do ya have here?"

Circe was curious to see what the women of fluffiness and magic tattoos thought could be fun.

12. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

Blink was still surveying the pool, though she couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitment over the prospect of a fight. Part of her hoped that the banished would make that hour and change trip.

Her eyes, looking over all the people, saw a similar sight. To her, that toned athletic guy that walked by with eyes on the trio, was drawn into Blink's mind for an imaginary fight, which he quickly and invevitablly lost. She still hadn't down the mental mashup with her two companions, and unconsciously wouldn't.

The daydreaming came to close, as she had to think of something other than, fight, to respond back to what kinda fun.

"I think they were selling icecream over there." Blink said with a laugh as she pointed at a concession stand; hell she offerred.

"Shit, really I'm down for whatever..." Blink rolled her shoulders, as it didn't matter much to her whether they sat here bullshitting or got up and moved around and did some other bullshit; it was all fun to her.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Echo snorts, then says in a voice like she's quoting something, "Clarity of thought." she pauses long enough to disassociate her last sentience with her new one, for the hummies listening in, and not for the Fairests next to her, "For that be-aych, I would take a crack at mine. TBH." she says drily. It wasn't like she wasn't already cracked. The slides were made of scale and some of bone from to her blade sharp eyes.

She shakes herself away from her plethera of issues, "So! Yeah! Fun!" she'd clap her hands, but she didn't want to imagine the glass breaking right now, "Haha! Something wholly unwholesome!" she snorts, "But that's just meeee playing to type." another laugh, "Ice cream sounds good to me, and come on. Have you ever seen a emerald gal have some ice cream?"

15. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.