Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Mable approaches the summit and sees the bird person in the throne, she does something that is uncharacteristic of her. She does a deep curtsey with her head bowed down. She remembers Krieg had said the goddess could come to her as a raven. At least that is what she remembers. Therefore, this must be the goddess.

K
    Krieg

The voice of the shadow booms from the throne. It is like being at the epicenter of lightning, and thunder following immediately there after. "Why are you here?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stood there for a moment in stunned silence. Then the song Bohemian Rhapsody ran through her mind. 'Thunderbolt and lightening very very frightening'. She needed to be brave and take action. She was one person. But one person could start a revolution. She wasn't good with words. Why was she here? She already was working hard to help nature. She wanted to do more that was why. "I am here...to offer my service. I have dedicated my life and after to protecting and nurturing nature. I am not looking for acknowledgment or glory of my service. I am not looking for handouts or anything from you but perhaps your blessing to continue in the protection of the trees. I want to help bring the world from darkness into the light of the enlightened." Hopefully she could continue to uphold her part.

K
    Krieg

The shadow woman punctuated each word like a clap of thunder, "Why should I care?" From the throne, the obsidian beak could be seen leaning toward Mable. "Words are meaningless without action. Prove to me that you believe you are worthy."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had a million thoughts going through her head, mostly songs and some old movie quotes. She almost burst out in song to counter act the quaking she felt on the inside. Maybe she should have just fled. Maybe she should have given into the fear she was feeling. But she was going to protect the land with everything she had with or without Birdhead's help.

So Mable moved closer towards the obsidian beak. And she spoke in a low calm voice, "I don't know why you should care. That is up to you if you care or not." She got even quieter, her voice barely a whisper but she was sure she was being heard. "Words are meaningless, that is very true. My actions speak for themselves. I am worthy and we both know that. I will continue working hard with or without your blessing." She then stepped back and waited.

K
    Krieg

As Mable moved closer, from within the shadowy caul, a distinct shape of a sword was visible. Mable's consciousness could feel an instinctive knowledge pierce her mind. It was exceptionally sharp. "It has been a very long time since someone has dared to come close to me."

The caul burned away like an aged film reel burning up. Beneath the shadow was an exact reflection of Mable. "I accept your devotion. Go now. Return to the waking world knowing you are blessed by The Morrígan."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable simply gave a bow of the head and backed away a few steps from the vision.

K
    Krieg

The visage of The Morrígan dissolved back into darkness. Mable's vision also fades as well. Darkness closes her eyes. She feels the cold touch of water upon her skin.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.