Watch

If only the herd knew

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris nods along silently as Hector says the words Chris was hoping to hear. An open hand raises palm out. "All good for me. Was just looking to find out if we had a friend in town." Reaching into a pocket Chris pulls out a scrap of paper and a pen then scribbles his own number onto it. Then he hands it over to Felix.

"If you need to get hold of us. I'm going to pass your card onto our.." Hm words words. "Lt, but I figure its helps if this can go both ways."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

F
    Felix Grey

As Hector spoke of whether or not there were other things to discuss, Felix simply rose to his feet while Chris concluded he was satisfied.

"Nothing more on my end." He answered, responding to Hector's question.

Felix took the card Chris offered and listened as he spoke of giving Felix's number to a lieutenant within the pack. Considering the statement a moment, Felix simply nodded. It was for the best and would allow him greater access to the pack if said lieutenant chose to reach out. Felix regarded the details on the paper before slipping it into one of his jacket's pockets. Afterwards, he only lingered at the table further for a brief moment.

"Think I'll leave you two to it, then... We'll, uh, be seeing ya."

The last statement was a bit awkward, but then again he did not know these two Uratha well enough to offer a friendlier farewell. Frankly, Felix had said all he wanted to for the moment and it seemed their discussion had approached a natural end. Though neither overtly confirmed that their pack would leave him be during his day to day, Felix felt as though they would ensure the pack would not accost him outright. Thus, Felix put his paranoia to rest. For the time being.

With that, Felix would move to exit the bar, unless stopped. Once outside, the balding wolf would get into his aged truck, turning its metal innards to life before driving away with the accompaniment of the engine's old, lumbering growl.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector simply smiles.

"Eh. I think we'll be in touch."

He really was thinking about organising that hunt.

I think we have reached a natural point to wrap things. All good?
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

F
    Felix Grey

All good on my end! Thank you!

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Good thread!