Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola snorts, then in a deadpan, "I would not either." shaking her head. "It's fun to dream though right?" taking a swig.

Turning her dead gaze at the blue haired women beside her, "I work at McDonalds." which wasn't a secret, "Today was a six year old's birthday party. Tiny monsters yelling and screaming and eating and fucking puking on me." she takes a breath, even though that really didn't want to. It helped keep her calm and shit. She gags, hating even the sensitivity of her man-nose.

There was a reason she hated walking around without fur. Wolves didn't have to deal with this shit.

"So. You wanna see how drink they'll let us get before cutting us off?" it's a question and it might make them feel better, the action, not the alcohol. Both of em knew they really wouldn't be able to drink enough in public to make any kinds of drunk.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

2. Likes Cayce, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Urgh. Damned hellspawn. I'd rather face some sort of freakish ratman than deal with that crap." Emily takes another swig of her beer, rattling around the lasy bit in the bottom.

"Hell yeah!" she says enthusiastically. "Though last time I tried to do that all it really did was cost me a fortune, and that was just me drinking.." Emily reaches inside the coveralls, roots around a bit and pulls out another crumpled twenty. "Hey, buddy. Two more!"

The Ithauer watches the Rahu, thinking. "C'mon, V. You clearly hate it there. What is it you actually wanna do?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Looking the Ithauer in the eye, "Me. Fuckin' too." the Rahu rolls her shoulders, flashing her packmmate what might be a grin, "Me too, but fuck. Sometimes you just need to blow all your cash to try and...the fuck am I tryin' explain to you? You know what I fuckin' mean." her head shakes, and she snags another swing of her beer. Waiting for more shots to arrive.

"What I actually wanna do? Not be there. Or have too. But a paycheck is nice for all those times when I need to think on my two feet." she rolls her eyes, "Spent two years in the woods once. Got me a nice fur coat. Had a delightful time." Viola Jones should never be allowed to use the word 'delightful' "Forgot about a shit ton of issues, gained more problems then I'd like because of it. But, I still rather be back there, doing that. Then any of this 'on my own two feet' shit."

6. Likes Cayce, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily holds up a hand dismissively, her easy smile relaxed. "Yeah, V. I know. Forget it."

The Ithaeur listens, not saying anything. She'd heard about Uratha just living in the wild, but it just sounded so foreign to her. Not that being a wolf was bad, it was a whole other kind of life, in a good, meaningful way.... but.... Something I could never do...Maybe that's something to do with Purity, living like the wolf. Even the idea of Hector and his living off the streets life made her feel a little edgy if she were forced to reciprocate.

"Must be an better way of just earning a bit though,"
    Emily says thoughtfully. "What about Bouncer? You get to throw folks around, look surly... all your favorite things!" She smiles hopefully at the light joke.

8. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

A shrug and and the Rahu's own cash on the bartop is what Emily receives in return.

Bear and shots, the pair of them indulged, they get a few looks, but Viola is always quick with her deadened glare.

"Never thought I could do anything else. Dropped outta high school. Fast food seems like that's the high life for me." she grunts, shifting in her seat. Pulling back a shot, "But fuck. Bouncer? Maybe. I do enjoy who I am, and who I am is a surly fuck."

"Always wanted to be a mechanic? Or was there some rebellion in your youth?"

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know a few folks on the club scene. Maybe we could get you outta there. Just cuz you dropped out don't mean your only option is flipping burgers and being puked on." Emily grabs a few bar nuts. "Thing about folks lke me an' Hector, we try to be adaptable. You don't like it, you change it. Shit don't work, you try another way until it does."

When Viola asks about being a mechinic, the Ithaeur sighs, but smiles. "Grew up around engines and cars. The garage was my dad's place - he put it all together - and I practically grew up in it. Picked up loving cars and the knack for keepin' them all together - Couldn't imagine doing anything else. I mean, for High school I was a C student. Bs on a good day. I was just pretty lazy, an' more interested in getting my rocks off and enjoying myself - still am, I guess. I'd already figured out what I wanted to do, was already working in the garage around school - hell I'd probably have dropped out if Dad hadn't kicked my ass to finish."

She goes to drink her beer, gets nothing but air, and leers at the bottle when it dared to be empty. "When all the old family, uh, moved out? I kinda took over. Honestly? I hate the running side of it. You have to be a stingy scrimping asshole and everyone counts on you to drum up the business. Takes me out of the engines and away from my pet project. A Mustang Mach 1 I saved from scrap." She pulls out her phone and shows some photos of a red frame stripped at the front, missing a lot of the front bodywork and the engine, but the front suspension looks like new.

"My baby." Emily says with a hint of pride. "Blood, sweat, tears and a lot of swearing are in that car. With more time, I really hope I can really get her to come to life." She winks. "That would be amazing."

12. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Adapt and overcome, ya. I got that from you two." wryly said, then shrug, "Fuck it. Call 'em. If it makes me less of a bitch then I can get our place on lock and keep it there without having to death with, this," said, gesturing to herself.

Em's enthusiasm is infectious, even going so far to tug at the rahu's lips. She doesn't interupt her, and just glares at the bartender to leave them the bottle and "Fuck you yes, we're wantin' more beer each asshole."

Pulling her fresh beer close, "You could always find someone to run the business end shit. I know people hate gettin' dirty and just like that paperwork and phone calls BS."

Smile, if it could be called such, was a hair warmer, "Nice." she nods, "Don't have a car of my own, but 'round here I've seen my fair share of amazing cars. Make me jealous as fuck, but what am I gonna do?" that's in a delightful deadpan.

Her mouth opened to ask if that would be a good idea. But snapped closed. Emily was a big girl and Ithaeur besides.

"It'd be somethin'." she says instead.

14. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

This time Emily barks sardonic laughter. "It's a great idea V, but they'd probably wanna be, y'know, paid, which is the real problem. I can't squeeze another living wage out of our turnover. It's good, but needs to be better." She shakes her head. "Ah, forget it. We're here to forget that crap."

There's a little flutter as Viola offers something actually like praise. "Tell you what. I get her running, I'll take you for a spin." The Ithaeur does catch the hesitation, and turns serious. "Trust me. Sp-uh... cars, are a lot like people. Treat 'em like crap for years, and nearly all of them are, and they won't run for nothin'. But give 'em plenty of TLC, treat 'em right, and they'll do nearly everything they're supposed to, for years. She smiles. "Some things you can't force, but you can hope they work."

16. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Ya, you're right. But who fuckin' know with 'em. Might work for free for whatever reasons...fuck. Get an intern. The point is to not pay 'em right?" There's a smirk there, a little wider then the usual. Might even be leaning into grin territory, if it, wasn't, y'know. Totally Not A Grin.

"You-" she starts, stopping. Tearing the instinctual sneer and harsh words of her tongue. "I'll hold you to that." a nod. That was nice...or whatever right?

Singling another back, "A lot of things are a lot like people." didn't mean they were "Wouldn't really know first hand, da was the uh, guy you went to for issues like this, me? Big fuckin' disappointment, when it became abundantly clear I have an issue with my temper."

18. Likes Cayce, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Is she... is that a grin? Creepy AF... but I guess she's opening up? That Bouncer job should be a shoe-in!

She smiles, seeing just for a moment Viola's eager side. "Sure. But so much as scratch her an' I take it outta your ass," The Ithaeur says snarkily, slinging her own shot back.

"No, you? Really?" the jibe oozes jokey sarcasm, but Emily's eyes go wide, not knowing quite how Viola will take it. Fuck! Say something else... gloss over it! "Uh, I mean... Wait. Your dad was... did my kinda job? My Dad was, uh, a lot more like you! Like, was a pretty, uh, Full-on kinda guy. That's... pretty weird..."

20. Likes Cayce, liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last