Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Banks of the River

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Arnold Culler pulls up to a spot not far from where he and Joseph Hartman had agreed to meet. He gets out of his truck and glances down at his watch. He frowns at what he sees.

He goes around to the back of the truck, opening up the hatch and reaching under a blanket to pull out a long handled, double headed axe. He removes it from the vehicle, closing the hatch, and goes about strapping it to his back. As he does so the shadows coalesce around it, hiding it from sight.

Touch of Shadow
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph walks by the river bank and looks around. He doesn't remember what the Reeve looks like other than that he is a scary bastard and really tall. Fortunately there is a really tall guy standing by a truck. Joseph walks towards the man. "Excuse me sir, are you Mr. Culler?"

Arnold's blood boils when the other Vampire approaches him, and for a split second Arnold is on the verge of reaching out and tearing the facial features off the handsome Kindred's skull, if for no other reason than to prove his dominance.

He is more disciplined than that however, and he soothes his inner Beast with practiced skill.

"You must be Joseph Hartman. Thank you for being here in a timely fashion. This is not the most pressing responsibility for me, you understand, but something about this has piqued my interest. In essence, I am saying that we should waste no more time. Lead the way, please."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Yes sir. I wouldn't want to waste your time. The kindred, Moray, might not take another of our kind being here well. Though at this point that isn't really a concern of ours as much as hers. This way sir." Joseph leads Arnold to the river bank where Maroy and Joseph met before. "I just hope that she comes out to talk."

"You go on ahead, then. I will follow close behind, but you will not see me. Once you've turned your back on me I will vanish from sight. I assume you're familiar with the Discipline of Obfuscation?" Arnold asks

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I've heard of what it can do and seen it a few times, so more or less. I'll go down to the river bank." Joseph turns and goes down to the river bank and looks over the water. Come out come out where ever you are... Obfuscation is a discipline that unnerves Joseph somewhat, its less about controlling and more about hiding. And Joseph with little way of being able to tell if he is being watched. Joseph speaks just loud enough for his voice to carry over the water. "Moray are you here?"

As Joseph turns around Arnold taps into his dark talents to easily vanish from sight.

Cloak of Night

He follows behind him, keeping watch on the surface of the water.

Joseph and Arnold need to make Perception checks. Those lacking Auspex take a -2 penalty.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

notin

As he walks up to the banks of the river Arnold relies on his heightened senses as he scans the surface of the water.

Perception

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread