Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Lucifer could feel her stomach swimming towards her throat. They were all about to risk their lives, and for what? The lives of a family she'd never met? The chance to save a girl likely already doomed by the actions of a self-absorbed teen?

And all she had for company was a stunted twenty something and a shrubbery that was more thorns than he was roses. She gulped, desperately trying to keep the ice cream down, her mind whirling with possibilities.

Finally...

"Very well. But I recommend you report your car stolen nearing Midnight, Rhodes. That should eliminate one set of footprints, and allow us the ability to make a quick escape. I'll bring masks for us, and should the police show up, we can escape into the Hedge. I would walk among the Thorns before I faced a jail cell upon any day," Lucifer declared. "Now then. Let's go."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

2. Likes Xadun, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Car...? What car would this be, Lucifer?" Rhodes says curiously. "I spend the years teens commonly learn those skills otherwise engaged. For escape, it would be best opening a doorway to the Hedge, as you say. Into the closet and away. Drag the Fetch through, close the portal, destroy it in the Hedge, make our escape." He clucks his tongue. "We will need knives also - easy enough. But I am not an assassin, or fighter. We need to strike while it sleeps, defenseless, or I seriously doubt we can accomplish this, unless we find further aid. Lead on, Lady Lucifer."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

For a moment, it looked as though Lucifer wanted to cry. Then, she appeared to steel herself, her spine straightening, her eyes narrowing in ice cold resolve. Or...so it appeared.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-24 01:18:51 Lucifer rolls 7 to hide the feels (manip3+subter2+SL2) (9 Again) 5, 8, 1, 3, 6, 6, 10, 2 2 successes

"There's nothing for it," she declared. "We'll have to go back to Funderland and see if we can find anyone who can help us with this. And, if the worst comes to the worst, we'll simply have to see it through alone."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Clearly one of iron will!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-24 04:42:39 Rhodes rolls 7 to See through composure: Wits3+Empathy4 (10 Again) 3, 8, 6, 8, 4, 2, 1 2 successes

For a moment, the Fairest thought he saw a flicker of doubt, but then it was gone. It reasured Rhodes to see Lucifer so resolute. Perhaps there is steel in her after all. He smiles that broad grin."Exellent. My thoughts exactly - surely someone will be around. I shall collect some dining utensils and meet you and Billy there."

Ready to relocate to Funderland and bring in the meatshields cannon fodder fresh blood, I think?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask

Mien

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

I started the recruitment call here.... Otherwise, ready for the next scene!

WOOOO!!!

FETCH MURDER!!!

8. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Continued here.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 29

You do not have permission to view the list of names.