Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes' vivid green eyes and easy smile turn to Quick. "I'm afraid not. Really isn't my game. But I'll be around, if something I'm more suited to comes up."The suit flashes dimly as if lighting was happening beneath it's surface.

The Fairest gives a nod to the Summer Queen. "I couldn't agree more, Queen Circe. Precicely what I like to help facillitate. Working together to ensure our... fears... are right where they need to be." There's another breath of icy wind.

"The favourite?" Rhodes turns towards the glass-and-sand lioness. Well that certainly makes things more interesting, for one willing to act quickly.... Following Echo's gaze as she clearly fawns from afar over the admittedly stunning beauty talking to the Darkling. "Who, pray tell, challenges the Morning Star over the Ashen Throne? I'm just dying to know!"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

B
    Blink

Blink headed over to the table. She knew little of the happenings of the place, and the little group growing around the table held a good chance for….nah, it was for the beer-pong..

The tiny, lithe blonds Summer Mantle, had her skin flushed like she had been running or working out. Fae-like tattoos, adorned her skin. They seemed to shift and move, at random. The Summer Courtier wore a smile, as she looked at the table.

"Go Crimson!" Blink piped up, as she eyed up the teams.

She remembered what she learned about these games, during the season of summer. It wasn't so much about Summer challenging all the other Courts, but to give a nod to the other seasons, in what they were good in.

Won't be beer-pong...

"Greetings..."

"I'm Blink, Summer Courtier." She gave a slight bow to those gathered around the beer-pong table.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe couldn't stop a the quizzical side glance she cast towards Echo at the flowery language. "Oh and I'd love ta have ya come at me sis," Circe cooed in response to Echo's offer.

The elf nods to Rhodes, "Glad ta hear it. Had enough Court conflict in the Bay. I ain't puttin' up with it here."

And then a unexpected new arrival happened. Circe stared at the new girl for a moment before a massive smile took over her face, "Un'altra estate? Eccezionale! Θ giunto il momento, θ stato davvero fottutamente solo essere l'unico Crimson in cittΰ. Θ fantastico! Sto chiamando dibs su BLINK come compagno di squadra." The Summer Queen did nothing to hide her excitement as she was practically bouncing in place.

Circe as certainly in a great mood now. The Summer Queen grasps Blink on the right shoulder, "Fuck yes go Crimson. Welcome ta Team Crimson, 'cause I call dibs on her," she points at blink with her free hand as she looks at the others. Circe then turns back to Blink, "Yer gonna play right? It'd be great ta have another Iron Spear at my side."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick can only shrug at Circe's chide. Guess he could have let her have more fun with it. Puns or something. It seems like a 'Circe thing to do'.

The Onyx Elemental frowns lightly when Rhodes turns down the game. Then almost losses interest altogether with the talk of a new Autumn Queen. Too much change is happening way too fast. Mhairi hasn't even been gone a week. Or, at least, that's how it seems. And even she'd been scary. At first. Quick shakes his head, snapping out of his thought spiral. He really doesn't want to let Echo and Circe have all the fun.

Thankfully? Another courtier comes out of pretty much nowhere. Her flushed tone and interesting... uh, moving tattoos catch his eye. He doesn't catch one bit of Circe's excited outburst, but 'Team Crimson' seems to be a hint at how the game is about to be played. Quick forgoes the introduction and practically beams "There you go! Teams. Me and kit-- Echo against you two Summers. It'll be fun. Let's do it."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Circe dah-ling you're a peach, but I cannot understand any of that. I think it's goood...?" she draws out the questions looking at the Crimson Queen as the lithe blond, Blink makes her riotous entrance in their not-so-sequestered beer pong table.

"Blink? Echo," she'd offer a broken glass hand, but she really didn't want to.

"Oh, my dear Rhodey, there's her. Wolfgang and...you." she flips a few locks of hair twined fur over her shoulder, "Lucifer's been her a month of longer, you and the other one, Wolfgang, just got here tonight." blade sharp eyes, gleam in the light, "Seems the Dread Court must convene.....after the Solstice of course!"

She blinks, lazily, one eye after the other, smirking and turning her attention towards Quick. "Yuus! Teams! Done! I wannna plaaaaay~!" she Spring Lioness sings out, (it's off key and sounds more like a yowl, but the blond seems happy).

Snagging a little ball, Echo makes the first throw. Not wanting to wait any longer.

The ball flies and sinks!

"Whoo~!" she does a little hop, boppin' shimmy of win.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-17 21:17:11 Echo rolls 2 to beer pong! (Dex 3 + Athletics -1unskilled) (10 Again) 1, 9 1 success
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

B
    Blink

With Circe's hand grasping her should, Blink interlaced her fingers, extended her arms, and brought her palms outward as she cracked her knuckles. "Most Def."

Blink didn't understand Spanish, completely oblivious that it was actually Italian - but smile and nod.

Blink eyed up the competitors and glanced down to the table. She grabbed the ping pong ball and softly rolled it over to the competition. "First to make it, goes first." As her hand withdrew, she brought back a cup off the table and downed it. "Look at that..."

"You are up by one."
    Blink lifted the cup of water, used to clean the ball if it fell on the ground, and put it inside the empty cup and placed it back onto the table.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, absolutely," Rhodes nods to Echo, his smiling mask concealing the ambitious hunger rising within. "An Ashen gathering certainly seems to be on the cards... but as you say, tonight is for the Crimson Court!" He inclines his head towards Circe again. "I wish you all good fortune in your game. Queen Circe, it seems you did not need a knight this time," the Fairest grins with a gesture at the starting game, sliding the quarter from the table, and pulling out a small notepad and scribbling a cell number on it, "but should you have need of Autumn talents, I hope you will think of me. Ladies. Quick." The Flowering changeling excuses himself and moves away from the table, cogs already whirring in his political brain.

The lioness is eager, but easily distracted it seems. The Summer Queen is eager for cooperation - and Summer can be a strong ally. Ingrid, of Sping. Sasha, of Winter. And Lucifer is a rival en potentia. Yes... I think I might like it here.

Rhodes moves back to the main thread!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes , Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes it is Echo," Circe giggled at having confused the lioness. "Good luck with that Rhodey, just know I am against anybody that's Byzantine about wearin' a crown," she waves merrily at the departing Autumn.

"Vittoria ai combattenti! It's go time!" Circe cheered as the game started. And it looks like Crimson was defending against Combo. Those were the names because she was the reigning Queen, this was her party, and Circe had a plan to ensure they couldn't argue.

It is a terrible, hilarious, evil plan. Circe puts on a fake announcer voice, "Oh, Team Combo is up by 1 now, with a adorable victory dance that ain't gettin' a red card. Can Team Combo make they're opening volley a two fer or will that go ta Team Crimson? Stay tuned ta find out!" She is eyeing Quick to see if he can actually do it. If Circe keeps going with this and Team Combo turns out to be good at it, someone may want to retrieve the microphone from Circe's belt before she gets too drunk.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes , liked this post
    P
    Penance

Penance, having deliberated and waited and delayed, came to the conclusion that waiting for the fifth person to leave was no longer a viable option. It was selfish of her, but it could get a little busy when you had a bunch of people talking over each other, made everything more difficult to parse, and Circe's accent didn't really hope. She'd kinda been hoping that if she stayed on the sidelines long enough, that fifth fellow with the vines creeping across his skin and the stormcloud worn on over his shoulders would eventually wander off. But it occurred to her that specifically because she was trying to avoid further contact, she let someone take her place. And she really didn't have anyone else to blame for that except herself. Consider it a lesson learned.

The severe Asian woman finally decided to creep over to the table, staying off to the side so as not to get in the two team's ways. She'd lost her position, she wasn't going to try to take it back.

"I am sorry. I was... looking at the snack table. I have never had a, uh, as you say, cannoli before." Still hadn't. "You said they are good, yes?"

The Masked woman took a moment to look over Blink. She was attractive as well, though somewhat overshadowed by some of the other 'Lings here tonight. Her undulating tattoos were particularly interesting and hypnotic like. A much friendlier looking Mien than her own.

"You do not know me yet. I am Penance. And... I think you are Summer, yes?" This Solstice event was proving very useful in helping her identify the tells of the Seasonal Courts. Circe's previous enthusiastic yelling also tipped her off a bit, specifically Crimson being one of the few words she recognized in it... after a moment or three.

"I will say. I am still on the side of Quick and Echo. I am no Summer yet. I have to take use of that while I can." She flashed Circe a smile that was little too much teeth, but genuine nonetheless.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick sees off Rhodes with a two-fingered salute. Then he claims the ball for the up and coming victors of this little game. Namely the team he's on. But Echo helped. He gives her a grin a 'watch this' look. Even with Circe announcing the whole thing like a wrestling match, he doesn't have any trouble hitting his mark.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-21 20:28:59 Quick rolls 6 to Dex + Athletics (10 Again) 1, 4, 9, 10, 8, 10, 2, 3 4 successes

"Looks like 'team combo' is cleaning house. What you girls got? Don't let us embarrass you on your Season's big day." Quick sounds pretty damn enthusiastic about the minor victory. They hadn't won yet, of course... but he doesn't see it going any other way.

That Penance lady finally shows up, and the Elemental nods in her direction. "Damn straight they are. And I'm not even Italian." He isn't 100% on what she meant by 'their side'. But if it's about the game they can make it work. "Could work. Just have to alternate to make it fair. Next round you and Echo shoot. Then you and me. Then back to me and Echo." Its the hospitable gesture to make. Even if Penance (possibly) has no skill whatsoever.

Quick's Stamina is 3 and he's had 2 dranks so far. No penalty yet!
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread