Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Two birds, one stone. If it works.

The Hisil of the Garage is taller, more solid than the material outside suggests. Years of care and effort within it's walls had made it more look more sturdy and secure. The last few years have seen those defenses weaken and wither, blending in more with the other buildings so it draws the eye less. But the doors are open.

A couple of tiny gafflings lurk in the corners. Lurking on the she-wolf's territory and hiding from the monsters beyond. One glints like polished steel. the other whirs quietly beneath a workbench.

Emily reads the scribbled notes, sitting on the cold concrete floor of the garage. Setting them to one side and taking a deep breath, her muscles ripple and grow as she adopts the Dalu form. Grabbing some chalk in her black claws, she stands and draws a circle about four feet across on the ground.

The Ithauer takes a squat candle, lights it, then steps into the circle. She sits, crosslegged and sets the burning candle in front of her. Taking four pieces of paper from her pocket, she reads the word on it allowed before holding it over the flame until the note is consumed. "Fire."

"Water."

"Earth."

"Air."

"The four spirits of the elements. I have learned some of your ways, and now I seek more wisdom. I beseech a spirit of fire to answer my call, to make a deal in fair and even payment."

The Dalu closes her eyes and howls into the shadow of the Hisil.

The seconds tick by. Emily gingerly opens an eye and looks around.

Nothing.

"C'mon...." she mutters desperately, chewing her lip. Okay, okay. Deep breaths. calm. These things take time.

After several tense minutes, a tiny glow emerges around the corner and drifts down to the candle, which flares and expands into a ball of fire three or four inches across and maybe six inches high with a stylised face and two whisps of flame for unattached hands. It regards her suspiciously.

<<Who would summon Emberime?>>

Emily pauses. Okay, now don't mangle this as badly as the throat already does.
    <<A Crescent Moon of Carillon Call. I thank you for coming, with a gift of chimage.>>

The spirit, Emberime, flickers excitedly. <<Fuel? Fuel? Feed the flames? Good. Yes! I come.>>

Gently, Emily passes some oily rags to the fire spirit, which snatched them in it's flickering fingers and becomes a wide maw, swallowing them whole, flaring brightly at each one. <<I seek to call the Fire. To know the Gift that summons Fire. If you teach, I will grant gifts of Chiminage in payment.>>

The last of the rags vanishes, and the flame spirit's eyes reappear, leering. <<More Fuel? More than this. Not enough, she-wolf. Honor for Emberine heeding call, yes. Not enough for kindling without Spirit. Burst of Fire without fuel. No. Too little.>>

Emily smiles. <<What would you consider payment?>>

The spirit rotates, thinking. <<No Wolves here. No trust wolves. Payment now. Spirit payment.>>

Essense. Of course. Fire will be fast, impulsive, wanting the reward. <<What if I show trust? Give bigger payment. I will give Chiminage each day for seven days. On the last day, A Spirit Payment. If I give no chiminage any day, you have all you have taken already, and owe me nothing. If I give no Spirit Payment, you owe me nothing. >>

Emberime flickers slowly and inscrutably, before saying, <<Emberime... agrees, if Chimanage starts tonight.>>

Emily nods, smiling. Not bad for a first try...
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Kelreth, liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Forgot to close this!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2