Ended
Watch

(1807) Vivian and Krieg

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    K
    Krieg

"I am well, thank you very much," Krieg replied to the Seneschal. "How goes your new role? A lot of paperwork?"

V
    Vivian York

Vivian waved her hand away. "The paperwork doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, I find it more enjoyable than I would have gathered."

"I'm just glad to be of service to the Prince. The Domain is growing fairly quickly and any Prince who is overwhelmed could be a very cranky Prince." She chuckled softly, but couldn't see Ale getting cranky over too many Kindred. Although too many who broke the rules may see something very Savage...

The Daeva pondered something a moment, like she nearly stopped herself but then thought 'to hell with it'. "I was wondering, if I may ask." She paused and leaned in a little. "Why are you full on bowing?" She returned to her casual stature, and smiled as she awaited an answer.

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded in response. The Daeva had taken to her role in stride. "I'm glad to hear it was an easy transition for you." He chuckled lightly, "That is a situation one hopes never to experience."

Her question about his odd behavior was met with a direct answer. "I was discourteous to the Prince at the last Court. I did not demonstrate the proper respect. My penance tonight, is to bow to every Kindred." The giant held both gloved hands up in a shrug. "There are worse disciplinary actions."

"From our last conversation, I have been looking for new and exciting activities to get involved with. I think you had mentioned a local club, yet, I cannot for the life of me remember it's name."

V
    Vivian York

She kept herself in check as Krieg confessed his mistake. "I understand, at least you are showing your respect now by abiding by her wishes." The Daeva would have to commend Ale on her choice of punishment.

"Yes, there are far worse things. Like appearing in court nude. Or dressing up as utterly hilarious or vulgar. Chopping off your ear, hand, arm, leg. I mean, the list is endless. But, it seems like the punishment fit the crime, yes?" It was probably a good thing that Vivian wasn't in charge of punishments, she nearly scared herself being able to prattle off so many methods. It had to be the Beast inside conjuring up such things.

"Hmm, there were many clubs. Reverence was one. Shady Lady Saloon... The Asylum? Do any of those ring any bells?" She could definitely see him at the Asylum, and Taft for that matter.

K
    Krieg

The Acolyte nodded, "Very much so." As Vivian listed off the "options" Krieg's brows knitted together. A contemplative expression crossed his face before once again nodding in acknowledgment. "Correct."

"Reverence and Asylum ring this out-of-tune bell,"
    the Nosferatu demonstrated his humor by tapping on the side of his head. "I forget which of those two catered to what demographic. Shady Lady Saloon is entirely new to my ears."

V
    Vivian York

Watching his brows knit, Vivian automatically replied. "What? I have a very vivid imagination. It's not like I'd ever act upon them." She chuckled, after all she was really kidding.

"Reverence, goth persuasion. The Asylum, BDSM type of thing. The Shady Lady, it's my favorite bar. It was originally from the prohibition era."

Then she full stopped and cocked a brow. "Wait a minute. That's where you and I had a drink a while back. Ya silly chook!"

K
    Krieg

Her comment demanded a double entendre. "A vivid imagination is a wonderful quality." Krieg's brows arose and an amused smile appeared.

"Reverence is goth, Asylum is BDSM." As Vivian teased him, he sheepishly grinned, "Touché!"

"We ought to re-visit Shady Lady. I remember enjoying the ambiance along with the wonderful company."
    A light chuckle followed. He pondered further then asked, "Might you be available to introduce me to Asylum? It's been quite a long time since I had any release."

V
    Vivian York

Laughing, but not as loudly as she wanted to do. "Yes, I have heard that about the imagination. Although, letting it run away and obsessing about what ponders the mind, could also be very, very bad."

"I love going to the Shady Lady. I should either buy it, or start my own cigar and cigarette bar." Vivian didn't chide the Haunt anymore regarding the forgetting of the place. It was part of it's charm; forgetting where you were.

"I would love to go again. In fact, I wonder who else would fancy a trip there? Do you prefer going on a theme night, or just some regular night?"

"By the by, am I keeping you from the penance? Were you required to bow to a certain amount?" There was no way Vivian would be blamed for keeping someone for going through with their punishment.

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded in agreement. "True words indeed."

The mention of buying the Shady Lady was met with a thumbs up. "I find that a worthwhile purchase." The Invictus had money, that was always an advantage. "If you do, let me know. I'd like to be one of your first patrons under new management."

The giant gave a shrug with his massive arms. "I am ambivalent on that. I trust your wisdom on the matters."

Another sheepish look appeared, "Alas, I do have others to bow to." His lip pressed inward as he debated action. "I will try to circle back to you once my task is finished. If not then, please contact me when the night at Asylum works best for you. I will free up my schedule."

V
    Vivian York

Snapping her fingers quickly. "Although, when I was digging in the books, I recall someone owning a cigar bar in the Domain at some point. It had a beautiful name, but was formerly a cigar bar and vaping place. So it would already have all of the requirements, it's just currently sitting there allllllllllllll by itself waiting to be... occupied."

Yet, she realized that she was also saddened he needed to do the task, she smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry to remind you, but if it needs to be done, then perhaps to get it over with and put this evening behind you would be the best." Softly nodding before he was to step away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.