Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll keep that in mind, especially if I ever wanna talk club and am nursing a tequila hangover," Circe chuckles and is somewhat serious. She then looks at Jason, "Coffee and confections do make for a relaxing atmosphere," though she was curious about something he said. "Oh?" left hand on left hip as the eyebrow and ear on that side rose up. "A fracas there was? Well," she assumed it was Autumn given the numbers, "I'd not heard about a clique causing so much trouble. The kind keepin' a low profile or tryin' ta be scary?. And I think they way my own clique put me in charge is a much, much, MUCH better option then ta break out the rapiers."

Now her left hand was on her chest as the elf closed her eyes whilst her body language started to scream arrogance. Even her tone became a little bit snobbish, "Yes, it was a much more civilized method. Even if we had ta go inta a second round," the facade broke as she started laughing, "Nothin' like a good ol' game of rock-paper-scissors ta end a debate, am I right?"

The elf opened her eyes. She was going to milk that unorthodox crown selection process every chance she got. Circe always hoped for a priceless reaction.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid sniffed, her face hardening as she remembered crossing swords with... with the Enemy.

The Darkling made another noise as she shunted the thoughts away (still too raw to dwell on).

"Well. It was good to catch up. Now I have a bus to catch. Oh, do we have a date for the Garden Grounds date?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

J
    Jason Devereux

Rock-Paper-Scissors? Jason had heard mentions of vows and bargains that left decisions up to the whims of fate. Or the Wyrd, depending on who you asked. It wasn't the worst way to choose a monarch. In fact it probably led to a more peaceful transition of power than many of the more common methods used by the courts. Summer in particular. An unusual choice for the Iron Spear, but not an unwise one, I think.

Jason tilts his head slowly as the thoughts run through his head, "An unorthodox decision, perhaps. But I would call it a success, given the outcome. I've seen nothing so far to suggest that you are anything less than an excellent choice."

As Ingrid's face hardens thoughts flicker through Jason's mind, interspersed with memories of the balls and gatherings of his childhood. Memories of cutting remarks and tattered egos, danced sharp and clear in his minds eye, and he realized his mistake. Ah. That was impolitic, I should have known better. Should I apologize? No, no, that would only tell her that I've spotted a weakness, and after the trouble at the coronation she would probably like to hold tight the illusion of composure until the reality of it returns to her once more.

Jason shakes his head, "My schedule is quite free, so please feel free to arrange it as best suits you. Both of you have my phone number, so keeping me informed shouldn't prove a concern."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, thank you," Circe bows to Jason, "A better solution then swords at dawn or 20 paces with muskets in my opinion. Sadly like good Ingrid I've a schedule ta keep."

Circe retrieves her books and gives the remaining Lost a smile, "And text me when we got a date for Garden Grounds. They got sparkle cappuccinos. Sparkle. Have fuuuun shoppin'."

ooc Circe exits the scene.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc:Is this still active?

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

I think we can close out. Ingrid has already left
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.