(Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"I find myself quite well Priscus Mable Wood ," a smile, "I thank you for asking."

Stepping farther away from the throng, "Have you been enjoying the summer thus far?" she asks, interested in the Wholesome Savage's answer.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives the deputy a warm smile, "I have been enjoying it just fine." Mable paused a moment while she thought of something else to say, "I wanted to thank you for the help with the hunters the other day. Did they get delivered to where they needed to go?" Oh, Mable just realized it was probably strange that she was thanking the Deputy on Domain protection.
    "I meant that I was working just across the street when I saw what was happening and I was just glad I didn't have to handle it alone." Oh goddess, Mable really sucked at small talk.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smile paired with a nod, "I am glad, the summer draws the nights so short to enjoy one's time is sometimes the arduous quest."

"They have." another elegant nod, "There are many who will be working upon this issue. The threat of Hunters in our Domain will not be tolerated." she says while giving an understanding nod, "I believe that none of those involved in that indecent knew just what we were getting into. I certainly did not, however as I was paroling the city I was alert to unexpected occurrences."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tilted her head slightly, "I am curious about your thoughts on conflict resolution in general."

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah." Izayoi's head also tilts as she considers, "That depends entirely upon the conflicting question."

"Though of course peaceable solutions are preferred, but there are times where none can be reached. With the Hunters in question, the heavier set one had shot Alder Davis, had seen the wound that did not bleed. There was no Ventrue at hand, and so he needed to be eliminated. His compatriot, the underfed kine still lives, but he shall be interrogated. Then steps will be taken to deal with however many Hunters remain."

"Will you be available to aid in this issue? I know that the others will be gathering to do some legwork, as it were."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am always available to protect the domain." Mable smiles, "I'm glad you try to seek peaceful resolutions first. As in nature, there sometimes needs to be more violent ways to keep the natural order running smoothly."

"How are you enjoying working for our new Prince?"

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"While peace is preferred, it is not always reasonable to expect, or to strive for. We are sapient yes? But we are still animals." she bows a little to the savage, "Kine as lower then us upon the food chain, but they are divorced from their instincts, while we feel the roar and thrum of the Beast within our very blood."

Izayoi didn't need to pause to order her thoughts,

"I have not spoken with Her Majesty but for a few instances. I do wish to speak with her concerning a matter in the near future, but mostly I work through the Reeve." there is that practised smile, "Have you given thought to offering your services as Deputy? You handled yourself well, and you thought to finish the kine's painting was inspired."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable considered Izayoi's words. "I think the kine are much more animalistic than we are. They have to respond with violence the same way a bear must. It is what they know. Their beast runs rampant within them but they lack the knowledge of what it is and how to harness it. We kindred, can see a bigger picture. We know our beasts and can control it. Therefore, we should take care to think before we act and try to keep our beast from controlling us as if we were simple minded kine." Mable completely ignored the fact that they all once were part of the simple minded kine.

Mable found it interesting that Izayoi hadn't spoken to the Prince of the domain that she served. Or at least not often. "If you haven't spoken to the Prince then perhaps you do not know how she prefers disputes, security, or other things relevant to your job. I do hope the Reeve has spoken to the Prince on these matters. I personally believe we all should be appropriate representatives of our Prince as well as the domain." She gives her head a little shake. "Sorry, now I sound like an old nanny."

Mable laughs at herself. "Thank you for your kind words. I really tried to keep the situation with the hunters as mundane as possible. And the bloody soil from cleaning the parking lot came in handy for fertilizing some trees. I'm not sure if I would be cut out to be a deputy. Besides, I would have to be sure the Reeve I worked under was on the same page as I was."

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Izayoi's head tilts as Mable's words take shape, "I had not thought of it this way, but you are correct. We are greater predators, knowledgeable of our own instincts and the masters of them. Kine, like bear or dog, scurry about. Living their lives unknowing of the greater reality around them. Listening to their small minds and lesser instincts...yes. I quite like that."

"I am but a lowly servant to the Reeve and Her Majesty both." her body aligns softly into a bow. "Why would I take it upon myself to claim Her Majesty's time when it can be spent upon someone far more important then this lowly one? Miss Reeve Takeda has of course apprised me of my duties and how I must execute them. I would not wish to bring shame upon this august Domain." she gives a light smile, "You do not sound as that to me," but for the Shadow's age, it would take more then those simple words for her to admonish someone for acting an elder.

"You did indeed keep things from escalating farther, in the supernatural sense. There is a reason the Masquerade is important. The kine might be simple creatures, but even a mighty lion can be felled by a stampede of buffalo." the Deputy smiles, pleased that their actions fed into the wheel and were of use to the trees. "I understand completely, I do believe you would do well in this position. Perhaps it is something to ruminate over for the nights to come?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think I will need to meet with the Reeve and the Prince before I could even begin to decide about a position as deputy. As I said, I would need to know that we were all on the same page with how to best proceed with protecting the domain and the Princes best interests."

"The thing that bothers me the most from the little hunter incident is I was the one trying to keep the masquerade intact..." Mable closes her eyes for a moment as if refreshing her thoughts or something, then opens them, "I was wondering, why haven't the other hunters been caught yet? I gave the license plate number of some of them a month or so ago. Also, as you have said, the other hunter we caught is in custody. Why haven't we gotten any information from him yet? And has anyone started investigating about the pictures on the wall? or on the pamphlets? There are so many avenues of information to start from. Why haven't we gotten anywhere yet?" Mable may have said we, but that was meaning those who are in charge of safety and investigation.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.