Ended
Watch

(18SS)Sasha, Quick, Jason

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    J
    John Doe

The Faceless paused in mid-movement. He even stopped breathing. Sasha's words made sense. It could be a clash of wills set up by Circe. The "Gunbunny Smurfette" was anything but a typical Summer. Then, slowly, John nodded. Reluctantly, he accepted it. "That's entirely possible. You're quite the expert."

Doe rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I guess I need to brush up on botany."

J
    John Doe

The Fairest Autumn's tirade sent shivers down his spine. "This flower show is quite a stir." The Faceless shook his head, masking his disappointment. "While we're talking about upcoming flower shows, I may have to pay a visit out of town come late September."

John cast a sweeping hand toward the Wizened applauding. "I've been reading about an Anglo-Irish Renaissance man by the name of Edmund Burke. Perhaps you've heard of him? He's quite a good speaker."

S
    Sasha

"There are bouquets that bloom in the late season. There are flowers that bloom in Winter too."

The Fairest nearly wanted to cheer, but she refrained. Drawing attention right now was not a good idea. As a Winter, they were to observe until things got out of hand. Sasha had some experience with things going beyond this, so she felt her judgment was warranted. "I see that Spring blooms in spite of it all."

"A beautiful new blossom enters from the fiery embers."

"Yes, I have heard of a few speakers like that. So many are famously quoted. I wish I knew what went on when some made these quotes."

J
    John Doe

John's lips twitched in concealed frustration. "Well, on second thought, I suppose I ought not go alone. It's more enjoyable with friends."
    Ingrid letting her fury loose upon the intruder brought a proud smile to his face. The newcomer, Rhodes , who asserted himself saliently, he nodded to. Lucifer ultimately won the debate. "This year's show was quite similar to one I saw last time." He was relieved that Ingrid's assessment of Lucifer was the same - a Loyalist. "And now, a new season to plant crops has begun. We'll have to see what grow when it comes time to harvest."

S
    Sasha

Sasha nodded in thanks, and gave an understanding look. "Yes, sometimes doing things in groups is far better than alone."

"Now to see about taking care of the pretty roses, white and blue are my favorite."

"I think we should help dew some seeds, that's a great community endeavor."

The Fairest mostly enjoyed the seasonal events and coronations. She was growing rather weary of what was starting to happen.

J
    John Doe

"We just need to pick the right spot." It was time to talk to the new Autumn. His face looked over to Ingrid, "A new committee would be nice to help give this off the ground." Then, he spotted his roommate and landlord, Circe. "It's good to get friends involved. We ought to have a garden party."

S
    Sasha

"Ah yes, let's do a little gardening soon." Sasha agreed with a nod.

"Yes, I have just the spot to do so." She'd followed with her eyes as the menace left the place.

"Well, looks like we should probably head out. Although it's like someone didn't clean up after themselves." Shaking her head at the proverbial mess someone made.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Setting his plate down on the table, Rhodes moves over confidently towards the purple-eyed Blonde and the Faceless man. His mantle kicks up a breeze, but the chill it normally holds it lost in the diving temperature surrounding the Winter Queen. There's a moment of satisfaction as he seems to revel in the icy temperature, before he does an informal bow, much the same as for the other Queens, arms spread.

"Forgive me for interrupting, Queen Sasha." the Fairest rises, the charming smile back on his face. "I merely wished to introduce myself during this Celebration of Summer. My name is Rhodes, of the Autumn court. I am a keen enquirer of the magics we find ourselves surrounded with since the Durance, and I hope to put my skills to good use for our People while I am here." His keen eyes sparkle. "Pledges, contracts, the other objects and creatures we realize we are surrounded by... If you should have need of those manner of talents, I hope you will think of me. I just wished to familiarize my face with all the, ah, three queens of the freehold."

He offers a phone number to Sasha, smiling, then looks at John, his eyes growing curious though the smile remains. "And you, my friend. Rhodes, as I said. A Mirrorskin, yes? Fascinating. I've never met one in the flesh. A pleasure," He offers a hand. "But please. Don't let me keep you both, if you had elsewhere to be."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

J
    John Doe

The Mirrorskin extends a hand in greeting to Rhodes. The Winter Courtier introduced himself, "I'm John Doe. Feel free to join us." Both Winters had been witness to the upheaval. Now, an opportunity presented itself. "Welcome to Sacramento, friend."

S
    Sasha

Sasha never had any place to be when the Freehold was having a party, coronation or any of that. It would be silly to make plans after an event since no one ever knew how they would turn out. "You're not keeping us at all Rhodes. I'm pleased to meet you." She smiled warmly despite the cold resonating around her. "I think we could use someone like you that have a way with Pledges. It's been a while since we've had anyone around to do so." Rick was the last one she knew that could make them without any trouble. "I think the Freehold is long overdue for your talents. At least in my opinion." Softly chuckling.

The Dancer gestured to the man leaving with another Autumn mantle. "Rhodes, did you happen to speak to the man that just left tonight?"

Currently, the Fairest sympathized with the new Autumn people. It seemed that all of the pomp and circumstance may have left those new to the Freehold without any guidance. "I know the party is winding down, but feel free to contact me if you should need anything."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.