Split Ends

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"Maybe that's why I've never entertained the idea of Ascending. I woke up from a Mystery Play. I think I deformed a book sheld in the library during it too. That section was closed off for a bit afterwards." Yep huge nerd, though that's easy enough to figure out if you ask Langdon what he does for a day job. Ugh. A hand waves away the thought.

"I am going to get distracted. So presuming we can reach an agreement on this. Do we want to co-habitate or simply have a shared workspace? I am fine with either and leaning towards co-habitation honestly. I would rather live with people I can trust than to live alone in this city."
    The Stalker looks between the two other men. It would be an interesting mix for sure.

A
    Alastor

Alastor thought about it. Certain information needed to get into the hands of soldiers. Other stuff did not. It wasn't an unreasonable request, and he'd likely learn more with them than without. "Sure. I'm fine having a discussion and making an agreement about what Weird Shit we release. The Arrow needs its people to have good tactical data, but some things aren't meant to be known by all. I'm sure we can come to a balance on it."

All the discussion of Ascension... was that even real? What did it take? What did that mean? Something about shaking off the last chains of the Fallen spoke to him, but there was quite the journey between here and there...

"Amen to the whole studying the cell thing. And Langdon, I'm amenable to shared spaces. Particularly if we can find a good spot with a Hallow..."

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

Knot pats himself on his knees with his hands, while he considers the matter. "Yeah okay that's all I got. Roommates works, I won't have any trouble moving when we find something. Plus it's easier to keep an eye on the place when we're around more often." He shrugs. "Anything else we need to talk about now?"

His experience with this was nil, and dealing with people wasn't his forte, something that he probably would have to keep an eye on.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A deep nod to Alastor, good nothing overt about destroying things. "A Hallow sounds like an excellent idea. That should give us an edge." The Stalker thinks silently for a few moments before shaking his head.

"Nothing comes to mind right now. Well there's the Name and what Rights we go by but that can wait until things solidify further."
    The Moros gives a small shrug, small steps before leaps. Then looks to Alastor to see if the Mastigos has an further input.

A
    Alastor

Alastor shook his head. "That's all for now. I'll think about names and we can discuss it. Good meeting you fellas. Hopefully this will be a productive and educational partnership."

Wrap it up and form a social group?

Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

OCC
    PRE

"Phone numbers." Knot says suddenly. "We should trade phone numbers before we split."

"Then get together later and look into places. And names and things."

Scene wrap! thanks both of you. We managed to beat the other team while we were at it.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread