Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Courtless? That made Circe perk right up. "Well then Miss Penance if ya are without a court might I suggest Summer. It goes great with hitting things," and laughed at the question of what her nickname was. "The answer to that stands before you," she raised both arms in the air with a smile on her face. Then she put them down and put the box aside, "Its a nickname based on a cartoon and pop-culture thing."

The other lady was being scary to poor Wolfgang. Or perhaps just catty? She was about to say something when Wolfgang, well. "Wait a minute. Catty girl? Did ya just literally scare the shit out of him?" She giggles, "I mean, I've scared the piss outta people, gun in the face'll do that, but that," she points at Lucifer, "Is a new one catty girl," she shakes her head. Circe's crimson eyes then glare at Lucifer, "Though don't presume ta know the rules of the court in charge. Why, unlike the puppy ya just reprimanded ya haven't done the etiquette of properly introducing yerself yet. But I'm gonna guess if ya ain't Summer ya'd hafta be Autumn." A more clear prompt was unlikely to be forthcoming.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John smiled to Seraphina , "It's so good to be with you again." He heard Circe introduce herself, then hefted the box up to his chest. "I have to give Circe something."

As he approached, the terrifying Autumn made herself known.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-02 10:51:41 John rolls 5 to PTSD [Res+Comp] (10 Again) 2, 3, 5, 1, 1 failure

The dropped the box with a clatter. The Darkling fled from Lucifer's presence. He rushed over to Sasha , signing rapidly in Onyx Code.

John's Message to Sasha

P
    Penance

The scorn and sheer contempt radiating from Luci sent a frisson down Penance's back in secondhand fright. Even though she wasn't the object of her ire, she still felt her hackles raise and claws itch. It would seem the beauty of the event was also a bit of a beast. Once awe-struck by her, the Ogre's opinion of her was already growing mixed. Wolfgang's reaction was perfectly natural and he probably handled it smoother than she would have.

"You would have me?" She had certainly been considering Summer, judging from the little her hometown had been able to tell her of it. She just hadn't thought of a way to broach the subject... seemed that issue was solved for her. "I was told the Court of Summer was for angry fighters. Fighting is one of the few things I am good at. I think it is the best way for me to help your Freehold."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The glare turns to a look of concern at the noise caused by her roommate. Crimson eyes track him with a look of worry as he runs to Sasha.

Before her glare can return to Lucifer, Penance's words attract her attention away. "Yes ta the first and not always ta second Penance. Do I," she places her left hand on her chest, "look like a Summer that screams," she hunched up and deepened her voice into a horrid Hulk impression, "Imma take ya skull with me axe," then made a silly face, "or snarl in rage without talkin' right," shook her head with a chuckle, "Wrath can burn like an inferno or something with way more control. Because Summer is, at its most basic core, all about fighting back. We are the fighters of the Freehold," she spread her arms proudly, "And long live the fighters."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Few people could say that they've literally scared the shit out of someone, but for Lucifer, this was not a rare occurrence. Nonetheless, she felt a spark of pride. She had revealed the weakness in the lanky fowl, undercut the swagger, revealed how blunt those talons truly were, and she couldn't deny the exaltation. There was now a new reason why her heart was beating so fast...

"Just as you use your antics to inspire ire and wrath in others," Lucifer declared, turning back from the retreating figure, "I use fear. It is only fitting that Queens exemplify their Courts, is it not? And if this one wishes a place beside you, why not put her to the test? Give her a challenge that she must complete this night, of all nights."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

8. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave Lucifer what was best summarized as a nonverbal bitch please, "Could be I'm just a natural troll." When Lucifer suggests challenges, that got Circe to raise her left eyebrow and ear. A chuckle passes her lips. Then she laughs. Loudly.

"A challenge?"
    she shakes her head as she keeps laughing, "Aww hopeful Queen of Terror, I fear there may be no challenges here, oh wait!" beware for the Queen of Summer is wielding the sarcasm. Circe points at the darts, "I see one," then points to the foot race, "oh another," then to the beer pong, "and that one has the beer," then to the shootin gallery, "And one I'm likely to dominate."

With a smile Circe turns to Lucifer as the elf folder her arms, "And shall you be taking part in these challenges too? I'm sure everybody would hate to see so many preparations go unused."

Suddenly her face scrunched up in thought. The elf tilted her head to the right to look at Quick. She shrugged with a giggle, "Well I know one whose hopin' nobody eats the cannolli's so he gets 'em all, buuuut," she waves the hand with the microphone dismissively, "That's not my concern. It'll be his stomach's problem. Hmm, thank you Lucy," she smiles at Lucifer and gives her a thumbs up, "That is a great way ta segue into kicking off the games part of this party."

Circe she held up the microphone to her lips and clicked it back on, "WELCOME to the Summer Solstice folks! It's officially started now! We got us a great crowd tonight I am Circe, Summer's chief skull kicker and shooter of bad guys. Or ya know, Summer Queen if ya wanna say it fast. Just Circe if ya wanna be Quick . Which ya can't cause he's somewhere over there," she points lazily in Quick's direction. "Yes I've been waitin' ta use that line. Big important announcement though! The games may be started. And I'm accepting challengers at the airsoft. AND try the cannoli not 'cause I'm Italian but 'cause they are fanculo awesome!"

She hops down from the stage, clicking off the mic, to stand beside Penance. Circe leans in, holding up one hand to give a, heavily exaggerated, conspiratorial whisper. It was anything but a whisper, "I think I can fit ya into a challenge here if you are up for it. But she ain't Queen o' Summer. My word ain't shit for how Autumn is run so same here. Ya wanna play some games with me?"

10. Likes , Cayce, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Practically sprinting back towards Circe's place by the stage, Quick pops in mid-conversation. "Somebody say 'games'?" He asks with a grin. Glancing between the older Asian lady and Circe, he adds "Down for whatever. Just... let me grab a second drink."

He scoots off to do just that, glancing over his shoulder with a mouthed 'back-in-a-sec'. Half a moment later, he returns with a fresh beer in hand.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

12. Likes Origins liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Her present given, and the Summer Queen retreating into the authority of her roll, Lucifer stalked away, intent on eating while the others were distracted by the frivolous entertainments.
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

P
    Penance

The Corpsegrinder watched Circe intently as she helped outline a few misconceptions. She seemed to be taking it more seriously than the Summer Queen was, looking more like she was about to bust out a pen and notebook to take notes rather than chuckle at her antics. And it was true, Circe certainly wasn't what she pictured when she was first told of what the Summer Court was. She was still a bit hesitant on how well she could embody the wrath part, not helped with Luci highlighting what the Summer Sovereign should do, but Circe believed in her and she was deadset to fill out the fighter portion.

"Long live the figh-" and Circe stepped away to make her announcement. Fine, that was fine. Just made a fine opportunity for her to grab some booze. Perfect to get rid of any anxiety or inhibitions, especially with the games starting. And she finds herself oddly pleased that Circe came back to her, as well as being approached by a young fellow... with a nicely chiseled body and a mischievous glint in his eye, dangerous for her. Bad boys always held this special allure to her.

"I would like to... how you say, try my hands at a game?" She glanced between the two of them to see if she mangled that idiom too bad. "I have never used a gun before. I do not thing I would offer a good challenge. But beer pong sounds nice!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe hooks the microphone to a belt hidden on her dress as she waves at Quick, "I'm sure ya will be, uh, act with haste Quick, ha ha, can't use them same pun twice."

The blue elf turns to Penance with a pout, "Awww and I was so hoping to crush all opposition with ease. Ah well, beer," she sticks out her tongue, "Pong it is. Glad I bought a variety," she perks up at that. Hopefully there'd be something she could stomach.

Circe turns in Quick's direction, "Hey Quick! Meet us at the beer pong!" She then turns to whilst gesturing with her both arms towards the beer pong, "Shall we my dear pending Penance of Summer?"

If Penance makes to move towards the beer pong then Circe will happily go there as well.

16. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread