Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia faced Rebecca with a raised eyebrow, at least until the mental gymnastics of doublespeak were done. "Teeth. Bones. An unending cycle of violence and bloodshed. You can see a few things here if you use your imagination. Mines a bit more grim I'll admit." She said with a shrug.

"I've been experimenting over the past few years." Cynthia explained as she turned to the Prince. "Found there are certain things that can only be really expressed. So I guess it depends of the subject really." She glanced again at the spiral of bone and red. Did the artist have similar thoughts?

Her attention was pulled away to Clara. She could not help but chuckle softly. "I preferred The Spy Who Loved Me. But that one was pretty good too." She glanced back at the doctor and the other vampire before speaking again. "Oh, I imagine we all have a few stories to share." Her voice had lost a little of that jovial edge to it.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca found it interesting to imagine what type of art Cynthia would create. Would it be stereotypical of the Priscus' look, or would it defy expectations. Something to look forward to when it got displayed in court in the future.

"None may escape, but we can fight it off as long as we can, right?" she said to Ale with a friendly smirk.

At Clara's mention of James Bond Rebecca paused for a moment. She had certainly seem films, though she had to wrack her brain about what Clara spoke of. Finally the image of a man shooting down the barrel of a gun flashed into her mind. "Ah yes, I see Clara. I see what you mean. How interesting that even such violent imagery can have a connection, even tangentially, to pop culture." She may have seen herself as unrefined, but they all benefited from different perspectives.

At Clara's mention of stories and Cynthia's continuation Rebecca's smile returned, though under her mask was a darkness none of them could see. "Oh yes, I have quite a few stories myself. Though," she said, looking around at the Kine around them, "they aren't exactly the kind for mixed company." She found humor in her play on the usual expression. Maybe one of the Kine nearby would end up in some future story.

Just a reminder that tomorrow will be 1 month. Want to wind down the scene/start to wrap up?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was she surprised by Clara’s exclamation? Not really. But she couldn’t deny the truth in the Daeva’s statement.

Chuckling and nodding her head, she looks to Clara, “I can see that now that you mention it.” The girl sounded quite proud of herself.

A gentle shake of her head, “Nothing wrong with your tastes or what you see in the piece. That’s the fun with abstract art, we each see something different. There are no right or wrong answers.” True enough.

Hearing Cynthia, “Interesting. We’ll be setting up that meeting a lot sooner rather than later.” A wink, she was genuinely curious as to the Haunts art.

Smirking, “With our diversity of backgrounds, I’m sure we each have stories to tell. Some fun, some, well,” a dark chuckle, “probably not. But story time can always be a good time under the right conditions.” An art exhibit with Kine not being one of them.

I'm good to start wrapping

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Focus had shifted from the art in view towards themselves. Clara nodded and shared knowing smiles with each woman in turn. "You're too kind," she intoned lightly and responded to each interpretation of her sudden realization with similar sounding pleasantries. This piece struck a chord and Clara took care not to read too much into each woman's response. Trying to unravel a Requiem was as hazardous as it was pointless.

The sole Daeva had to re-play in her head what was said to make sure all was still in line with the Masquerade. A casual remark by Weiss, a lingering look by the Prince. Even the Doctor's pleasant expression did little to guard her words. "Careful with those," Clara said in a breathy voice to no one in particular. "The more you tell the story the less it becomes what happened." It took Clara a moment and a half to realize the conversation was still coded. She just knew all too well the sort of stories she'd hear and the sort she could tell.

Subtly her arm pulled her body closer to the Doctor's. "You're all delightful company. However, I'll happily excuse myself if you're eager to conduct business." Clara was alluding the repeated allusions to meetings that happened, will happen, and ones that might happen. There are few things more annoying than keeping a Prince from Domain duties.

2'nding a wrap here. Or 3'rding? You get what I mean.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.