(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She watches as Davis tucks tail and leaves Court. An interesting way to handle the misstep. Not one she would have done, but then again, she wouldn't have used such a word.

Twist approaches, and she hears the question in her voice. The Savages own voice lowered, not wishing to create more of a scene or unwanted attention.

"My apologies for asking you away from your conversation."
    a bow of her head, Twist outranked her on this. "I just had a talk with Mr Davis and it was concerning and insulting to say the least. As Judex, I believed it best to bring the matter up with you and let you decide how it's best handled." hence why she didn't ash the guy where he stood. And maybe, just maybe, she mistook what he said and this would fall onto her. She could deal with that. "While I am still relatively new in the Invictus, I'm still aware of the implications of using the disparaging reference of 'My'. I did not wish to overreact and overstep my position, and thought I would talk with you about it." it would suck if she had overreacted and she would feel bad about it. But she was adult enough to handle it and get over it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach, Cayce, , Benji liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist waves away the apology. It had been taking an interesting turn to be true, but she wouldn't mind using it as an excuse to find another time to speak with the city's Reeve.

Curious she tilts her head, her attention on Ale. She had heard snippets of the conversation- it had seemed to be going fine from what she overheard through the din of Court. Whatever had happened must have been quick for her to have missed it and have the Prince upset.

When Ale explains, Twist's eyes widen and a small "Oh..." escapes. That would indeed cause such a commotion.

Taking a breath she didn't need, she glanced toward the exit and her last sight of John Davis.

"I am very surprised to hear that one with such titles and honors would make such a foolish move. It is possible that he was merely testing the waters but..." a small hand gesture. "It is one thing to touch lightly and another to go straight for a punch."

Looking to Alessandra, "What happened after his mistake?"

His hasty retreat could mean anything from a simple warning and him tucking tail to him fleeing the blade of her knife should Ale now ask it.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief nod, “I was surprised as well. He did present me a letter that offered him and his services curtsy of the Southern Lords. Which also stated it brought the aid of the Honorable Thorned Wreath, so Mr Davis appears to be a Knight. Though I did ask him to come to you with his idea of a Guild of Knights.” A light shrug then, “There was no bite to his words, but the implication was still there.” No bite cause he couldn’t back it up.

“I advised him he would do well to seek the guidance of an Au Pair. And that unless he could back up his challenge, he best pick his words carefully.”
    Though it was obvious he picked to leave instead of save face. Which to her, spoke volumes of his character. “He had asked about Tenancy, and I directed him to his Priscus, because I wasn’t about to hand it to him, he would have to earn it. But it seems my words have caused him make a hasty retreat. I believe the matter can be resolved amicably if terms are made and he agrees to them. But I wanted to have you up to date on him and the way he chooses to speak and conduct himself.” She wasn’t after his head. If she ashed every person who disrespected her, there would be no Domain. No, that wouldn’t do. You hit them where it counted and hurt.

6. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods, she had heard his affiliation. And as Takeda had noted, not only was the domain running with few positions, the Invictus itself was light in the matter of titles and responsibilities. She would indeed have to consider if the there was enough interest to sustain bringing such to Sacramento. It would be good if there was, but if there was not... it merely looked like silly claimants to non-existant power in her mind.

"I do not blame you for directing him toward his Priscus." Part of having power was insuring those beneath you had their own. It was a building effect, and one that Twist was glad to see Ale understood. Not that she wouldn't. This wasn't the Prince's first rodeo in the head seat- just the first one in this particular seat.

"I appreciate the warning. I will reach out to him in the matter of a fitting apology. Is there anything in particular your Highness would like to see offered?"

Twist was curious to know what would be a sufficient apology for Ale. As, she was sure, would the rest of the Court. When one wronged the Prince, their was always a price to pay. What would hers be? Blood? Service? Gifts? Actions?

Each said something, and Twist wasn't sure she could honestly guess what Ale would demand as Prince of Sacramento.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was nod. She might be new to the whole Prince thing, but she still knew and understood that some things were best handled by others. And Vivian was competent and would handle the question accordingly.

See, that’s why she admired Twist. She knew what needed to be done and would make sure it was. And if Davis failed to agree to the offering, then, well, his funeral. It wouldn’t be just her ire he would have to fear.

“I believe a Boon, a Major Boon, would be appropriate.” She wanted to send a clear and powerful message to Davis that is behavior was not to be repeated. And as such, he was going to have show he understood. Prince was a delicate dance all in itself of exerting ones power, but not over exerting. Fear was healthy, but too much fear was unhealthy and detrimental to the Domain as a whole.

Clasping her hands behind her back, she glances out at Court, those still present, mixing and mingling. Secret alliances being formed, enemies being formed just as quickly. “What’s you opinion on the new Kindred that have entered the Domain? We have seen quite an influx in a short amount of time.” Which was a good thing in her opinion. Though it could pose problems down the road, as the fights would begin for positions within the Domain.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist lowers her head in understanding.

"I will insure that he understands the cost of his overstep."

Following Alessandra's gaze, she too looks out at those shuffling and discussing.

"It is hard to say- I sadly have not met all of them. Those that I have..." she paused, considering. "I believe that your domain is stronger for them being part of it." But only if they were part of it. Of the new faces she had seen, many had come in strong. These were no starving neonates willing to hand over allegience with barely a blink in exchange for the rights to feed and stay. These were Kindred who came here with plans, intents and goals. And the only place she wanted them was supporting Alessandra. Leaving the question of, would they?

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was finally a smile and nod, Grazie.” If anyone could make someone understand the errors of their ways, it was this woman standing before.

Her gaze moves about the room once again, the new faces numerous.

The Archrons words were considered as she thinks them over. Making the Domain stronger was important, they needed to build their numbers, and needed strong Kindred to help defend it.

The Daeva she had spoken with, Lina, showed promise. But how much exactly remained to be seen and tested.

“Seems I should make the rounds of Court and make sure I know who resides here now.”
    It would give her a chance to form her own thoughts and opinions on the new Kindred. “Always good to get a little face to face contact with new Kindred.” Let them get to know her. “Of the few you’ve spoken with, any stand out as being ones to approach before others?” she valued Twist’s opinions highly.

“*Bene, ecco a loro non essere educati come Mr Davis.” replies the Savage with a smirk. One could hope right?

Italian Translation

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist merely nods. Alessandra knew what she was doing, she didn’t need Twist to rubber stamp her methods of ruling. That wasn’t to say she didn’t appreciate the confidence the Prince had in her, she most assuredly did.

At the question on who to meet, Twist tapped her lips thoughtfully. ”In truth many of the ones I have recently become aquatinted with have already made their way to you.” she said her tone apologetic for not having a better answer for Alessandra.

A small chuckle, her eyes flickering again to the door that the mentioned Kindred had so recently passed through. ”Ah... But think of the books,” she said with a small smile.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

That was a good thing.

“One stands out to me, Miss Moretti.”
    She pauses, looking for the woman, who it seemed had departed, “I believe she’ll be one worth keeping an eye on, well spoken and seems quite intelligent. Perhaps we’ll see good things from her.” It’s true, the Savage had been impressed by the Daeva. She hoped to see good things from her, but knew from experience that only time would tell what type of Kindred Lina would be. Everyone put on their best face in their first Court.

Chuckling as well, “Oh, that is a great point, I almost forgot about the books.” Though she wondered if they needed an Au Pair? Someone had to educate Davis on his errors before he misspoke again.

She watched as another departed for the night. Was it getting that late?

“Seems some are calling it a night.”
    A small smile was then offered to the Judex, “I don’t want to keep you too long, I know you’re busy.” In all honesty, she could talk to Twist all night, she found the woman fascinating. Not to mention she could speak her native language with someone, and that was great. She missed that.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Time and tide waits for no one. Not even the Unconquered.

Scene ends.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Closed Thread