Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I guess not, but we're People, chief, not Herd. Being au naturel is just a thing we do. You're not the first guy I'd see shift up into his birthday suit and dig around for his... pants...." She pauses, looking around. "Hector, where are your clothes? Y'know what... forget I asked!" The Ithaeur bursts out laughing.

She ponders for a moment. "Okay, so you all kinda got here around the same time, but you heard more of the stories than the others. I'm glad you found each other - Hell, the only way I knew to survive in here is to know when to hide and run. And Cunning or not, Wisdom or not, I'm sick of hiding. I want to be in a Pack, doing my role again. I want to Hunt again, not just hold an ever shrinking line in the sand."

Emily scratches her head. "We can write our own stories here. It seems like there's so much work to be done. I guess everyone's got their ideas of what's important, but for me, working on the Hisil will be a big part of it. And if the Totam needs sweet-talking, I can try that too. You got something you wanna make a priority?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector laughed. In Urhan. It was a strange sound.

<<I run! Four legs good. Two legs good. I practice!>>

He paused, becoming sombre.

<<Hiding can only teach so much. This is good. Pack is good. Hunt is good.>>

He was... smiling... again.

<<Yes! Much work. Honour your territory in all things. Territory is changing. Change must be managed carefully for good of all.>>

He growled.

<<Territory not managed in years. Much work.>>
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

(Essance to shift reflexively.)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks over her shoulder towards the City. "Sacramento hasn't had a pack territory in five years. It's the wilds. Maybe the closest thing to Pangaea in a long time." the Ithaeur replies. "But making a territory out of some of that... a true territory... That sounds good. Solid locuses, holding a reputation among the Spirits again... That would be amazing. It'll be tough. But it looks like the Pack already has tough on its side. I guess my job it figuring out what comes after we beat things back into shape, huh?" She smiles.

"Thanks for talking with me, Hector. Or listening, really. Some of the Pack seem pretty spiky when it comes to talking, and I guess I'm just glad you aren't," she shrugs. "I was just naturally curious. Why I matched Red so well. Next time I might ask for fuller answers. Y'know, when you have pants." Emily breaks into a smile. "But it sounds like you need a full-on shaman to help fix the spirit. I'm a little rusty on some stuff - living alone means you fight more and think less - but I'll make sure I'm ready."

The Crescent hitches up her pants. "I gotta head to work. Thanks, for this, Hector. It's helped a lot. I'd say call me if you need me, but I'm on this side of town so if you howl loud enough I'll probably hear."

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-28 05:39:26 Emily rolls 4 to Shapeshifting! Sta 2 + Surv 1 + Primal 1 (10 Again) 7, 5, 2, 2 failure

Emily leans forward and cunvulses slightly, her form not shifting as she planned. "No time for this right now..." she mutters darkly, using her Essence to smooth the transformation back to her silvery Urhan form and bounds off with a disgruntled sniff.

That's great! Thansk again Yumyumcrow - Emily feels a more comfortable in the pack now.
    Last edited by Emily Makerith; Jun 28th, 2018 at 05:53 AM.  Reason for Edit: Forgot essence spend.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector remains on his haunches, watching Emily-wolf disappear into the urban jungle.

Then he gets up and trots back into the water once more.

No human or spirit is going to stop his fun today!
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Unless people want more vivid descriptions of Hector bathing, this scene can be closed!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2