(Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft nods, a few times. The sort of half-committed sign of acknowledgement that wouldn't bog down the conversation the way more small talk would. This conversation serves a purpose, and Taft would be loathe to have it lost under useless banter.

"That is a practical solution. One I've resorted to more than a few times. But, as you say, we can speak with Madam Goto on the subject. She is a member of the First Estate. She may have more resources at her disposal than you or I."
    Meeting place or no, Mills seems just as interested in organizing as Taft is. Which is good. The Covenants do not hold a monopoly on structure. Communication. Blood is, after all, thicker than water.

We're into the next month, so if you'd like to close out on your post, go ahead. Thanks for the scene.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

2. Likes liked this post
    J
    Jason Mills

"I saw some folks tossing around business cards earlier. Rather than that, I'd just give you the number to my cell" Jason pulls out a seven inch LG smart phone in case Taft cares to give his number in exchange. It was nothing fancy, in fact anyone that has had more than one modern cell phone would be able to recognize it as more of a throw away than something he'd spent any real money on. "Just do me a solid, don't save my name with the contact. I haven't quite got the connections for a whole new ID. I gotta keep my records clean while I'm still young enough to be myself. You understand" With that, Jason offers his phone number to Taft to write down or save in his own phone, if Taft opts to provide his number Jason will save the number under the contact name 'P' "It was nice meeting you Priscus Taft, I'll be waiting for your call" Jason shakes hands with the head of his family before tucking both hands into the pockets of his jacket with his phone still clutched. He'd done what he came to do and then some, he didn't suppose it was rude to start filing out. In fact he could already see some folks leaving. He would do the same.

Jason exit the conversation and exits court - I enjoyed our first scene. TY

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread