Ended
Watch

Alessandra's Orbit

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Krieg

The giant winces hearing of the Brood. "I can't say I wish I had seen it. Atrocious monsters, the lot of of them."

Hired help? Interesting. "That's one consideration I had not thought of. It could be helpful. I know the rural folk tend to migrate from farm to farm. Perhaps they could be of assistance. Might even be able to recruit a Ghoul to help with the matter as well."

"Capital idea, Your Highness."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She saw the wince, and understood. A Crone she might not be, but through Alice she understood the importance of the Farm.

“It was bad. And they may have burned the farm, but we won the fight against them. While it won’t replace it, surely there can be some type of solace from that.”
    Maybe, maybe not. She wouldn’t fault Krieg for still being pissed at the Brood, hell, she would be.

A nod, “It could expedite the work and have the Farm back up and running. I won’t begin to try and understand the inner workings of a farm, I have no idea. But it would be nice to have it presentable for any Solstices that might be coming up.” It had been fascinating to see one such event. She might not understand the words or what the Crone worshiped, but it was still nice to see.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

"It is a matter I will examine more thoroughly as time goes on. I have the magnificent power to transform into an awful Daeva when it comes to my aesthetics for religious ceremony."

"Speaking of the Solstices..."
    he tapped his fingers against his side in thought. "As I cannot be certain of the reaction for the proper rite, Airing of Grievances, I have come up with a better plan. Thank the many options available to us." As burning a tree on a ruined farm would likely be catastrophic.

"The Feast of Fortune," he announced the name with jolly. "Kindred are invited to tell tales of their good fortune. I can beseech the spirits to judge them. If such a thing interests you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had a hard time picturing the giant going gaga over shopping. Though it was an amusing thought, his huge form going from aisle to aisle looking for the perfect fabric or whatever it was they used in ceremonies. And as such, she chuckles, “I’d throw money at seeing that.” Not a lot of money, but the thought was still there.

“Airing of Grievances? Sounds….interesting?” sure, lets go with that. She had no clue what he was talking about, but assumed it had something to do with talking about what upset or pissed you off.
    But his next one sounded happy from how he said it. Tell tales of good fortune? And then what, hold hands?

“I’m always interested by things that are unknown to me. I won’t say I’ll participate, I’m more of a private person myself, but I would be interested in such an event. Especially if it brings the Kindred of the Domain together.” Sure, they had Court, but that was usually posturing and kissing ass. And that got old after a while.

K
    Krieg

He chuckled in response to the Prince's reaction. "It's quite a sight to see. You would get your money's worth."

"The Airing of Grievances, in quick summary, the Kindred stand within a ring of salt encircling a sapling, and speak of matters that have caused them great disharmony. The sapling tree is sacrificed as a burnt offering to the Goddess. The act of burning the tree symbolizes the destruction of these woes."

"The Feast of Fortune, Kindred bring bottles of blood to share and must hold onto one - empty or full. Whoever tells a worthwhile boast, the Kindred may award their bottle. The Kindred who has the most bottle will be blessed by the Goddess."

"I invoke the spirits of the land to bear witness to these rites."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Still laughing, “Well now, this is going to have to happen. Might make shopping more enjoyable.” She continues to joke. It felt good to joke. “Just don’t ask me about what colors go with what cause I have no clue.” Hence her mostly black wardrobe.

Eyes widen slightly, burn the tree? She could see that being an issue for Kindred. “Doesn’t the burning of the tree present a problem for those present? Or is this another case where you would step in and take care of the matter.” Yeah, she remembered what he said before about burning stuff and doing it himself to avoid frenzies. “It’s a fascinating idea, does the sapling and salt represent anything? I remember it was supposed to keep evil spirits at bay, but wasn't sure if that applied in this case.” she was a curious Savage.

Bottles of blood?

“Is it safe to assume it’s not Kindred blood in the bottles right?”
    cause then this talk was going to take quite a turn. “So sounds like a way to talk yourself up and puffer.” Yeah, she used the word puffer. It was a word. “Are there any rules against one lying about their boosts?” with blood on the line, and some type of blessing, seemed lying would be in the cards.

K
    Krieg

Krieg chuckled, "Oh, you will be in for quite a wonderful shopping trip then."

"I would take care of the ignition. I found affordable, slow burning wood logs. The logs and sufficient distance, would help mitigate frenzied Kindred. It's in my experience, the sudden manifestation of flame is usually what triggers Rötschreck."
    He then added, "I'll provide rope and chains."

"The sapling is an icon of youth and innocence. Time and experience leaves its indelible marks upon Kindred. As the Kindred pour their metaphysical weight onto the sapling, bears our burdens. It is a mercy kill for the sapling.

Krieg nodded, "The bottles are to be "clean" and free of vitae. If you desire only empty bottles, that is permissable. It's meant as an act of bonding in solidarity to protect the Grove - in this case, protecting the Domain."

She had a perfectly valid question. "There are those who have lied in the past." The Acolyte smiled, "They tend to encounter difficulties." The giant leaned down and whispered into her ear, conspiring to share an inside joke. "Upon completing his boast, one Kindred vomited blood."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

With an evil, but playful grin, “Sounds like a plan! Just let me know when and where!” oh she would make time for a shopping trip with the giant. Everyone needed some form of entertainment in their life to keep them sane.

A nod then, “Seems you’ve thought of every issue and come up with a viable solution.” Seemed to her that the Haunts of the Domain kept proving their worth and intelligence. It was nice to see, Alice would have liked this guy she thinks. “Ropes and chains? Well, it’s been my experience that it’s very difficult to get those on an already frenzied Kindred, but I suppose once knocked out, it would serve quite well.” Frenzied Kindred were a site indeed and a problem. Very difficult to control without violence. Though her Clan had gifts for such occasions.

Mercy killing? “Heard the term, used it a few times in my years, but never heard it used in terms of a sapling. You Covenant has a lot of,” a pause, looking for the right word, “interesting ceremonies. Though I do like how each one has its own special meaning and place.” She still liked the Invictus better cause it didn’t require pouring her soul out to a tree, but to each their own.

Oh, well at least they weren’t passing around Vitae bottles. “Personally, I would never attempt to overstep you in your Covenant. Just as long as no vitae is being passed around.” A smirk, because then they would have a problem.

“Difficulties?”
    the way he talked it made it sound like these ceremonies actually did something. Eyes widen slightly, “Vomited blood?” a chuckle, “Hard to save face after that.” In the privacy of you own Haven is one thing, in front of a gathering? Well that just sucked and was beyond embarrassing.

K
    Krieg

"Excellent," the giant replied. "It'll be a wonderful occasion."

Krieg nodded with a smile in return, "Murphy's Law strikes when you least expect it, and Kindred are capable of acts of mind boggling stupidity." One large gloved hand rose up, "Oil," then another, "and fire."

His hands fell to his side. As for rope and chains, "We may have some daredevils who want to face the flame as a challenge. I have heard stories of the Ordo Dracul. Supposedly, they purposefully burn themselves, aching for some strange and unusual insight." Then he shrugged. "Anyone willing to undergo such an adrenaline rush at the Circle's ritual, can do so until controlled measures."

With regards to the sapling, "It's a layman's expression. In actuality, it is delivering the "good death." It destroys the spirits on this plane and returns them to the Great Wheel. Eventually, they'll be back, cleansed of their memories, give or take a few hundred years. In the interim, it's a boon to us as we drive out the banes."

"We have many, many rituals across many, many societies. One learns as he travels."

Again, he smiled in appreciation, "I am so fortunate to serve a Prince who is so flexible with her policies. If anyone does try, then, I will stand at your side as you enact your judgment," a mischievous grin followed, "...and laugh at their foolishness for crossing you."

He laughed lightly, "Oh, you would have cried tears of blood from laughing so hard. Have you seen the Exorcist? That's the best approximation of it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another laugh, “It’ll be something, and don’t think I’ve ever looked forward to shopping before.” This would be a first. Sure, it had been fun shopping with Vivian, she had some outfits she had yet to wear from that night. But this? This was something completely different.

There was a slight roll of the eyes, “Isn’t that the truth! I’ve seen some pretty stupid things in my years, sometimes I wonder if there is some secret club where they all seek to outdo each other.” A shake of her head. “Though I sounds like you’ve seen you’re fair share as well. We should exchange stories some night, I’m sure it would make for a night filled with laughs.” Which was sometimes nice and needed.

She became slightly slack jawed at his words, “Face the flames as a challenge? Does this fall into the stupid Kindred category?” cause if not, it certainly should. “Don’t get me wrong, I can’t imagine ever wanting to try such a thing,” a small shudder at the thought, “but things like that need to be done with the proper precautions. Like maybe a cage to contain the frenzy.” Just an idea. Though there were those who could subdue a frenzied Kindred, it was a thing she had seen done. She had nothing to say about the Ordo, some of them were just weird. Least the ones she’d come across in her travels. The Savage intended to keep an open mind about those within the Domain now.

“I’ll probably never truly understand, but it sounds like a nice concept. And one your Covenant holds dear.” So she could respect it. Unless they overstepped, then there’d be problems.

“Through the years I’ve learned that you cannot rule with a complete iron fist. There has to be some give and take and you have to have some faith in those you lead. Sure, there are Laws and rules, but why stifle people? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a push over, and I will lay the Law down when I need to. But why not let people do what they enjoy and believe whatever they want?” she wondered if anyone would ever make the mistake of thinking she was too nice? The Italian doubted it, but there were new Kindred moving into the Domain so anything was possible.

Eyes widen with amusement, “Seriously? Not only cried tears of blood,” cause that’s what they did, “but would have thrown money at it.”

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.