Ended
Watch

A Pleasant Spring Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    K
    Krieg

"As you wish," his hands slid to her wrists. His digits manipulated her joints from side to side, then back and forth. His thumb pressed upon the wrist itself.

"You would be correct," he confirmed for her.

He nodded in agreement, "Also correct, I haven't answered your questions. I love reading, telling stories, educating others. Artistic activities like dancing and singing. I won't say no to new experiences."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable closed her eyes in complete bliss as Krieg massaged her wrists.
    "I know I like to do little things to thank nature for the new season. I sing to the trees and plants. And trust me.. no one else wants to hear that."
    She laughs with her eyes still closed.
    "MMm, umm can you tell me about how these celebrations happen. What do you folks do? Chants? Prayers to the spirits?"

K
    Krieg

Watching the Savage relax in his grasp was somehow amusing yet brought him a touch of happiness. He was serving another the Crone's Faces, as he regarded his practice.

His response to her inquiry was casual, "I speak to the spirits and they speak to me in response." The Pagan's thumbs pressed with a gently increasing pressure upon her wrists. "Unusual characters, naturally." Index and middle fingers wrapped around the top of her hand. Slowly and steadily, his thumbs pushed her back taut, then pulled back with equal pace. "I had a Douglas Fir that wanted another of its kind planted where the other was chopped down. In exchange, it would provide information on who walked through the area."

"Changing of the seasons, now that is quite an elaborate display. I intend on hosting a Gathering in October. Assuming I can get the Farm restored and ready for visitors."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Who was Mable to think it was weird he talk to trees and they talked back. "I could lend a hand if you would like. I don't mind hard work and I am quite strong. And maybe you could teach me more about the religion part. It sounds very interesting."

K
    Krieg

"I can certainly teach you," Krieg's grip tightened with excitement for a moment. "Would you be interested in a small Rite to let the spirits know we are here to help them?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable felt Krieg's excitement and it was infectious, "I would love to do a...rite...though I don't know what that means."

K
    Krieg

"It is a short ceremony in which Kindred sacrifice a small bit of vitae." Krieg paused his massaging for a moment, "It's a matter best taken further into the woods, off of the trail. If you feel uncomfortable, we can remain here." He resumed applying pressure to her wrists once more. "Enacting the art is best when hidden away from potential intruders."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thought it was cute how he thought she would feel uncomfortable. "I have no issue going further into the woods. Nor do I have an issue going with you. I hope you don't think I'm afraid of you." She grinned. She grabbed one of his hands and tugged, "Come on. I know just the place."

If he comes with her, she pulls him through trees and bushes to a small private clearing with a small rocky brook bubbling near by.

K
    Krieg

The Haunt was taken by surprise, and was willingly pulled along to the small clearing. "Well," he says with a bit of relief. "I had not expected that at all." He then smiles, "I am appreciative of your enthusiasm."

The giant man looks around the area, searching for some unknowable entity. "How did you happen upon this place?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable spins around looking at the area then says, "I roam the woods for work and pleasure. My work takes me off the beaten path. Over there," she points to the left, "was a tree that was diseased, I had to take it down. And over there," she point off to the right of the blank area, "is the little tree that I planted to replace the tree I had to remove." She goes over to examine the baby tree. She murmurs to the tree about growing big and strong.

"The day shift people groom the trails but they don't check these out of the way areas. The party crowd and campers don't dare come in this far due to wolves, bears, and mountain cats."

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.