THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'It was my first thought exactly. I knew I journeyed off to the West, but not to find the old atmosphere still in tact.' Aaron escaped that life a long time ago. The moment he was Embraced, to be precise.

He laughs at Lina's following comment. He did not have the honor of meeting the head of security yet, so he shrugs. 'I guess keeping that vibe is one way to maintain order.' Who would have the guts to see if she's bluffing?

'Right.' Results do matter more than talk. Although Aaron used to love some good old gossip with his Sire. Then again, they did have results. 'Oh I don't know. She seemed helpful at first, but enjoyed playing her newly gained part a little bit too much.'

The Lord was not really annoyed with the Deputy. More annoyed with his whole situation of moving around from Domain to Domain. It brought so much uncertainty. He looks around the bar, suddenly afraid that they're too relaxed. 'But maybe we should avoid publicly talking about others for now. We don't know who or what is lurking in the shadows.'

L
    Lina Moretti

"Eh, I can't blame her for liking her new gig. Security staff having swagger and being scary is part of the job," she said with a shrug. She'd let Goto off the hook. Lina wasn't one to act all tough, but if someone with a Deputy gig did, that was just so nobody would think they were a punk that could just get rolled. She got it.

"Alessandra's actually pretty cool. Despite the fact that I earned a tail for talking to her, I'm glad I did. Real lady of the people, by the looks of it."
    She shrugged. "Not a bad thing to have in a boss."

It was fine to talk about people positively. If that got overheard, well, then they'd know someone was thinking well of them.

"All right," she said with a chuckle. "All good, man. Tell you what. Let's settle up. We can meet somewhere private another night and discuss business. I'm getting sleepy."

Sleepy. More like hungry. Someone needed to get ate real bad.

She stood up. "Nice meeting you, Aaron. Have a great night."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.