Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Has anyone 'seen' him yet?" Mable knew the others had better "eye" then she did for this sort of thing.

K
    Krieg

In a whisper, he relays the sighting to the loyal Kindred. "I spotted our friend. Anyone have any ideas that involve a minimal amount of violence?" His eyes rested upon Takeda for a long moment.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist avoided the mistake of looking directly and giving away their watching.

Tilting her head slightly she thought for a moment, "If we wish to avoid violence, I am willing to attempt to pull him away with charm."

Her masking allowed her a certain luxury when around other Kindred in that regard. The risk was that he wasn't interested in such. It was rare, but some Kindred gave up the pleasures of the flesh when their flesh no longer felt.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

"It would be prudent not to tempt this fool into betraying anything sensitive," Takeda agreed, perfectly will to let the Archon attempt this strategy. It was an ancient one, after all, and though the dead no longer felt the urge to breed, the memory of such a primal need was often carved deep into those upon the Road to Hell.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.
    Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked at Twist, "I think that it would be a good idea to try 'your' charms. Buster won't feel you coming. The R..umm Takeda and I would give the game away if we got too close at this point. And he knows Karl with a K." Mable smiled at Krieg when she said that.

"I think avoiding violence is the best route to take." Mable looked at the violence of the dog fights and forced herself not to rip the throats out of every one of these horrid people. The food chain is one thing but breeding dogs to fight was just wrong. "Though, I could make it look like the dogs all went wild." She added quietly under her breath.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg's eyes shifted from Kindred to Kindred as they spoke. As tempting as it was to describe the plan as "get in the car, I've got candy," that was what they had arrived at. "I think this may be our best option," he nodded to Twist and Mable. "If things go south, I'll play the big mean guy and persuade them to vacate."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

()Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nods as the plan is approved and stepping back, slips away from them. Letting the feel of their Beast's proximity diminish only brought temporary relief as she worked her way toward where Krieg had indicated Buster to be.

Briefly she considered stacking the odds in her favor, but with this particular crowd she knew there was a solid chance her use of Awe would only snag every mortal in visible range instead of him.

No, she would have to go in with just the standard tools.

It was a good thing she was well prepared there too.

Finally a break in the crowd revealed him and moving quickly through it, she approached. It wasn't quite the stripper walk that she used, though with this crowd that probably would work just fine, but it was close.

Wanting to make sure that she had is attention naturally, she waited to see if he looked her way before initiating conversation.

Seduce! 7 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-07 06:38:40 Twist rolls 9 to Seduce Buster (Pres+Persuassion+SL) (10 Again) 10, 2, 6, 10, 4, 5, 5, 1, 10, 4, 10, 9, 10, 9 7 successes
    Activating blush

9. Likes Cayce, , Yumyumcrow, Psychangel liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Blood seeped uncomfortably to the surface as the Archon made her approach. If she had cared to notice it, she would have felt the eyes of men (and women) switch to her as she made her way through the milling mob. A mortal woman might have been intimidated by the flagrant and boorish attention she received, especially under the circumstances, but not Twist. If anything, the success of her sashaying gait would force Buster's hand, simply to keep himself hidden among the Herd.

She was right about that. The heckling of the crowd and the 'encouragement' of his... friends... not to mention the opportunity all but pushed the errant Kindred (flash of Beast as strong as her own) into her arms.

"Well hi pretty lady! You looking for something?" Buster sleazed over to Twist. He made several overtures of conversation but the leering Herd made it all but impossible. Shooting them a grin that was at once feral, joyous, and a territorial bearing of fangs, he took Twist into the shadows close to the camper van's.

"Now. What can old Buster do for you?" The other Kindred crooned when he could at last get a word in.

And just to clarify - with that many successes on Seduction, any watching Kindred might well wonder just what dread power or Devotion Twist is pulling :P

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The flash of his Beast's strength had hers lunging at the bars of her control. Silently snarling back at it, she pushed forward, hiding the mental struggle behind a smile as Buster fought against the tide of attention she had brought their way.

Following him into the shadows, she leaned against the nearest weight bearing object. Her pose was deliberate, shoulder down and back, her head tilted to the side as she looked at Buster through her lashes. For mortal men she was desplaying her assets. And it wasn't that she wasn't for Buster, he was getting all that. But he was also getting a view of a smooth expanse of neck. On the off chance he wasn't hungry for sex, maybe he was just Hungry.

"I heard your dogs were some of the best around and I was just wondering if you had something that helped humans with going a bit farther..." she answered with a you-know-what-I-mean smile of shared secrets. Depending on how his brain worked, she could be referring to drugs, sex or a new diet regime. And she didn't care. The point was to get him interested in her enough that she could pull him even further away from the crowd, to a point where they could snag and bag him.

Seduce! 3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-08 07:47:13 Twist rolls 13 to Seduce Buster Stage 2 (Manip+Persuassion+Bonus Die) (10 Again) 6, 5, 5, 8, 9, 5, 2, 2, 4, 10, 1, 4, 3, 6 3 successes

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Buster can hardly believe his luck! This Savage is Hungry and maybe simply... hungry... if you know what I mean.

Poor fool had taken his eye complexly off the game - he barely even processed Twist's words before uttering his own.

"Eh heh. I got a truck. Its more private than out here... We can talk there."

He flashed the Kine a territorial look and checked his sight lines. Buster was Hungry, not hungry. He was going to take this delectable mortal and feed in private.

Buster took Twist deeper into the property, passed ranks of trucks and cars left by the mortal herd. He himself had a battered pickup lurking by the crumbling remains of a small barn. Well screened, it would have allowed him the ability to easily slip away should the need arise - everywhere was simply shadows.

Its also happens to be a great spot in which to ambush a hungry vampire who has drawn off some prey to a secluded spot...

15. Likes Cayce, liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread