Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listened to the others. It was true, going in with apologies did feel weak. And eventually she would be able to tell the truth, with out apologizing. Mable wished she had a better strategic kind of mind. But she was determined to try and help.

"If you decide you need one of us to hang out in Saul's area and gather information, I would be more than willing to."
    She gives a small shrug. "I will do whatever you think is best." She smiles with a glint of mischievousness , "I am more then willing to aid in a demonstration too."

K
    Krieg

"Have a Ventrue to work his Clan's persuasions on Buster, that will open the gates for social engineering," Krieg shifted his head in a circular motion, "Conflicting testimonies always throw a wrench in the works." The giant leaned forward in his chair, "Maybe, Buster or Pixie had a meeting with Sacramento's Court officers. Maybe, Buster remembers visiting with Saul's express approval." A wicked grin appeared, "Or, maybe, Buster found Saul in Sacramento."

"We can spin this a number of ways with the right talking points and abuse of memory."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist lowered her head, accepting Alessandra's ruling that they would seek a boon from Saul in exchange for being leniant about Buster's trespassing.

She wasn't convinced that to destroy Saul was a good thing as Krieg seemed to be suggesting, but she remained quiet. She had said her points on that matter. Anything further would be left to the Prince.

The only thing still left in the air was how to speak with Saul.

Did they attempt to somehow keep their cover with Saul or did they come clean?

As that seemed like a follow on to the conversation with Krieg, she remained quiet, waiting to see if in her response to him or vice-versa the answer would reveal itself.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling to Mable, “Thank you for the offer. Once this matter is resolved I’ll begin looking into putting someone into Citrus Heights. And I’ll keep you in mind.” And she would. But she also wanted to put the right Kindred into position there, and she wasn’t sure who what would be yet.

Krieg made some good points, things that could work if played out right.

“We do have Ventrue in the Domain now, but I’m not sure how skilled either is.” It didn’t usually come up in casual conversation. “It’s something to keep in mind dependent on how things progress.” For all they knew, the next meeting would go smooth and something useful would come of it. “And it’s always good to have a few aces up the sleeve to use.” She had others in mind, but she couldn’t deny how fun Kriegs idea would be to watch unfold.

“That being said, the next matter is getting you guys back in and out safely.” Cause Saul was not going to be happy if she had to go up there because he attacked them.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded, "Thank you. I would appreciate you keeping me in mind."

K
    Krieg

"A car with sufficient seating for us and our captive should suffice. As for infiltration beyond returning Buster, that warrants discussion of the goals before us. Do we reveal our identities and negotiate Boons for trespassing? Do we continue on with our hidden agenda of keeping an close eye on them? I am open to debate."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist can't help herself and she looks sharply at Krieg.

He is open for debate? It's adorabile to know that but ultimately this isn't a debate.

Does Ale want them to keep their false identities to monitor Saul. Or does she want them to reveal all in a clear declaration of her power.

Although he was correct, they needed to know which she wanted. Because if in catching Buster, they were seen... Buster could very well destroy any false identities simply by telling Saul.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Mable. Of course she’d keep her Prisucs in mind. She was very capable and eager to help the Domain. Which are qualities you want in someone watching the borders. But being Family wouldn’t secure her the position. But she believed Mable knew that.

A car? She had to get them a car?

“Well it won’t be my car. I like you all, but that’s my baby and I’m the only one who drives her.” A small smirk. “I don’t usually deal in cars, but I can see if I can pull some strings. Though renting one would be easier.” She dealt in guns and other unsavory things. Her contacts might find it funny if she asked for a car.

Debate? Now that was cute. Her word was Law, and as such, there was little room for debate. Not that she wouldn’t hear it.

“Both options have benefits and risks. It’s simply a matter of weighing them out and going with the best one. As to keeping an eye on them, we can do that with someone moved into Citrus Heights and watching our borders. And if your report on him is true and accurate, he isn’t too keen on pushing those borders with us. Him knowing we know about him and where he is, works in our favor. It shows our power and that nothing gets past us unnoticed. We can still work a hidden agenda, and our plans will be decided by his actions.” So go ahead Krieg, debate it.

“I of course want this to be done safely. I will not lose any of you to this interloper.”
    And he did not want her to have to drive up there, cause it would not go well.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have a truck. Will that work? If not, I can rent a car over at the airport."

K
    Krieg

Krieg held back a smirk. An Invictus Prince was loathe to loan out her prized possession. It was borderline stereotype.

"Regardless of how we return Buster, harm inflicted ought to be none to minimal. Afterward, we maintain our cover. The more we know about Saul, the more we can prepare in reaction to him. Who knows? He may remain ignorant of our machinations. Let him keep his wayward flock where they are and move against him as it becomes necessary."

The Acolyte stretched his long arms across the table before him then retracted them back to his chest. "Should relationships between the Domain and his crew of flunkies become strained, I much prefer that we take a diplomatic approach. We could easily charge Boons - a "squatter's fee" for his trespassing. A proposal, something along the lines, 'we won't immediately run you out of town, however, you have a choice to make.' I think that might be best to keep that ace up our sleeve."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread