Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a warm smile for the cold Giant. "Good evening. How are you today?" Her voice held a note of true sincerity. After working with him recently she had started to feel a smidge of affection for him.

Krieg then pardons himself from her, and she simply nods, "Burning ears can be quite uncomfortable."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

With a little smile on her face as she bowed and left the Prince's side, Moretti crossed the floor in the general direction of the Seneschal...

Lina joins Vivian's orbit.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

With Vivian in her sights, Rebecca made her way to the Senschal's group.

Rebecca joins here

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Group hug! Aaron also moves over to Vivian's Orbit

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watch's in amazement as so many new faces float through the great hall. They all seemed to be heading to Vivian. Mable looks over to make sure Vivian didn't need any assistance. Not that Mable thought Vivian would need any, hell, she probably was in social heaven right now.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    Jason Mills

How you gonna be late the very first night J? Come on man

Jason quickly shuffles his way through a crowd of warm bodies being led to a stair case heading downward, he braced himself for he knew what was coming, the onslaught of fear and rage colliding. He couldn't see them yet but he could swear he already felt the presence of the lions assembled in their den. Tonight Jason had but one goal, well one goal other than walking back out on two feet. To make his presence known, this was a new city and new turf which meant dropping by and setting up shop unannounced could have dire consequences. If he were just breezing through, sure he would'a poached a few kine and kept it moving, but this was different. This city, it's streets, these would be his stomping grounds for the foreseeable future and you gotta pay the cost of doing business. He was here to kiss the ring and get to work establishing himself as some one both trustworthy, and more importantly, use full.

He descends the stair case with purpose while consciously checking his posture, his demeanor, his face, anything that could be used as a sign of fragility that could out him as prey and the same time keeping his composure steady and a heavy handed leash on his beast to avoid lashing out in the off chance that he catches a whiff a beast inferior to his own. Tonight Jason abstained from getting dressed up all fancy, not that he didn't enjoy getting fresh from time to time but ultimately it just wasn't his style. No, an all black hoodie with layered studs in the seeming would have to do the trick. He reaches the bottom of the stairs case and enters court proper.

Right on beat Jason is immediately hazed with searing ways of aggression encasing his entire body, he could feel it pressing down on his skin like needles, like when his ass would fall asleep back in the day on long car rides except here it was all over, from head to toe. Typically a very confident guy, not one to fear the final rest, tonight his bravado was certainly about to be challenged. He strode in carefully, no sudden movements, but with his chin falsely held high, bluffing his his fear. He had elected to indeed fake it till he made it. Anyone that turned their gaze his way he would meet with a respectful nod, no toe stepping here. He waded into a visible enough place within, at first intending to pick a non threatening target or at least one that didn't make his beast quiver. But alas the pressure was already starting to get the better of him. So many faces, so many beast behind pretty mask, he had a vague idea of whose house he was in, but had never met anyone face to face. Find the powers that be, and tell em who you be

J
    John Davis

Colonel Davis leaves the Orbit of Twist and heads toward the Prince.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sees a new face. Jason Mills He is looking around. She approaches him slowly. Her beast is bucking wildly wanting to be released and drink his blood. Mable pushes a smile and sweetly says, "Hello, can I help you?"

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    Jason Mills

From behind a beast approaches instantly sending his own into a panic. This is it, shes the reaper and she's here to end your night. Back away, now Jason bites his lower lips and holds it there, forcing himself to subdue the urge to the flee long enough for his beast to settle down and let his conscious mind prevail. He lifts his head and finally faces a non threatening beauty, she looked like a hot teacher he'd have crushed on hard in his school days. But deep down he knew it was a lie, her wholesome presence couldn't possibly be true, some where lurking within was a monster just like the rest. "Ah yeah, that' be great actually. My name is Jason Mills, Mekhet. Would you by any chance be the person to talk residence to?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mekhet. "Hi, I'm Mable Wood, Priscus of the Gangrel. Have you been acknowledged yet? I can help you find your Priscus. I just saw Priscus Taft a few minutes ago." Mable looks around and sees the man in question Lawrence Taft

"Follow me, I believe I see him over there." Mable gave a warm smile. As they walked across the room she continued, "Welcome to the domain. I hope you plan to stay on. Our Prince," She points to Ale and gives a nod, "Is a fair and approachable Prince. We are a great community. Do you have any particular covenants that you follow? This tends to be an Invictus domain, but everyone is welcome to practice most anything as long as they respect others. If you have any questions I am usually around in court or out tending trees." Mable gave a soft lilting laugh at how silly she must sound.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread