(Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Roaring tides of rage and fear assault and ebb again as other, newer faces appear. Taft hasn't seen this many Kindred assembled in Sacramento since... well, ever. He takes note of each face - new and known - as they pass, even as he shakes Davis' hand. A returning Priscus makes her presence known. She's a Savage, yet to display anything but manners. At least in front of him. "Well, Colonel Davis, a pleasure." Eyes shift to the next. He may have overlooked her before, even if his Beast hadn't. Athletic. Perhaps a little unapproachable. Her name is Lina , apparently. But before Taft has time to consider her role in things, she commandeers the attention of the Prince. Bold. An enticing beauty enters the fray as well. Silent, for now. Powerful blood. A mystery or a face in the crowd? He would learn soon.

He drops Davis' handshake, still alternating between brief observations of the others and engaging the gentlemen Daeva. "One more to add to the considerable presence of the First Estate in our city." Spoken as nonchalantly as he can manage. Dark eyes flit to Madam Goto , fellow Shadow in the sea of savages and socialites. Then another new face. A confident looking man in a suit. Without the flash and flare of a Daeva. Had a Lord entered their midst without Taft's knowing? Interesting. Perhaps his previous observations were incorrect.

"You may have your hands full, this evening." he says, turning his attention again to the Colonel. Another shift. Krieg had arrived. The giant, imposing Hierophant ever at odds with the silence of his Beast. Taft did not fear men for their size, so among most of Sacramento's denizens, Krieg remains the most inoffensive.

Which leaves only Miss York : enticing, accented, and looking his way. "Miss York. This isn't the first evening I've found you looking in my direction." he says with a small, thin grin. "And yet... we've never had the pleasure of a full conversation. Colonel Davis, I may leave you to the collected crowd." He inclines his head slightly to the man. "Would you indulge me, Miss York?"

Selena side thread?

Health | Willpower | Vitae

2. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Returning her attention to the room at large, though there is of course an ear available for Her Majesty were she only to call.

Izayoi finds a corner, to make her observations. Her was now a Deputy and the sanctity of Elysia was paramount.

Anyone want Izayoi's attention just tag her!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Like chemistry, all things in life require ample preparation. Before ever stepping foot in Sacramento Rebecca had begun to lay down the foundations of a future network of contacts. One such network involved the dark underbelly of the city, and a description she had learned was of a sultry black haired woman, adorned with tattoos. She had also heard a vaguely similar description for the Prince of Sacramento. Then, that same woman stepped out of one of the side offices. But even without her intel, Rebecca could tell from the reactions of those in the room that the Prince had arrived, and along with her came an oppressive beast that made Rebecca's Catalyst cower away. She would have to find the time to speak with her in the future.

But now would not be that time. For now she would have to leave it at a very respectful bow, because just then athletic woman turned and headed right towards her. A part of her envied the brazenness of the woman, but clearly the Reeve did not agree. Have her watched? For speaking to the Prince? Was there history in this city that would cause concern for conflict in Elysium? She would have to tread carefully until she knew more. She couldn't tell if it was some sixth sense or supernatural tinge, but the Reeve's killing stare made Rebecca...uncomfortable.

As others entered she kept her Catalyst in check and within it's internal container. There would be no reaction tonight. Even when a graceful woman, a Deputy it would seem, with a weak beast left the group to follow the young woman, then quickly returned. Instead she focused her attention on the leader of the First Estate in front of her.

Holding her friendly smile she said, "A little bit of both actually Duchess Twist, if I may be so informal," adding a slight bow at the end.

Those in Twist's Orbit continue here

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

While slowly walking around a bit, Aaron overhears a lot of names and introductions. It seems like he is not the only new one to arrive tonight, but it makes it harder to guess who would be beneficial to talk to. Until he notices one thing.

With extreme grace, one Kindred delivered a letter to the only one vampire Aaron feels inferior to. That means she must have some position here, doing business rather than busying herself with formalities. After she retreats from the conversation, he approaches her. Izayoi Goto

She is clearly not new to the Domain, which means she might have some useful knowledge.

There are just some things the Dragon Lord needs to know.

The main question would be: what are my chances of survival here? But I should probably phrase that differently.

'Good evening, ma'am.' He makes a polite bow as he greets thin dark haired Kindred. As he gets closer his Beasts tries to reach out and attack - but it is locked tight in the cage that is Aaron's will. 'How do you do? I was hoping you could help me get acquainted a little bit.'

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aaron and Izayoi continue here!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A few coughs and gasps among the thumping music and chatter before the plunge into the darkest recesses of the Nox. It was becoming routine for Cynthia. For a moment she thought she recognised a few of the faces in the masses of the living. It mattered not. Her eyes were closed as she stopped inside court for another night. There it was. The onslaught of Beasts, many greater than her own. The Priscus felt the exhausting battering of her will to keep the monster within reined in and under her watchful gaze.

Her eyes opened and she slipped into court proper. Once more she had elected to wear the studded trenchcoat again. The Nosferatu liked it and thought it a shame to wear it once and keep it underground forevermore. Already she could spy faces new and familiar, but they were occupied by the others. A slight frowned formed. The thought of standing awkwardly in the middle of court again did not appeal to her. Her gaze drifted around the room until it fell on the sight of one of the domains newcomers who seemed to be talking to Izayoi.

You know what? Fuck it, the new guy seems interesting. She thought to herself as she approached. The stink that followed her went ahead....

Cynthia goes over here...

11. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

A glance from Vivian would be enough to cow the whelps and bite freaks Clara had surrounded herself with. The familiar cheerful greeting parted the crowd as easily as a threat. That lasted all of two seconds. Clara rose and politely excused herself from the curious crowd. The quick walk over had Clara briefly observe the various groups and pick up the scattered remnants of conversation. Clara descended into the formal Court and curtsied with invisible skirts before Vivian. "Good evening, Priscus York. How are your summer nights treating you?"

A Daeva complimenting a Daeva on her looks felt a bit like putting a hat on a hat. Gratitude, instead then. "Thank you once again for the warm welcome. If there's anything I can assist my Priscus with," Clara said as she noticed Taft motioning for Vivian to join. "I'd humbly help to the best of my ability."

Vivian Orbit side thread con't here.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Colonel Davis remains in orbit of Twist here

K
    Krieg

"Pardon me Priscus Wood," he informed Mable Wood . "I believe my ears are burning." Hearing his name spoken, Krieg heads over to learn more.

To this conversation.

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

For Bookeeping, Takeda is with Twist
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.
    Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread