Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and Thoughts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

Okay! Sign up for the plots.

Hedge Patrol.

A short Hedge Patrol to familiarize the newbies with the Local Hedge. Only accepting the newstest characters.
    Aeolus
    I'd sign up for this. Although I'd love for Gerrit to organize a Winter Formal this winter, so by the end of Autumn I'd want to either visit a goblin market or find some other means to hide attendants' masks (so I hope the Hedge Patrol will yield some clues to that or at least show hints of the Market without crossing beams with the Market Watch). If things go smoothly/fast enough for this plan to work...

Maybe that's something Cassandra could be up for? (I don't want to get too meta here though)

James would be down for Market Watch.

We could do a Winter Meeting now (since the sticky is in continuity and it's not likely Gerrrit and James won't meet) or after the Formal closes.

Hedge patrol sounds good (even though Cass would really want to go to the Goblin Market. Soooon.)

Yessss let's get a good ol' shady Winter thread going!

C

I am super interested in the Hedge Watch plot! The others seem cool, but I should probably take it slow and just stick to the Hedge Watch one.

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Well it's the season, Yamiyo is down for a haunted house.

0 Scenes

For a Winter Scene you can just go ahead and do one. I do not need to open it for you. Y'all still need to meet and decide who's going to be the Winter Sovereign. As for an item to act as a level of the Contract of Mirror could possible take a several month plot to get to, or find a legendary Hedgespinner to put together, but to have the Item(s) in play would require XP to be spent on them.

And for the future please keep non-plot scene ideas out of the ooc plot scene thread.

7. Likes Aeolus, Shenanigans, Shane liked this post

Twist Scenes

Signing Sonnie Wu up for Market Watch! Let's go shopping!

Interested in the Hedge Patrol

But also the Haunted House a bit. I can take a back seat if more people are interested or it's too 'high level' for Ram.

0 Scenes

Interested in the Hedge Patrol

But also the Haunted House a bit. I can take a back seat if more people are interested or it's too 'high level' for Ram.
    It's not that it would be to high level, it's just that I wanted to make a dedicated plot for all the new characters that had come in, just to make sure they all go a chance at a plot without the vets sniping the open spots.

So if you want to go for the Haunted House you can, but you'd give up this Hedge Patrol.

11. Likes Shane, Youngblood liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

If there is room, Anatole can join Market Watch.

Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
+ Reply to Thread