Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Fuck." she curses, the tone strangely deadpan.

"Sure downtown, clubs. Yay." this is gravely in it's less then any enthusiasm. "We got a picture of this bitch?" she asks, "Mug shot. Candid shot. Nudes sent to a SO?"
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A frown, this went from simple to complex. Kind of like life. Chris shakes his head as Viola asks her question though not at the Rahu. "I'll need to change if we're going into a club. I have clothes at home that blend in just fine." It's a fun way to blow off steam when Luna and the Destroyer aren't calling Chris to more violent ends.

"I'm good with staking the place out as well." A shrug, then a look Tristan and Hector. A look for a plan, something to follow.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted.

"Yeah. Somehow I don't think I'm the clubbing type. I can help stake the place out. I can watch the back door if you want to go in and flush her out."

Their Alpha gestured to his appearance.

"Anyone have a fast car?" He asked suddenly. "Snatch and grab?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"I do not have a car. Fast or otherwise." she says. "If we're heading into a club, I could. Try to...pick her up..." she says. Admitting something and nothing all at the same time. "But yeah. Like Chris said, I'd need to not wear...." she gestures, "This."

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

"No picture. But I'm pretty sure I've seen her face." Unless they had some other roommate, she'd have to be the one wearing the kimono when he and Viola had first checked the house.

He tries not to smirk at Viola's suggestion. Could work, though. Thinking outside the box in honor of their bell-favoring Totem.

"Squad car might be a bad choice for that."
    he grumbles. "Rental, maybe? Give Chris and Viola a chance to change while I pick one up." A shrug. "Unless Chris has something?"
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Aahh. Haven't gotten around to getting a car of my own." The Talon takes a moment to look around. "Snatch and grab makes me very nervous unless we can do it somewhere very hidden." Chris shifts on his feet. "That seems like a good way to bring down the Law if we get seen. I'm not sure we want to risk burning Tristan's split world if it goes that bad." Hard cash would get put down on a bet that Tristan has the most interaction with the Herd and thus society.

Chris is more surprised that Viola would admit to something like that than who it would be towards. Just..ya..

"But ya, if we're doing the grab I don't need to change. Unless you want us to flush her out and then you two make the grab? We could fade away and meet you elsewhere?"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's eyes snapped wide open and he favoured the Irakka with an intense stare.

"Actually... Chris is right. We want to keep this away from the herd. Herd bring complications."

He raked at the thick stubble of his chin.

"How about we stick with flushing her out. Or luring her out. Then we can just... um... talk. Or something more serious if we have to. Rather not have a body to deal with though. So. Like, Viola and Chris go clubbing and see if we can get her alone or pass on the message? Tristan and myself hang out back for support? Hmmm - then all you gotta do is lure her out a back exit and we can just hustle her."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

11. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola doesn't even nod. The statement doesn't even require it. The Herd were idiots that complicated everything.

"It's a plan." She says, they could talk this to death or they could just start doing things. "Chris and I'll change, get there, pick her up or flush her out, and - " wait. That would sound too. Not good. "We'll regroup when she's out, threaten her a little." or a lot. Probably a lot. "And if that doesn't work...." she shares a look with Christ. And smirks.

13. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan, ever frowning, raises a brow at Chris's observation. Probably right. Defending their turf might have gotten the better of the older cop.

Once again, the Alpha speaks. Offering suggestions. A show of deference wouldn't be out of place. After a sigh, Tristan dips his head at Hector. "No car then. Are you ready to leave, then?"

Viola gets a hard, unreadable look. Not disapproval. Not agreement. Just a look. After a longer-than-needed moment, he adds "Better hope she's into girls."

"I'm ready to head over there. Hector?"
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

15. Likes liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

There's a half step back on reflex when the Alpha stares. Holy Shit A moment passes and the Irraka manages a nod back to his Alpha. Yep there are other ways than to cracking skulls.

"Sounds good." Time to shake off the rust. Acting human is awkward some days. That smirk, that has to be a terrifying McDonald's to buy food from. Wait. Chris shakes his head with a snort and holds his tongue. Afterward, Tristan can get told to go fuck him.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

17. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last