Ended
Watch
21 - 22
DISPLAYED
(Private) Sun in Winter

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    John Doe

John's brow arose in surprise. A Dragon, of all things, was entombed underneath the Four Seasons. When facing the most powerful creatures of any mythology, options were extremely limited. Sacramento had managed to succeed where Laramie had failed - surviving a coup.

He shook his head, then finally spoke. "May we be so fortunate to see a better tomorrow." Then, he nodded in silent agreement with the Onyx Queen. He would not speak a word of it, ever again.

"I'm currently doing some work with Circe's firearms gig. She's building up her business again. It's sort of an agreement because she lets me live there rent free." He shrugged. "I'll be happy to help a fellow Winter out. I can keep an eye out for you on busy nights. Thank you so much Sasha."

S
    Sasha

Raising her coffee mug, she toasted in the air. "Indeed, may we be so fortunate."

"I'm glad you found a place to stay and rent free. That is often difficult to find." She understood that he had things set up, but was glad he knew that he was always welcomed for employment.

"I hope to see you soon, and on a busy night, I will call upon you." She smiled as she sipped the final drops of her coffee.

Great scene, thanks ErlangShen !

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.