Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Blessed to be crazy as fuck and carry our songs." raising a bite of torn dough as a impromptu cheers. "Me, blessed to have short fuse that's always lit." she smirks, dead eyes following the staring herd. She grins. Then snorts out a laugh. No wonder Hector liked doing that.

With a finger she pushes the scalding beverage away from her. "No. Bitch fucked it up. Whatever." said, even as her dead eyes seek the barista again, just to glare at her. bitch i wanted a black coffee

"In the yards, or just 'round where I've been to get here?" shoving the rest of the torn doughnut over to Hector, "Nothing since that cat bitch. And, not much. Was focused. On geting here. Had a promise to keep. Swung by the Rockies though. That...was enlightening. Bet you already know about though. Our songs. Ya?"
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Yes. The Rockies are... lets say impressive. It was a real learning experience. I am glad to find that you found it so."

He was nodding.

"Good. Glad to know we don't have much to worry about. We can stick to the basics. Finish the hunts that we have with having to interrupt them or compromise."

Mercurial as ever, he was back to discussing the Rockies.

"Yeah. Our songs."

He moved a hand to wipe his sodden hair from his face.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

She nods, "Didn't stick around long. Didn't wanna get dragged into it. Had enough shit to deal with on my own. Truth? Didn't deal with it. I mean look a me. Meh. Fuck it." grabbing the disgustingly sweet coffee she downs some more. "I'll deal. Am dealing. Life moves on, the Moon still turns."

"Ya. Bitch'll get hers. Others'll come and we'll deal with 'em too. That's what this is. It's what it mean ya?" More gross off slithers down her gullet.

Talking to Hector is like watching a leaf float around in a pond. Eventually, it might come 'round again.

"Know any good ones? For here I mean."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"What?"

Hector made a blank face until his wits caught up with the present moment.

"Oh. Lets see. Maybe. Not for here..."

He gave a sneaky look.

"But... Here is something. I guess."

And he launched into a song by a 1990s rock band. Then and there and completely uncaring of the looks and stares their little table now received.

And look, I did skill checks!

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-09 17:59:37 Hector to sing! rolls 5 to Presence + Expression - 2 modifier (setting, rain, etc) (10 Again) 10, 9, 4, 5, 5, 1 2 successes
    2018-05-09 17:58:34 Hector to know Werewolf epics rolls 5 to Intelligence + Occult + Speciality (10 Again) 7, 4, 10, 8, 9, 6 3 successes
    2018-05-09 17:57:47 Hector to know mundane things rolls 1 to Intelligence + Academics (10 Again) 10, 3 1 success

5. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

The rahu chuckles, at her Alpha's sneaky look, then she's nodding along and trying to carry a beat with her steeltoed boot, and fails misrably, but she still smiles (as much as she can smile) as the tune is carried by Hector's mastery of the craft.

And his lungs. Those help too.

"Shit," she claps, shaking her head, "That's special. A gift. I just get angry, and we all get angry."

Firmly ignoring the stares and the staff arguing who would come up to them and ask them to leave.

did a roll too and it sucked :P
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-09 23:38:59 Viola Jones rolls 2 to Follow along, (pres 3 + -1 unskilled) (10 Again) 2, 2 failure

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector sees the staff too, now that the moment has ended and the passion fled. He graces them with one of his trademark intense grins.

Then downs the dregs of his coffee and prepares to leave.

"Shall we walk?" He said, less of an offer and more of a statement. After all, Hector was doing his patrol; he damn well suspected that Viola was making the rounds on her own.. They weren't Herd who had to huddle together for safety.

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Yeah." she nods, "'bout time I head off anyway." taking the mostly full coffee and chucking it into the bin, "Gotta say, this swill's crap. Dunno why it's a chain." shoving past the staff, while offering them a glare that was more friendly then a grin from her would ever be.

Shaking herself when they hit the sidewalk, like she would if she was wearing her fur, Viola sighs. Closing her eyes and breathing deep.

She fucking loved the smell of rain.

"We heading the same way?" she asks her Alpha. Did he want her around or should she just fuck off?

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Well. I'm heading that way. You can follow. Or do whatever... It is that you need to do."

Like the Rahu, the Cahalith shook himself like he wore a coat of fur, sending accumulated water droplets flying. He wasn't looking at Viola, either; face forward, eyes focussed on his eventual destination. A human wouldn't act that way; a human might feel insulted by such blatant neglect.

Wolves work differently. Hector simply took it for granted Viola was in listening distance.

"I don't want to mess with your path if you have one already mapped out." He knew enough of the Hunters in Darkness that they were perhaps the most primal of the Tribes. If she was... hunting... he would not stand in her way.

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

When she and Hector argued about why each of 'em shouldn't be Alpha she just knew she was everyone's -- including herself's -- last choice to lead a Pack. She thought that piggy prince would step up and Cop up the Pack. But Hector who she thought would never make Alpha and would be their crazy fucking Omega, is their Alpha.

Looking at him now, not looking at her, Viola smiles. Kind of. And thinks, that's my Alpha

She hakes once more time, "I'm headed your way." and falls into step with him.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"As you wish."

Hector was still facing forward. The flesh around his mouth puckered and crinkled; if Viola had been better positioned she might have noticed a smile flicker across the Cahalith's lips.

"Thought I might track the southern reaches of our turf, as I'm usually fixated on the yards and whats going on around it. You know, if up north a bit. And directly east. Sometimes that leaves our flanks a little neglected. Hope you don't mind the walk; it'll take a few to get there and then its all tarmac and strip malls."

Up north - where the city was being rebuilt and redeveloped.

Directly east - now that was heading into the wealthier neighbourhoods... And the shape shifter house.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last