Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable wanted desperately who made the map. But she remained silent. She tried to keep an interested look on her face. Following the giant's lead she gave a quick grimace when the guy, Saul, said something about being kicked out.

Meanwhile, beast kept up a flood of words in her head, Blood, I smell blood about to spill. You know you want a taste of his blood. Make the first strike.

Mable almost licked her lips at the thought of the blood. Sweet, sticky blood on her tender lips. She caught herself just before she gave a moan of anticipation. She hoped it didn't read in her dead eyes, if it did hopefully it was just desperation.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Prince Saul looked across the intervening space with a hard look.

"Good to know that you have interest in helping out. But we are getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? I mean, I think I need to know who is going to be residing in my domain, right? So names and where you taking haven - 'cause Haven is important. One of my Law's see. Its a right and its got an Elysium's protection on it."

His stare, like Ice and fire, turned from Krieg and alighted briefly on the rest of the group.

"Jonsey is a shifty little Shadow and Pixie here is my... Advisor. And a connect to the Movement if Covenant crap actually means anything to you."

K
    Krieg

If Krieg was insulted by the False Prince's commentary on Covenants, he did not demonstrate it. Countless others had mocked his Goddess. It was never worth furious eruption.

"My good friend Buster knows me. I'm Karl, with a K." He smiled, affecting that he held no ill intentions. "I'm not sure yet where within your Domain I would make residency. Are there any areas I ought to keep away from? Perhaps your Advisor, Pixie, may be able to tell me more and I can be of service."

He knew that the Goddess did not care about his masquerade. All that the Acolyte Second Descent cared for was results. Just as she did.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Roseville, Rocklin and Antelope.

Land North of the Citrus Heights. Citrus Heights, the Northeastern buffer zone for Sacramento. Citrus Heights, once the Regency for Erika Hart. Former Sacramento Seneschal.

But now... now there were no Regants. No buffers, enemy of the domain or not, to protect the borders of Alessandra's territory. Just the 4 of them here and now.

Technically this Saul wasn't poaching ...yet. Citrus Heights had been the border land for Sacramento. His warning to his people was valid. Drifting into that area was risking a fight with Sacramento. But if they stayed North of it, they were simply a very close neighboring domain.

Twist knew a decision was about to be made, one that would determine how this evening would go.

They could stop the charade. Reveal who they were and turn this from an infiltration for information into a diplomacy mission. Demand Saul reign in his Court from the acknowledged Sacramento land and warn him that if he did not, Sacramento would exercise its right to deal with the poachers appropriately.

Or stay quiet. Keep getting info. And then retreat to simply deal with the true poachers appropriately. Skip the diplomacy. Send Saul a bottle of ash with a note about how Alessandra may not be Asa but how she was still Sacramento's Prince. And would be respected as such.

She saw Saul glance her way and smiled up at him, "Mia. Of the Daeva."

Diplomacy. Not her strength. So unless the others decided otherwise, she was going to act along the lines of the second option. Keep her true identity hidden, find out who else was poaching, how big this new neighbor of theirs was and then slip away to get onto the fun part.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

5. Likes liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

Takeda stayed silent. If she spoke, it would be with her blades. She didn't pretend to hide that with her gaze. If this pretender wanted to act like a tiger, she would test whether or not he was paper.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.
    Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a sweet girl next door smile and in an accent with a slight southern drawl said, "Nellie-Ann".

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Prince Saul continued to stare with a hard glaze to his glare.

"So. Karl. And Nellie-Ann. Of no Clans. And a silent wonder with what? Think a nasty little glare is going to intimidate me? At least your friend Mia knows the proper ways. You all just arrived together, have yet to make Haven, and want something to do?"

Pixie moved, her feet scraping on the rough concrete. Saul lifted a hand to stall her.

"Nah. Don't buy it. But you say you is friends with Buster. And I need to speak with Buster. So how about you go find him for me? If he's been crossing into a neighbouring land, I need to put him right. Before he gets into trouble."

A look of annoyance crossed Pixie's face.

Jonsey made a shocked noise from the deep shadows to which he had retreated.

Saul let a growl rumble from deep within his throat and silence fell upon them.

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable drops her gaze as she gathers her beast close to her heart, "Sorry sir. I am clan Gangrel." She lifts her gaze, "I do want something to do. I really want to prove my worth." Mable put all her desperation, frustration and feelings of not belonging into her voice. She was able to keep the southern drawl up.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's eyes followed the sounds. Pixie's feet, Jonsey's shocked noise, Saul's growl.

She didn't blame him for his lack of trust on their tiny story. It was bare bones and simple, which was good. But the lack of basic details from her companions would have had her narrowing eyes as well.

And there was the numbers game.

Saul. Pixie. Jonesy. Unnamed guard.
    Twist. Takeda. Krieg. Mable.

One for one unless he had court members hiding elsewhere. Doubling the number of court members present... it was one thing to drink heartily. Another to drown in a wave.

She smiled around Krieg as she replied to Saul, "Find a man and get him to come with me? Can and will do." She half turned as though to walk away, before pausing to look back.

"Prince Saul. Shadow Jonsey. And Advisor Pixie. Anyone else we should know of in case we run into them?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Bump Yumyumcrow "Bump" this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread