THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A blink at the shift. A schoolboy called to task. Elements of days as GSA trickling through = potential trigger? At least answers came clearly. Mental notes made for filling in the newest line in the table.

Campanella completes the exchange of information. A smile at the appropriate time to claim the facts pertinent. Pauses that don't fit are noted, an eyebrow lifted briefly at Campanella even as Vauban speaks.

Talk returns to other matters. Comments to add are thought but not spoken as Aurora catches Vauban's comment and shifts to that.

Appropriate seconds are waited to allow him to answer without speaking over him to answer Langdon and touch back to Aurora's words.

"Might be better to go with the latter options- research top and distract for bottom. We went in last time hoping to not get caught and ended up having to juggle exactly that whilst in a verge. As far as entire versus partial... both? The entire building is odd in that to Aurora's memory, it is the wrong building. But also not the entire building as everything about it right now, in this time, is mundanely normal. Nothing odd about first floor up. We only get weird mismatched walls that lead to a verge around a hidden room when we get to the basement."

A pause. Facts shuffled, rearranged.

"Which we need to keep in mind if we do recon at the upper levels."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"You Awakened here?" Campanella echoed Aurora. He turned his interest from Winter and refocussed on the Free Councillor.

So many questions.

Too little time, and most certainly, not here.

His mouth worked. "Perhaps you may wish to discuss your recollections. Another time," he added definitively.

With some personal effort he turned his attention elsewhere.

"The Bismark building has no special history other than Aurora's recollections of it being a meeting place for the Silver Ladder. Anything that has been found so far, has not been known in this Fallen World's occult history."

He remembered their initial research.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

An eyebrow shooting up was Winter's only reaction to Campanella's careful selection of words. "This history?". He asked in a prying timbre.

V
    Vauban

Vauban tensed up once it seemed he came back to the present. For a moment he thought he was was back in Miami where a few glib comments would have passed by the usually assortment of by eccentrics and fellow libertines. Not in Sacramento as the sole representative of his order. He rapped his fingers against the table for a moment as he tried to answer Auroras question. "Yeah. A few years back." Vaubans shoulders slumped a little in relief Campanella shutting down the line of questioning. Though he was certain questions were coming later, he was pretty sure they were going to learn about that eventually.

Once more the discussion fell on the Bismark. "We have anyone here that can scry? Or is something blocking any form of extended sight?" He asked. It was an obvious he did not know enough about the Consilium's capabilities. He glanced at Winter not long after he asked his question. "Apparently Sacramento has experienced some temporal tampering. Though it seems any attempts to screw with history have stopped for now."

0 Scenes

Ignore, wrong acc

Last edited by Vincent; Apr 27th, 2018 at 04:13 AM.  Reason for Edit: Wrong acc.
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He observed the inconspicuous Libertine with shifty-eyed prudence, apparently unwilling to let it go or just lacking the social grace to take the cue. His instinct had taken over, he pressed the issue.
    "Oh", remitted by a short pause, "a temporal anomaly". Uncharted waters. "And you, Mr. Vauban, were here before that happened? Correct?" Emphasis added over the man's name. "Now I'm intrigued". He waved a hand as to invite his interlocutor to continue, while he nodded to Campanella.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"It was more than a temporal anomaly," Campanella spoke without thinking as he was overtaken by other thoughts.

Vauban. From before the Reality War.

Campanella shifted his posture to get a better view.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

8. Likes Vincent liked this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"I can scry, though it'd be best if I could see the place first." To what extent no one really needs to know except for those who do. Langdon taps an idle finger on his leg. "So some memories remain? That sounds..broken? I do not think that broken is the right word but it fits for now." With that thought Langdon shifts to look at the Libertine. What does he remember that's no longer true?

10. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

While she was curious about Vauban having Awakened here, Campy seemed to give the guy an out if he didn’t want to discuss it. Not that she could blame him, maybe he didn’t want to talk about it.

But then Vauban adds more info.

A few years back.

“Huh, must have been before I arrived in the city. I’d be curious what the Circle was like then. But that’s, of course, if you want to discuss it. No worries if you don’t.” she says with a smile. The Shaman knew better than to push a topic.

Blue eyes look to Langdon, “I want to head back and see if I can speak with a Spirit I spoke with earlier. They had a lot of useful information and I’d be curious if they have anything more to share. Plus, it’d be good to find out what’s on the upper levels before we attempt again. So you’re more than welcome to go with me.” She offered.

Then there was a slight frown, “I’ve been wondering if the memories are some how false. Like, when we went in there, there was nothing, no memories came flooding back, no déjà vu, nothing. But I can swear I remember the Ladder meeting there.” A helpless shrug, “But maybe I’m wrong, I just don’t know for sure.”

12. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sacramento history =/= topic of much knowledge.

Additional comments thus = superfluous. Instead: watch and note small extra details until talk winds to a pause point.

Farewell time!

With start of new month, Sand will head out/

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread