Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
New Blood in Town.(Attn:open)

(PrP) Tunnel Trip Telegraph
Jul 16, 2021 - Aug 18, 2021
    W
    Wyldside

John walks into the club. The smell of cigar was refreshing to him. It reminded him of a simpler time. A time when men were men and Dames were Dames. There is something else another smell, that catches John by the stomach. Vitae was strong in this place. A rather attractive young lady greets John asking him where he would like to sit.

As he sits down, the young woman hands him a menu. The menu has a list of drinks he can order and of the cigars they sell. John picks out a twelve dollar cigar, a bit pricey for him but the smell would be wonderful. He also decides to partake in a glass of red wine. John needed to find more of his kind and this looked like a decent place.

It was full of potential vessels for someone to drain. He was sure that someone probably had been ceded this tract of land for their personal feeding ground, by the prince. Places like this had their rights owned by powerful vampires. John had been undead long enough to know that. All he had to do was wait for someone to get hungry. In the mean time he would enjoy a cigar and a glass of red wine. It would feel hollow for him but it would suffice until he could get the real red drink.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani comes out of the office, prepared to leave the club for a little while when an unfamiliar beast slams into her like a kick to the stomach. Stopping suddenly, she looks around the room at the various patrons talking and drinking. With a sigh, she drops her Obfuscate and watches the crowd for reactions. If this newcomer was close enough, he would sense her stronger beast and he would start looking. 1t wasn't the nicest way to introduce ones self, but it was certainly effective.

((BP 4))
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

W
    Wyldside

John is about half way through his cigar, when the feeling hits him. It hits him hard, it feels slightly oppressive. It seems hard to breath for a bit. For a brief moment he thinks about running. He knows he is outclassed by the other. The oppressive feeling causes him to spit out his cigar. He coughs violently for a few seconds. It takes him a few moments, but he composes himself. After all this was what he was hoping for. He gets up and starts looking around for the cause of the taint.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

It doesn't take long for Ishani to spot him, as he stands up and looks around. She walks briskly to him and offers a polite smile. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. You seem to be enjoying yourself, but I have not seen you in here before. I am Ishani Naetesh, owner of this establishment. Is there something I can do for you?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

W
    Wyldside

"Owner, eh?" Jonathan thinks for a moment. "I am John McRoy. I have only recently come back to Sacramento." The place was full of kine. John didn't want to say much, in front of them. "Like I said, I am new in town and need some directions." Jonathan looks around at all the people in the club. "Got some place more private, where you can give a guy directions."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods briskly. "Of course, follow me."

She leads him back to her office, where she just left. She ushers him inside and closes the door. The office is in a bit of disarray and it looks like she was in a bit of a hurry when she left it.

"Tell me, Mr. McRoy, what clan are you and what group do you associate with?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

W
    Wyldside

"Straight to the point, I like that in a dame. I am a Ventrue and I belong to the First Estate." John looks around at the office. He had seen worse. "Now I was taught enough manners by my master, to announce my self to the prince. I'm not sure how this city handles that. Can you help an old bird out, and point me to who I need to meet?" John hadn't taken time to really look at Ms. Naetesh but now that he did, He could see in life she was a doll. John sighed mentally. "Too bad were both dead, it could of been fun." "If you can help me out, I'll be out of your hair Ms. Naetesh."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs at John's blunt speech. She likes him already. "My apologies Mr. McRoy, I have had a bit of a surprise this evening and I am not very good with surprises. I can certainly assist you. Your Priscus is Victoria Stamford, she can get you temporary acknowledgement until the next Court where you will meet Prince Clarke."

She moves to her desk and writes down Victoria's number. "Priscus Stamford is a delightful woman, I think she might like you" She says as she hands him the number, flashing him a smile.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

W
    Wyldside

"Well I thank you kindly Ms. Naetesh. It looks like your a bit busy so I'll let you get back to your night. Thanks again." John nods respectively. "It was good to make your acquaintance, Ms. Naetesh. If you don't need me, I'll get to contacting Ms. Stanford." John turns to the door of the office. He looks like he suddenly thought of something but fights back saying it. He opens the door and holds it a few seconds, to see if Ishani is going out. After a few seconds of holding the door rather Ishani leaves or not, he will leave the bar.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods. "My apologies, Mr. McRoy. As I stated earlier I have something of a rather unusual nature to deal with. Otherwise you would have my undivided attention, I assure you. If you have any trouble getting in touch with Priscus Stamford, do not hesitate to call me." She hands him a card as she exits the office and then waves a good-bye as she heads to her car.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.