Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

One Night Only (Open)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Seth walks up to the stage and sits a on the stool. Next to the stool he sets a bottle of water and his cigarettes. Johnny and Jimmy are already set up on there stand. Johnny is a Martin D35 Johnny Cash Limited edition. And Jimmy is a Epiphone Les Paul Special II. He missed James, His old Gibson Flying V but that was lost in the accident.

Seth grabs Jimmy and begins playing Black Dog by Led Zeppelin. He loves this song, He loves getting lost in Jimmy Pages guitar riffs. He plays his ass off every time he plays this song. Its a great opener for him. Letting the Audience know he is not fucking around. Once he finishes the song he looks out to the people in the bar.

"My name is Seth Callaway. Thanks for coming out. I am gonna be playing a bunch of songs tonight. Some by me, some by my old band and some by bands and artists that I respect. This next song is called Will the Wolf Survive by Waylin Jennings."

Lyrics to "Will the Wolf Survive"

S
    Steven

OOC because I am stupid

S
    Steven

The audience claps as Seth finishes the song. Most of these people probably never even heard of Waylon. Sad, Seth thinks to himself.

"Alright, I am gonna crank things up just a bit. This next song is on of mine, its called Red Moon Rising." Seth drops into a heavy guitar riff. Jimmy is singing in his hands. Its a long opening guitar riff and then he drops into the vocals. Its heavy song. Seth is singing in the style similar to Philip Labonte from All That Remains. Heavy and grinding but drops into a melodic singing on the chorus. The songs lyrics are dark and heavy, about a voilent encounter. The protagonist in the song saves a woman from an attacker.

All That Remains

S
    Steven

"Thank you, very much. This next song is by Nine inch Nails, its called Survivalism." Seth says to the audience. its been one of those shows so far. The audience is enjoying the music but I need to figure out what to do to turn the switch. Seth thinks to himself before dropping into the opening riff of Survivalism.

S
    Steven

Seth played 8 more songs and then took a break. He walked out to the bar and ordered a soda and sat down for a bit. He was playing his hear out with this crowd. It felt good to be on stage playing music. It was still awkward playing Adrastea songs but, we wrote them and his band played them together. They wouldn't want me letting the music die, Seth thinks to himself.

S
    Steven

Seth goes back up on stage, "Thanks everybody for waiting. Again my name is Seth. I am gonna play a few more tunes. This next song is called Gone Away by a band called Cold"

I love this song... He thinks to himself as he finishes the first verse. He looks out to the crowd and sees some of the audience being turned toward him. Seth has always had that going for him. He knows how to work a crowd. Knows what song they need to hear to get them where they feel.

L

As Seth's playing he is aware of a scent entering the bar; dangerous and untamed, wild and only half human. It is the scent of another of the world's greatest predators, a werewolf has entered the bar. And he can trace it to the stunning dark-skinned beauty who's just entered. Her lips quirk into a small smile of amusement as she notices him, before she moves to an empty table close to the stage. She sits patiently, apparently waiting for an opportunity to talk to him once the show is over.

S
    Steven

Seth finishes another a couple more songs. "All right, Thanks for being a great audience. This is gonna be my last song. Its called Snuff and its by Slipknot, Thanks again."

Seth's voice has more of a gravel to it but he sings the song with no less passion. Once done he grabs his smokes and his bottle of water and steps down off the stage to staggered applause. He walks over to the Ebony Vision and pulls up a chair. Sitting down he says, "Wasn't expecting to run into anybody tonight."

L

Her grin grew a bit wider, "This is downtown Sacramento, you'll run into all kinds of people...with the amazing view of the moon we get here and all. Though it's a bit bright tonight." She tossed her hair back over her shoulder, "I always feel most comfortable beneath the half moon myself." And now the answer to the million dollar question, Forsaken or Pure.

Moon is Full

S
    Steven

"I prefer the three quarter moon myself. To many stupid wanna be goth kids out there thinking that the full moon will give 'em some special powers or something. Gibbous moon does just fine by me. Hang on I will be right back. Gotta grab my guitars." Seth goes up on the stage and puts is guitars in there cases and comes back to the table. He puts his hand out to the Dark skinned beauty. "Seth Callaway."

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.