Ended
Watch
131 - 134
DISPLAYED
THREADID

One Night Only (Open)

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Kharn

"Lets drop off Seth's guitar at his place, and then we'll think of something to hunt. I think our best bet is to scout the sewers, see if theres a Beshilu presence, and depending on what we find, we can pick some of them off. If its small numbers, we exterminate, if they're running deep, we pick off a few, and then regroup and come in full force to slaughter them all. Good for you two?" BrokenShackles asks after think for a bit. She twirls a finger though her pick hair as she casually speaks of slaughter like it is nothing special.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nods in agreement, "Sounds like a plan. Short and sweet, I like it. I should probably go change into something better suited to hunting than my running gear if we can make the time."

She reached out and patted Michael on the shoulder, chuckling softly. "Easy there. We got plenty of time to talk about play later. We'll get our scouting and hunting done and then see what we are in the mood for. I don't care really as long as I can get wasted doing it."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Michael nods as they begin walking in the direction of Seth's hotel. "What do you guys think about trying to flood them out, if that's even possible? I know it's sort of boring to just drown them, but I'm sue there'll be a few left to have a damn good scrap with. I'd -really- want to swipe some clothes from somewhere there, whatever I wear down in the sewers is going to be quite unfit when we're done."

"And don't worry Alison, we'll get drunk later to celebrate our first hunt." Michael grins widely.

Kharn

BrokenShackles walks along with with the two others. She seems very happy at the idea of the hunt. "Michael, do me a favor, dont gawk too hard when you see me in my dedicated outfit, its not the most modest of clothes to say the least." She says with a smile. "We'll just say that as a Predator King, we cant wear anything made by the herd, so I still prefer to has my skin to the wind as much as possible. Just keep your eyes on the target and not my ass."

Michael chuckles, shaking his head at her. "I'll try my best not to turn into a gibbering idiot when I see you in all your radiant beauty, I promise you. As long as you avoid being seen by too many humans, or we'll have a long line of people following us."

Alison laughs at BrokenShackles' comment about watching her ass. "Seriously though Michael. We are just giving you shit. But you do realize how import it is that you don't start looking at females of the people like that right? I don't know what kind of background you got, but..." She trails off and continues. "sorry to get all serious on ya but I just need to know."

Michael glances at Alison as she finishes, his expression becoming serious. "I've never met werewolves until very recently Alison, no, but I know the Oath, and I make sure to follow it. I know me and Broken have been teasing each other, but we're not about to break any rules, that's why I was talking about bars earlier, I'd be lookin for human females to play with, not either of you." He grins mildly. "Besides, my relationships are often short and sweet, and that might tick you both off, so I'll stick with friends and packmates in your cases."

"Good, but it isn't only the oath of the moon, I don't want any unihar coming after your ass. If you weren't around who would we tease?"

"She's got a point, it'd get kinda boring having just me and Alison around, just smashing heads and killing enemies, but noone to mess with in the downtime. Thats just... no fun." She says, smiling a goofy smile. "I mean, if the Oath wasn't there, well we'll just say that my hunt would probably involve you both tied up and naked... but I'm trying hard to stay on the straight and narrow, its hard to keep up with the rules, and I dont want others thinking I've lied about my commitment to being a 'good girl' and not a bastard anshega" As she says the last bit, her tone grows more serious.

"Enough of that though, looks like we're here, we can drop off the guitar, change, and then head to wherever you have a different set of clothes." she directs the last comment to Alison.

Seth's hotel room if fairly messy. His bed is unmade. Next to his bed is a music stand and a stack of lined music paper. Some with scattered notes with what looks to be lyrics on them. There are also several pencils and pens. A Bottle of whiskey on the table and a open Carton of cigarettes next to it. There is also an ashtry with about a pack of smokes worth of butts in it. There are cloths about the room jeans, shirts a leather jacket. The bathroom is fairly clean and the second bed looks to be untouched. The room has a oder of cigarettes and whiskey. Nothing is broken or damaged but the phone and the Television are both unplugged. There are also no batteries in the Remote Control. The curtains are taped shut with duct tape to let as little light in as possible. Half of the room looks like it hasnt been touched and the other half looks lived in.

Michael frowns. "Unihar.. Unihar.. the book mentioned that.. but it was like.. "We don't talk about it." What is it?"

"Imagine if a wolf got rowdy with a demon, and that crossbreed got down with something meaner and uglier than it, and thats an idea of what an Unihar is, all kinds of fucked up, demonbaby, crazy shit that only has one goal. Kill its parents." BrokenShackles explains, her tone deadly serious as she pulls off her small backpack and begins stripping in front of the two, they can see that right above her 'glory' is a tattoo of a wolf's head, with swirling designs going up around her hips, broken up by images of the phases of the moon, with the Full Moon resting at her lower back.

Michael winces and nods, stepping around Broken Shackles and keeping his eyes away from her for the moment. He begins searching through Seth's drawers, looking for some old clothes. "You two know it's just teasing, right? I'm not about to try jumping on either of you." He glances at Broken Shackles. "Nice... tattoos." That same, boyish grin returns to his face before he turns away, going through the drawers again, his face a little red with a blush, something he tries to hide from the others.

Alison nods, watching BrokenShackles get undressed. She was more admiring the woman's tatoos and looking at her fit and well muscled body like a warrior would analyze a rival. "Yeah, scary as fuck demon baby. I hear they are insanely strong and can take out whole packs." Still looking at BrokenShackles Alison addresses her, "Nice tats by the way, I've been thinking about getting some."

"What kinda ink you looking at getting, I might be able to help you pick some ideas out." She says in reply to Alison. She slides on a pair of extremely short and tight hotpink bootyshorts, the kind a girl would work out in, and no longer is she topless, she also has on a matching sports bra. She slips on a pair of tennis shoes and then turns to Alison and Michael, smiling. "How do I look?" still smiling she gives her attention to Michael. "I know you're teasing man, dont stress it. You cant help it, its understandable, two gorgeous girls like us, hell, I'd be more than a little horny myself." She says laughing. "Plus, even if you tried jumping on me, you'd get your ass kicked." She says winking at Alison.

Michael rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Yes yes yes...you're not -too- bad looking, I'll give you that. But as for kicking my ass, you'd have to manage hitting me first." He grins at her, gathering up a handful of clothes. "And you manage to look quite hot, the Beshilu are going to love you." He smirks and heads into the bathroom to change.

Alison laughs, "You look wonderful, now your going to make me feel overdressed if I go change. it is just a hunt and scouting I'll go as is." she jeers at the retreating Michael as he heads into the bathroom, "Awe, no fair. I saw you get a good look at BrokenShackles turn about's only fair play." She turned to BrokenShackles, "not sure what I was looking for. I guess I'm waiting to accomplish something that will inspire me. I wanted something meaningful. Ah well, I've got time to think on it."

"Maybe we'll get lucky and score some big fight while we're underground, you might get your inspiration with that. You've been here a while right? You know anyone around here who could hook me up with a fetish, I'm wanting to get something to make me even more effective in combat, figure a fetish would be my best bet." She asks, turning to Alison while Michael changes in the bathroom.

"Hm...I've been here a couple of months. I don't think there is anyone in my pack that can do it. There is kind of a gathering point in Freedmont Park where folks leave messages you might start with a rite master. Other than that I know the blacksmith at skunks smithing is an alpha, he makes weapons and may know someone. I can ask around for you as well."

Michael exits the bathroom, dressed in old and not very neat looking clothes, but they fit for the most part. He stuffs his other clothes in one of his two bags, then frowns, glancing at his second bag. "Alison, mind if I drop some stuff off at your place? I'm not sure I'm happy leaving them here." He takes ten dollar bill and sets it down on the nearest surface.

"I'll leave something up at Freedmont, but if you hear something before then gimme a howl. We all set to head to her place?" BrokenShackles asks as she grabs Seth's guitar and sets it on the stand, making sure that it doesn't bump against anything.

"I'm all good."

"Sure thing, I guess we're stopping by my place after all. This is all an elaborate plan to catch a glimpse at my room and see my lingerie strung all over isn't it?"

BrokenShackles laughs. "Fuck.... you caught me."

Michael sighs ruefully, glancing at Broken Shackles. "Looks like she caught us, yep."

They arrive at Alison's apartment. She opens the door and lets them in and they see a pretty clean and well maintained place. There are pictures of Alison and others on the wall. The pictures of Alison all involve her doing something, there are a couple of her climbing a rock faces, Several of her in a US Marine Corps uniform with a badge and blackgear one if these even have a police dog at her side, there is some picks of various motor cycles and alison sitting on the back of a Suzuki Hayabusa. There is other Marine corps memorabilia and several couches and chairs and a tv in the living room area which they entered.

"Nice place, never would have figured a cutie like you to be an ex-marine, you like... have a neck, and tits, I thought all military chicks were shemales or something?" BrokenShackles asks, but in a joking tone more than anything.

Michael smiles and looks around, inspecting the room. "Nice place Alison, really nice in fact." He smiles at her, looking through some of the pictures. "You're ex-miltary? Oh, and -do- you mind if I drop these bags anywhere?" He gestures to the two bags on his back. "So Broken, what are we gonna start out doing?"

"Just put your stuff anywhere. Yeah I was Military Police before my first change happened and then things got complicated. I'll be in the next room and just be a moment. I gotta grab a couple of things."

Michael nods and sets them in an out of the way corner, sitting in a chair and relaxing. "Damnit.. I missed chairs..."

"not all female Jarheads are manly, now there are a lot that don't do much but screw, but no one's perfect." she said as she left the room.

BrokenShackles laughs at Alison's comment as she leaves the room. Once gone she turns her attention to Michael but speaks loud enough that Alison should be able to hear. "I'd say first thing we should do is hit the sewer, find a spot where we can all drop in and then shift to urhan so we're not taking too much space. Once we catch a scent we can shift to the form we prefer and track it down, get an idea on the strenth of what we're dealing with and then assess whether to pull out, or attack. Unless you two have a better idea?"

"I'm actually more capable with hands Broken, my abilities are a little, well.. unusual, perhaps. But if you're both going Urhan, I can just follow after you. I'll stick with Urhan when we start then, until we decide what we're going to do. How do we actually get into the sewers?" Michael also makes sure his voice is raised so Alison can hear.

"I think the easiest bet would be to find a out of the way manhole cover and we all drop in. I dont think theres any other way, unless we squirm in through a stormdrain or something." She says, not really sure of any other ways besides a manhole.

Alison speaks up from the next room, "A man hole would work or if you head to the river there should be a large storm drain exits you could get in that way maybe. But other than that it sounds good."

"And how do we fight rats like that? We'd need a way to kill them all at once, and I've no idea how reliable fire would be down there. Speaking of that, do either of you have a light.." He eyes Broken Shackles' clothes. "Alison, do -you- have a lighter?"

Alison walks out of her room dressed in a pair of old tore up bluejeans, a t-shirt, and black combat-style boots. she had small pack over her shoulders, "lighter? yeah, but if you wanna see I've got flashlights, glowsticks, and some road flares in the pack, they may work better."

"For light yes, but what I really need is a source of fire. I -can- summon it up myself, but that's quite draining."

"If a road flare burning at the surface temperature of the sun isn't hot enough for ya, I don't know what to tell ya chief."

Michael frowns, looking embarrased. "I don't actually know how road flares work."

"Well, it looks like we're all set then, yeah? Lets get this show on the road!" Broken says with an excited giggle.

Alison pulls one out and holds it up in front of her. "see this cap here? ya pull it of set it on the bottom and stike it with the palm of your hand,they burn for a real long time so don't worry about it." she puts it back in her pack and heads for the door, "ready when you all are."

Michael bounds to his feet, looking excited. "Yeah, lets go! And Alison, save the fares if we've got other lights, trust me, I can do -lots- of damage with those." He grins widely and heads to the door, clearly itching to get going.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.