Ended
Watch

A Shady Lady at the Saloon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

"Well, if any of these places you'd like some company, let me know. I'd be happy to go." She watched him play the idea out in his mind, since he rose his hand to his face.

"I've noticed that Goth clubs vary from city to city. It depends on how enriched that culture may be. I've seen some completely extravagant, bordering other avenues, and a few that looked like a bad night on Halloween." She rolled her eyes. "There was a terrible one in Charleston, West Virginia I came across once. The food was also horrible." She gave the Haunt an obvious wink. Drug users were not her favorite drink.

Vivian snickered, her brow cocked. She was about to not hold her tongue back in the slightest. The Daeva glanced a little before to see if anyone that looked prudish may be in hearing range, but didn't see anyone. "The Asylum is a BDSM club." She paused only a moment. "We are talking St. Andrew's Cross, flogs, whips, chains, and whatever the culture fits to their fancy."

And there, she let the bomb drop.

K
    Krieg

"Thank you very much. I will definitely keep you in mind for exploring the night life."

At the mention of awful Halloween costumes, Krieg shook his head. "Ew. I hate half-assed attempts at costuming. Reminds me of those untalented cosplayers at conventions. It's one of those situations where it's best not to be embarrassed by large groups of people." Again, shaking his head, he understood Vivian's distaste with the Kine. "You have my sincerest sympathy for enduring such terrible pub grub."

Krieg's brows rose in surprise. "Oh, now that is interesting. You have nudged me from a "maybe" to a "yes." I think it would be interesting to pay a visit there. You can show me the ropes, figuratively and literally."

V
    Vivian York

As a Deava, one would think that their Family would have tastes in men that would fit a certain high standard of physical prowess. Vivian was not that type of Daeva. She much rather enjoyed someone who was fascinating and could hold a conversation on any level more attractive than anything. “Oh I hope you do, Craig.. very much so.”

Softly chuckling, “There is a time and place for Halloween costumes. Not at a Goth Bar, not in the middle of the summer."

“There was a woman who did some knot displays for a while there. She was rather intriguing. Shin..” Her brows twisted in thought. “Something Japanese. Sinbad... no.” Then the ah-ha moment came, and she snapped her gloved fingers. “Shibari! That’s what it was.” Relieved that she finally remembered she added. “The Asylum had a lot of different... performances, per say. Some very exotic and beautiful even though very adult...” Vivian felt compelled to really pique the Haunt’s interest. Perhaps he may also need some release.

K
    Krieg

Krieg smiled and nodded in response to Vivian's charm.

"I agree with you on that point - Halloween is best enjoyed in a cool environment. Like a nice wooded forest, or a farm."
    He shuddered thinking of sweaty Kine in atrocious costumes. "Oh goodness, my heart aches on your behalf."

"Japanese? Sounds like something our newest LEO would know about."
    He suspected Takeda would probably enjoy the sadism part of it. He shrugged, "Thanks to you, I'm curious. Perhaps you would be so kind as to introduce me?"

V
    Vivian York

Shrugging softly, it was what it was. People would be idiots and do stupid things until the end of time it seemed. Making a huge deal about costuming wasn't her shtick. Besides, the hard drug problem was more frustrating to her than those that posed in drug-store costumes.

"I do not know her well enough to be able to tell you if she does or not. I'm sure you could ask her at some point." Vivian smiled, she didn't know the Reeve but Ale would. "Our CEO may know if she does." The Daeva didn't have much interaction with the Reeve and didn't want to say anything further to spread anything false.

"Either way, I would love to take you to the Asylum at some point. They have some more 'vanilla' nights from what I understand. Unless you could care less on what type of night we go on." Vivian didn't mind whatever Krieg were to choose.

"So, how is the Family since you've arrived? Has the reunion been going well?" She was as vague and obscure as she could be. There could be anyone listening, and speaking like this was very enjoyable for the Daeva.

K
    Krieg

"You're fortunate," he confided to Vivian. "Somehow a wolverine walks on two legs." He left it at that.

Interest sparked in his eyes, "That sounds exciting. A vanilla night would be a good introduction. I prefer to start out easy then work my way up. It's like weightlifting."

A subtle eye roll followed. "Well, my Aunt, was very welcoming. I enjoyed her company. My younger Cousin was trying to pick a fight over some nonsense. Both my Aunt and I largely ignored her vexing. Auntie was curious to hear about my church. I told her I'd be happy to show her one night. Other than that. Our chores were doled out while we visited. I'm content with how everything is."

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva had never heard of sexual escapades referred to in the weightlifting capacity, but there could have been worse comparisons. She only laughed with a nod of understanding.

Vivian didn't quite catch what the eye roll was about, a quick puzzle of her brows came up, then softened while the Haunt spoke. "Ah, if your Church is the one that praises Mary, then I knew the previous head of that Church. He was quite fond of it. I do miss him very much. I went to a few masses to observe. Probably one of the most interesting sessions I've been to at a Church." But she wouldn't go on more about Wooding.

"I think your Aunt would appreciate at tour. Those heads of family that like to be involved usually remain very good heads of their families for a long time."

K
    Krieg

"Mary is her Western European incarnation, yes," he nodded. "In Eastern Europe, she goes by Sophia. Should you ever happen to venture over yon, let me know."

Someone who knew the previous Hierophant. "Oh really?" he inquired with excitement. "You're the first to mention knowing him in person. I don't recall anyone else mentioning him. I don't even know the poor man's name. I'm glad he left such a good impression of our Church."

Then again, nodding, "I'm sure she will enjoy it. If you are interested, I would love to have you in my company."

V
    Vivian York

As the Haunt agreed it was then that the Daeva's face sort of snapped at something she misspoke. "My apologies, about the misuse of the name. I should have noted another." Although, saying Goddess at this point may have caused too many ears to perk. Pagan religions were still cock-browed to many.

"There are very few left that knew him directly. I knew him very directly." She smirked and her eyes seemed to be afire with the thoughts. "But, despite that, he was a wonderful man. Dedicated to the CEO and his Church."

It wasn't until recently that Vivian realized how much she missed Chris. He may have been boyish by most standards, but certainly not in the way she knew him.

"Oh yes, I would absolutely adore attending! That would be such a treat!" It was now getting a mite bit irritating that they were still out in public attempting to have a Kindred conversation, but she had no idea what she would be getting into meeting someone privately for the first time.

K
    Krieg

"No apologies necessary," The Giant waved a gloved hand. "When the Iron Curtain fell, the Eastern Branch had been driven into hiding. It was only after the turn of the millennium did they resurface." He then smiled in attempt to reassure her no harm, "We're only a mere eighteen years past that point. No harm, no foul."

Krieg nodded hearing of the former hierophant. "Judging from how you speak of him, he sounded like a remarkable man indeed. Pity, fate did not deign to bring me here when he walked the streets."

He smiled once more, "Oh that is delightful news. Thank you very much." The Acolyte was obviously pleased with Vivian's interest. "Perhaps we could move onto the next bar for a more private conversation, hmm? I doubt the company here would take kindly to open discussion of religion."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.