(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “This is true. Not many who remain in the Domain would know his name anyways.” An absent shrug.

Laughing, “Sounds it. Though it would certainly make me nervous about a Breach. But, maybe that is just me in my old age and with more responsibility.” She jokes.

“Well, first time aside, you seem to be picking up on it quite well.”
    Not everyone could hit the target their first time.

The second shot wasn’t as good, but it still hit.

And then the miss. It was to be expected.

“Everyone misses, it just comes with practice. Plus, that one was a little further away.” Can’t hit them all.

“How does the gun feel to you? A good size? Is the kick too much?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You would be surprised all the weird things I've heard our kind are up to in their spare time. That includes some elders." Cynthia noted. She wondered how much of Kindred Society was motivated by the need for power and blood. At times it seemed like most of it was powered by a dangerous mix of boredom and insanity.

"Yeah." She stopped aiming at the targets and turned to Alessandra. "I seem to do better with you around funny enough." She joked. The goth never did see herself as much of a fighter. Sneaking up on people did not really count in her books. The last sparring match with her still surprised her considering how rusty her own hand to hand skills were.

She nodded as she listened. There was little doubt she was not going to pick up a gun and turn into the worlds greatest gunslinger to grace Sacramento, even with her first few shots being better than average. She studied the 9mm. "It feels OK. Not sure about the Kick, but I think its something I can get used to."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “Well, I suppose we have to pass the time some way. Though something tells me the Elders are a little more sinister than simply playing tag with guns.” More potent blood meant a little closer to being a full-fledged monster. Or they simply napped.

Laughing, “Maybe pressure to do well?” a shrug and more laughing, “Just kidding, I have no clue.” It could very well be Cynthia trying to impress her. She was Prince, it could happen.

“If you want something to compare it to, try a .357.” she says gesturing to the two that laid on the hood. Both shone in the moon light from being well cared for. “But I warn you, that will have a lot bigger kick, so just be ready for it.” A grin. She liked seeing people new to guns shoot one of hers.
    The kick didn’t register for her from years upon years of use. But it always surprised others, especially those not used to guns.

“If you want to invest in one for yourself, I can see if I can help. It wasn’t easy to get my license to carry mine concealed, but it can be done. But that’s not to say you can’t carry one without a license either.” A wink.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

(Dice roll)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Most of it is rumour. But if any of it is true then a lot of eldars are up to things that would make Elizabeth Bathory to think its a bit excessive." Considering the tales around that woman, that was saying something.

"Maybe? Not many people I know become Prince without going power mad in their first few nights." Cynthia smiled softly. "Does sound like the sort of prince to try and impress at least." She joked, although it did sound a bit serious.

Cynthia paused as she looked at the massive handgun. "I guess I could give it a try." She said as she put down the smaller weapon and took up the larger one. "I suppose we can do that. Mind you I can make things vanish by touching them." She said with a wave of her fingers and a sly smirk. The wonders of Obfuscate. She turned back to the targets and took aim. The goth braced herself, not really sure how much recoil she was going to get. She concentrated, trying her best to line up a shot at one of the distant targets as best as she could...

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-24 21:53:33 Cynthia Weiss rolls 8 to Shoot with Bigger Gun (Dex-Unskilled1+Firearm3+aim3-Distance2) (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 8, 3, 7, 6, 4, 10, 6, 7 2 successes

...And took a decent chunk out of the shoulder of one of the distant targets. The gun jumped higher than the last one, but it seemed she still had control over it. She stopped and looked down at the shiny chromed firearm. "Ok, not as bad as I thought it was gonna be." Judging from her expression it was a lot more than the 9mm.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle, “It does make you wonder what goes on behind the closed doors of elders. Not that I’m nosey, but there is a curiosity there.” It was human nature to be curious about the lives of others.

“You know? I never understood the whole going power mad thing. It doesn’t seem like a way to endear people to you. With power comes responsibility, and a Domain needs everyone working together to survive. But I certainly hope no one thinks I’m power hungry.” If so, well, nothing she can do about it. But she had been trying to not go power hungry.

“But nothing wrong with wanting to impress those in power. But between you and I, I’ve grown to like you. You don’t cause problems and help when you can.” A nonchalant shrug.

The corners of her mouth pulled up, “Well, I wouldn’t recommend it.” Her tone playful. “You may be able to hide things, but I have claws.” Her own fingers were held up and wiggled, but her tone wasn’t serious. Meaning not serious to attack the Haunt.

“I’ve heard the marvels of that power, and it seems to be very useful.” Not one she was sure she’d ever want to learn. She didn’t like hiding.

She steps back and watches the goth take aim and fire the gun. The sound was one she had come to know and love.

“Hey now! Look at that, that was a fine shot. You seem to be more of a natural than you let on.”

6. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Most people that crave power are usually the ones that go mad I find. You see the same thing among the living all the time." Cynthia noted. "You haven't let your new authority go to your head which is a good sign." Even she was willing to abuse her power in getting whats left of the Lancea Sanctums influence from the Necropolis. At the very least Alessandra had not pulled anything like that. As far as she was aware at any rate.

There was a slight pause before she spoke. "Why...Thanks Alessandra. Feelings mutual." Someone actually liking her? That was something she had not heard in a long time. It felt strange. "You'd be surprised how many people think that must mean I am up to something." She joked, distracting herself and regaining her composure.

The goth smirked. "True. But have you ever tried flaying something you couldn't see?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head. "I'm kidding. Really do not want to be on the wrong end of those."

"I surprise everyone. Even myself." She said as she gazed down once more at the firearm. Out of the things she expected to have some skill at, guns was not one of those. "You gonna take a few shots? Let the student see the master at work?" She asked.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “I find people don’t respond well to fear with leaders. Sure, people will do what you say because of the fear, but they also grow to resent and plot your demise.” And she had no desire to be that leader. She’d seen it in action and seen the resentment grow in those around her.

A chuckle, “Kindred are always up to something, it’s part of our nature. But I’ve found you can’t expect the worse out of everyone. Assume the worst and you’ll always see it, despite any good they do. Giving people the chance to just be themselves is best. If someone is bullshitting you, it will come out eventually. But some are just looking to survive the night with a safe place to live and eat.” She knew Kindred were traitors at heart, the Beast driving them toward survival at any cost. Which sometimes meant hurting those who came to trust you.

“You know? I don’t think I have.” She says with some humor. “That could pose a problem.” A laugh. “I don’t blame you there because I’ve been there and it hurts like a bitch. And the healing process is even worse.” After her experience with them, she’d come to have a healthy fear of them, respecting them more than when she first got them.

“Sure. I haven’t fired a something that wasn’t a Brood in a couple months.”
    She picks up the other .357. Not going for the one Cynthia was holding, one gun would be enough.

The gun was leveled, her stance the relaxed one of someone well versed and trained with the gun itself.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-27 12:02:15 Ale rolls 10 to Bang Bang(Dex+Firearms+Spec+dam) (10 Again) 10, 8, 5, 6, 10, 4, 9, 2, 9, 5, 7, 1 5 successes

After the shot was taken, she lowers the gun, examines the hole and nods. "Still got it." a chuckle. "Now I usually fire both. I'm trained to fight with both guns, I find it staggers a Kindred a little more if both guns are being fired." but it had been years of training.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"True." Cynthia said with a nod. "Course, you're telling this to a haunt." She said with a smirk. It faded a bit as she continued. "Everything I do has that attached. The Blood sees to that." The air seemed oddly more poisonous now. Even her own face winced the moment she got a whiff of it. Her face was a bit tight as she continued, trying to process while dealing with the fact her own curse had turned on her for the moment. "Bit hard to see the good when they insist on showing you the bad." She finally said as the air cleared a little.

"I'm lucky so far not to know what its like to get sliced up by those things." It was likely she was going to experience it one night. She was still hoping it was not for a long time in the distant future. "I'm just glad I can scare someone with them off before they even try." She added with a grin. Might as well be proud of the few things her own clan could do.

She watched the Prince take up the gun. The goth tried her best to correct her posture and aim to better match Alessandras. She lacked the casual grace, but made it up with her attempts at aiming at the target.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-28 07:46:54 Cynthia Weiss rolls 7 to Fire! (Dex-Unskilled+Damage+Aim3) (10 Again) 4, 6, 9, 7, 4, 2, 1 1 success

It did not work as well as she hoped however. The guns weight was still new to her and the barrel drifted just slightly off target from where she was aiming. At the very least the round did hit the cutout. "I think I'm gonna need a lot more practice before I can even think about doubling up on the firepower." Somehow the movies made it seem so much easier to pull off.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “That is true. But you being a Haunt doesn’t decide your worth as Kindred. At least in my opinion it doesn’t.” she can’t say that of others, but Ale had never had problems with Haunts. Some were scary as shit, but that wasn’t their fault.

“My only experience was with the Brood. And I don’t want to experience it again.” A light laugh.
    Ah yes, Nightmare. She hadn’t really used the new found gift Alice had taught her, but she’d heard stories of those who had seen it. “I’ve heard stories of your Families abilities. Thankfully, I’ve never been on the receiving end of it myself.” Stories of how it could drive a man mad.

She watches Cynthia take another shot.

“I’ve learned with practice that you need to lock your wrist into position before firing. See, if the wrist isn’t locked, it can cause you to veer off target without even knowing it. Keeping a firm grip, and locking your wrist will go a long way. But that all comes with practice.”

Another laugh, “It was years upon years of practice. And to be honest, it was more to prove I could do it than serving any real purpose.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

For a moment it seemed like Cynthia was about to say something almost by reflex, but she stopped and smiled a little.

"How has the Brood situation been going anyway?" she asked, remembering that was still an issue the moment the Prince brought it up. "Made any headway in getting rid of the psychos?"

"Lucky for you." She said with a nod. "Met a few that were... Nightmare happy. Good enforcers and tough guys. Not the best company to hang out with though."

Taking note of everything Alessandra said, Cynthia took her time to aim again and opened fire on a target.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-30 09:21:40 Cynthia Weiss rolls 7 to Fire! Again! (Dex-Unskilled+Damage+Aim3) (10 Again) 3, 9, 5, 6, 1, 7, 6 1 success

The bullet hit. She could say that much. "Yeah. Gonna need a lot of practice before I get anywhere near as good as you." She noted as she put the gun down on the car hood when she first picked it up. Clearly it was a bit too heavy for the goth to wield properly, even when she took the time to steady her hands and line up shots. "I'll just have to settle for surprise kidney punches." She said with a smirk.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread