(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The surprise wasn’t unexpected. The Haunt hadn’t been in the Domain long and here she was being presented with a position of power.

A nod of her head,

“Sounds like we’ll be able to work together then.”
    A smile. “I’d been wanting a Reve who could not only was capable with her hands, but her mind as well. Looks like you’re the right fit.” But that didn’t mean Ale wouldn’t be watching her.

“I can share with you what we have on the Brood thus far. We’ve been in three scuffles with them thus far. The last is where we not only lost our target, but where Alice Hart fell to torpor. Seems we cannot plan for one of our own tucking tail and leaving in the middle of a fight, his name was Robert Cross, one of your family, and was a trusted deputy.” She wasn’t saying anything bad about the Clan, just stating who Robert was. “We learned of some places where the Brood were possibility holding up, though they’re numbers are divided due to them losing each fight with us.”
    She then pulls out a draw, removes a folder and slides a couple pieces of paper across her desk, “This is the last report I’ve had of where the Brood are supposed to be located. That being said, there was an article in the paper recently about what authorities were considering an arson at the garage location. Truth be told, I haven’t had a chance to look too much more into it. That being said, you don’t have to look into these locations, they’re reference to where we believe they are. Just in case anyone is out and about near there, they need to be careful.”

Finally, “I’ve also heard we could have some Hunter’s as well.” A frown, “As if the Brood weren’t bad enough. I heard about it from Miss Weiss, it took place in a cemetery. So I believe it goes without saying that we all need to be careful and wary when we go out.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

Takeda considered the information carefully, her body as still as that of a corpse as she gazed down at the reports and processed their contents with what the Prince had just shared. What the Prince was describing would be considered by many modern military scholars to be an insurgency, though the struggles in the shadow of Hell were rarely so grand as those that took place beneath the sun in the realm of Man.

"It is possible," Takeda ventured after a moment, "that our enemies have also met and have traded blows. This would conveniently explain the arson, though I would not wish to entertain that as anything beyond a theory. One who acts in ignorance of their enemy will find only defeat. I believe that our first task must be to learn more about our enemies, though I will have to see what resources we have to accomplish this goal."

In other words, she would need time to see who she could coerce into joining her command.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale would be lying if she said she wasn’t eager to hear what Takeda would have to say. A fresh set of eyes and all.

A single nod, “That thought had crossed my mind as well. If there are Hunters are around, it makes sense that they may have come across the Brood. Which if I’m being honest, works for me. But like you said, we cannot place any stock into it without proof.” The Savage wasn’t stupid and would require proof before believing they could be so lucky.

“I can provide some knowledge about the Brood and what they were after and hoping to accomplish. Three tangles with them and a conversation with them at the last one has shed some light. Not much, but we take what we can get.” Would Dirge return? Would the remaining Brood still continue on their stupid path?

“What resources are you looking for? It’s no secret that I have quite a bit of sway and pull in the criminal world. I do have warehouses at my disposal should a space be needed to store any Brood. I’ve found most of them are more than happy to talk about they’re bullshit goal, but it does have risks. But, I have faith in you.” If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have appointed her Reeve. “And like I said, Miss Weiss witnessed some of the Hunters, so could provide more details about them and offered to provide me sketches of who she saw, so that could be an important lead.” Having a picture of the Hunters in questions was invaluable.

“And you’ll find most are willing to step up and help.”

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"Even if our suspicions are not correct, it is possible that we might be able to turn the presence of the Hunters to our advantage," Takeda hypothesized, something about the Killer seeming to relax despite the iron rod that appeared to make up her spine.

"The Brood are foul, visiting unspeakable horrors upon the Kine. To turn the Hunters against them could lessen our disadvantage and allow us to prepare for a decisive strike against both of our enemies. What do you think, your Majesty? Would you sanction such a strategy?"

The Killer's eyes gleamed, though for once, that biting intent was not directed at her, the Sakki turned outward, toward the foes that even know slipped through Sacramento's shadows.

"I believe that all I would need to make it work would be the..."
    she paused, searching for the right word, but finally abandoned it in favor of another description, "...cooperation of the Domain."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That could certainly be beneficial to us. But it’s also a dangerous maneuver, one that could very easily turn against us if we weren’t careful.” She takes a moment to think.

“I’m not opposed to the idea. But if it was to be done, I would need to know the steps and how we’re safe guarding against it turning on the Domain. I will not put us in harms way if there is a way around it. So I would want to know how things would be used and played out. Now, I’m not stupid, I understand there are risks with everything. But I’d like to mitigate them as much as possible.” She hoped the Haunt would not make a grave mistake and underestimate her.

“I won’t force Kindred into a fight if they don’t wish to fight. But I do know some have offered to aid. Priscus Wood has helped with the Brood in the past, and has said she will join us should we need her. Archron Twist aided us in our last bout with the Brood, and I’d like to add, quite effectively. Now, I’m not speaking for her on this matter, and don’t know if she’ll join again or not. That is her decision.” Twist could do what she damn welled pleased.

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

Ah, and there it was, that unwillingness to relinquish control, the desire to hold onto the familiar reigns of power, even if the ones that were now held were far greater. It was not an uncommon phenomenon, though Takeda now had to wonder if her appoint was truly to the position of Puppet-Reeve. Or, perhaps she was simply judging her new Lady too harshly. Perhaps it would simply take time for them to grow accustomed to one another.

"Of course, your Majesty. I shall not act in such a capacity without advising you and allowing you to make the final decision. But, as for the Brood, you said that you knew what their objectives were?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hand waves slightly, “I don’t want you to think you have to advise me on everything. There will always be minor incidents that I’m going to learn to trust your judgement on. I’ve just been with the Brood fight since it started and would like to see it through. I don’t intend to step on your toes or override you. I need to learn to have faith in you, which might take some time, and I apologize for that ahead of time.” A smile, “I would just like to be kept in the loop.” Surely, she could understand that.

“The one we’ve found to be behind the Brood is Dirge. You may hear her name often, she was a Haunt and of the Baddacelli bloodline. As was Alice Hart. Dirge was carried out of the fight in torpor, so we do not know where she is right now. She advised us she was leaving the Domain before the fight broke out. That aside, she did lead the Brood to the Crone Farm and they burned it to the ground. I was there that night, there wasn’t anything we could do. Supposedly the Brood provided her some type of support for whatever she was going through. The Brood themselves blamed us, the Domain as a whole, for murdering someone they worshiped. Truth was, he was put down because he was mad and it had to be done. Now, the only one who really knows the whole story is Archon Twist, as she was in the Domain at the time. This was quite a few years ago. So they are attempting to avenge his Final Death and take over. There is even a vendetta against a House that is within the Invictus.”
    The long and short of it.

“She did make it sound like the Brood were fractured, due in part mostly to us defeating them each time we’ve traded blows. She also provided names of locations where they might still be hiding in.”

9. Likes Cayce liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"I would never have imagined that the brood would be motivated by such attachments," Takeda replied after a moment, her murderous glare growing contemplative.

"Nevertheless, if it is a House of the Unconquered that has attracted this attention, then I have no choice but to speak to the venerable Archon. I am sure that her wisdom is as great as her prowess is fearsome."

The murderous haunt lapsed back into silence, pondering the next move to make, her mind summoning a field of massive, bloodsoaked stones in the shape of a Shogi board beneath her musings. Unfortunately, no moves became clear, and after a moment the metaphor changed to a dread field of black and white gravestones. Yes, Go was more appropriate for their current dilemma. It was, after all, a game of territory.

Which, brought the Killer back to one last question...

"I will pursue these matters immediately, your Majesty, though if I may be so bold, I would request your most gracious permission to be allowed to carry my blades with me even in these hallowed halls. It is customary, if you would agree, that you would be the one to cut the bindings of my hair and allow my blades to so be drawn in your name."

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her head, “Neither would I. But for some reason they held this guy up like a god.” It made little to no sense to her.

“It’s some type of vendetta. Though the extent of it I’m not certain about. And you are correct about her. She should be able to provide you with the information you seek.” Should. There was no guarantee that Twist will want to share the information. And Ale couldn’t blame her.

A nod of her head, “I thank you for that. We cannot allow the Brood to rebuild their forces.” She wished they were already gone.

“Consider it granted. As Reeve, you are free to carry weapons on you within the walls of Elysia. As well as outside should you deem it necessary.” She had been able to carry her weapons as Reeve, why should she not grant the same honor?

“It would be an honor to cut the bindings.” A shallow bow of her head.

13. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

Takeda returned the bow, though hers was, of course, far lower.

"Thank you, your Majesty. I shall do you honor with my Service. Every thought, every action bent towards that one goal."

The Killer once more rose from the bow and met the Prince's eyes. It was strange, to sit here, having taken on an oath service in echo of her ancestors, and to do it here, in this recently settled land, with an ancient demon from yet another part of the world. How, strange, too, to think that in many ways, her Prince was nevertheless far more modern than she. How little Takeda actually knew of her. How could she pretend to best serve the Prince's interests if she remained in such ignorance? What better place to start than the messages written across the Prince's skin?

"Your Majesty," Takeda began once more, "please pardon my curiosity, but I wonder if you would indulge me with one more question. In my country, the practice of tattoos, or Irezumi, is not common. Nevertheless, every tattoo tells a story, or relates to a myth of fable. Is the same true for your own?"

Thank you for being so patient

15. Likes , Orianna liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread