Konstantin arrives at Harpy Ishani's new club. This would be the first time he'd been inside the place, but while was somewhat curious, checking out the place would wait. He and Ishani have important business, that of planning their approach to Horizon Pharmatech, to test its security and perform some reconnaissance. Though a part of him wants to just rush in, slaughtering the enemy and rescuing his captured friend, O-Yama, and though he suspects some part of Ishani urges the same, he knows that would most likely be suicidal, or worse.

Ishani brings Konstantin upstairs to the loft in the club. It was more comfortable up here and more private. She didn't want anyone walking in unannounced and overhearing their plans, either mortal or not.

She settles herself in one of the padded chairs, indicating a chair next to her. "All right, Hound what ideas do we have? I have not seen the building so I have no real information to go on. I have a few ideas as to whom I would like to take though."

"Go in, look around outside, check out security," Konstantin says as he takes a seat. "How many guards, where. Look for dogs, electric fences, those machines that sense movement. Look at all the buildings, what security they have. Entrances, exits. How to get in and out. Which have strongest security, that could be where they have O-Yama.

"Then maybe try to find way inside. How, that will depend what we find."

"I can go as bat,"
he suggests. "Look from sky, then get closer. Safer than on foot, easier to get away. Your ideas?"

Ishani sighs, considering her options and not finding a whole lot of them. "I would say go in unseen, but if their security is tight and they have digital cameras, that is not going to work. We may not be seen by the naked eye, but we will be seen by the digital one."

She leans forward and looks at the man in front of her, considering what other kindred she has to work with. "We could attempt to infiltrate in a more mundane fashion. Using other abilities. I have some fairly diversly talkented Mekhet at my disposal, after all. Jayant has some excellent abilities with Shadows, Wilhelm seems to be capable with stealth. Or, I can see if I can find a computer hacker to get into their system and shut down their cameras long enough for us to get in, find the information we want and then get out again." She shrugs, not having enough information to make any concrete plans. "Do you happen to have a picture or anything of this complex?"

Konstantin shakes his head. "I have not gone there yet. Best thing maybe go to look, take pictures, decide what to do then. Or have some of the others do that then bring them to us. This 'hacking,' I know nothing of this, but if it shuts down cameras or gets information we need, is a good thing."

Konstantin thinks for a moment. "Jayant is a good choice. Wilhelm as well. Perhaps Elanah. You may want to meet her first, but I think you will find her impressive. She can hide herself from sight... the gift you Shadows share with the Nosferatu."

He thinks again, furrowing his brows. "Of Savages to send to scout, not so many good choices. Only one other can change shape. Aesop is very good at this, but I do not think he would understand security, or know what to look for. But when time comes to go in and look for O-Yama, he will be good choice. He has forms good for sneaking... big spider, or..."

When he mentions Aesop's spider form, Konstantin slides one big hand across the table, moving his fingers in a crawling motion, but then he stops for moment. He had held back knowledge of one of his abilities from all but the other Gangrel so far, having long ago learned the value of surprise. After that moment, though, he decides there is neither need nor place for such secrets at this point. He trusted Ishani and the Prince, and both needed to know what tatical options were availble.

"I can do something, rare even for Gangrel," he says. "In Arabia, I learned to change my body, not to one form, but to many... scorpions, a swarm. I have taught Aesop this secret. He has learned to do the same, but changes to a swarm of ants. This might allow him to get in places no others could go. Good surprise for enemies, or maybe to get in and free O-Yama."

Ishani slaps her forehead and pulls out the paper Konstantin had given her at the meeting. "Right yes, I need to contact her anyway get her recognized and all that. I can contact her for both if you'd like? I know you probably have a great deal more to do."

She listens to him discuss this ability he has and has taught Aesop. She nods with a smile. "I know Aesop, he was at the temple with Obsidian, Jayant and I when we were attacked by that transparent worm-thing. He was helpful and has a great deal of courage under his belt. I like him. I think the two of you would work very well together doing your swarm thing. But I think it might be a good idea to wait until after we find out where O-Yama is. It might be a better retrieval tactic."

At this point there really wasn't much more she could say for strategy. They needed more information on the complex before they could really plan anything. "All right, I want to send in a couple of our people for recon. I will also get hold of some of my fellow computer geeks and we'll get started on the security system from the outside in. I say....." She considers for a moment. "We send in Jayant, this Elenah, after I meet her and acknowledge her, and Wilhelm, he'll be able to dig their way out if something goes bad. He's a warrior as well, like I am. Between him and Jayant, they should be covered in that aspect. Also, if you and Aesop think you can get in and get out without being noticed for better recon, then we can do that as well."

Konstantin nods when Ishani suggests contacting Elanah and Max regarding this matter and acknowledgment. "They have both proven themselves ready to assist."

He nods in agreement again when Ishani suggests the idea of he and Aesop using their ability to discorporate their bodies into swarms would be better kept for an extraction attempt. "At this point, I think to go as bat to look at this place from the air, while the others look in their way. Any other decisions, we cannot make yet. We need to know more."

Looking at her, Konstantin adds, "I have mentioned this to the Prince, but I do not know if he has told you. I have been working with the Savages when I have time, getting to know them, so that when scouting and rescue are done, at the Prince's word the Savages of the Domain will be ready to take the fight to the enemy."

That reminds Konstantin of one of the newly-arrived Savages, not so much a fighter, but with unusual abilities that may possibly have strategic value. "This reminds me, another new arrival, named Karen, is Gangrel and of the Dragons, as you and the Prince. She has also been helpful. She claims a very strange ability.... she can talk to and command plants, as many of Clan Gangrel can do with animals. I do not know if this will be of use right now, but it is good to know what weapons one has."

Ishani looks very surprised at this information. "I had no idea Gangrel could do that. That's just........awesome. That could be extremly helpful. I mean, who knows what the plants around there could tell us? This Karen is a Dragon, you say? Excellent, we could really use her. I must admit I have been a poor Priscus I'm afraid. I have not had the time to really get to know my fellow Shadows. I think I may be passing those duties on to one more capable and less busy. I guess there are some things I am just not good at. I also seem to have a hard time keeping them all straight. We've gotten so many since the lost nights Konstantin. Our numbers are growing so fast I am terrified these people will try their poison on us again. It worries me that we could lose them all in one shot like we nearly did last time and I have gotten close to many of you. It would be a disaster."

She shakes her head in dismay, thinking of the loss the city could suffer from losing so many at once again. "I cannot stress the urgency I feel to get these people out of our city. I know we have to be smart about this and take the time to gather our information but....." She thinks of O-Yama and how responsable she feels for his situation. Even though she did not put him there, she still feels a connection to the situation. "O-Yama is speacial to me, as you are. You both have come such a long way and done so much for all of us. I would hate to see that rewarded with such a horrible end. While I know we have a great number willing to help, I am concerned for their safety. I want to do this with as few casualties as possible and none at all if we can swing it. When you and Aesop go in there, please be careful. These people are slippery."

"I will be careful," he says. "I will not hesitate to risk my life to do my duty, but is easier to do my duty I do not meet Final Death. Aesop... he is quite old. Older than me, by far. Older than I can guess. I do not think he will die easily. We will be careful... but all of us will be stronger when O-Yama stands with us again.

"I have seen these cowards, with their bombs and their science and their sorcery, turn two kindred into weapons to be used against us. I would risk myself to save O-Yama from that fate, if there is opportunity to save him.

"As to all these newcomers... I think it good they earn their place here by helping, and that those who help readily are recognized. But I worry sometimes, so many coming. Some may be enemies. That dream we shared with others... one there was Brood. There will be others. And some will not want to help or serve. Our kind can be, how you say? Very... ambitious."

Looking at Ishani, he adds "I doubt you are bad Priscus. I doubt you are bad at anything you choose to do. You simply do too much. Wilhelm may prove good choice, or some other. The witch, Circe, perhaps." Ishani can tell by his tone of voice that Konstantin makes that last suggestion only with reluctance, though he tries to be nonchalant about it.

Ishani leans forward, giving Konstantin a steady gaze. "I didn't want the job, Konstantin. I still don't. I took it because.....I thought it was best for the clan. But now we have enough that someone else can shine. I am bright enough."

She considers his words for a moment and then smiles. "I like Wilhelm, he is the same bloodline I am aparently and he has helped me a great deal in the short time I have known him. He would make a great choice, thank you. So, you do not like Circe hmm? I find this interesting. The woman bothers you? I would not consider her for Priscus, though. Her duties to the Crone seem to keep her very busy and I am sure she has had her own influx of new members."

Konstantin smiles at Ishani's comment regarding her brightness, but frowns when she asks about Circe. "It is not I do not like her. I do not know her. It is... what she is.

"In my land, the cities are controlled by the Invictus, a few by the Carthians... but the distant and open places, the dark places where the old ways hold sway, the places of silent woods and empty cold... these are ruled by the Crone. I have seen many things in my travels. I have seen woman demons that turn into cobras the size of five men. I have fought werewolves. I woke in the last century after long sleep to face the Nazis and their tanks and flamethrowers. But the most terrible things I have ever seen, I have seen from the Crone's witches.

"I am not their enemy. I respect them, and their power. But..."
he shakes his head. "I think I have proven I am brave, but those of greater power in the Circle... they scare me."

He chuckles then. "Should we capture any of these enemies, after they tell us what they can, perhaps we should give them to the Circle. There are few others I would wish that upon."

Ishani gives a wicked smile. "Oh, I think I would enjoy that very much."

She nods at his words about the Crone. "I know very little of their beliefs or their power, but I will take your word for it." She knew it could be difficult for a warrior to admit to fearing something, but she had a feeling Konstantin was more open then most. "All right, back to business, sorry about the conversation derailment. When do you want to get started? I can give Elenah, Jayant, and Wilhelm a call right now and get them over here for a recon meeting. Can you get in touch with Aesop?"

Konstantin nods. "Tonight is good, and yes, I have Aesop's number. I will call him."